PDA

View Full Version : 2 Millions Bikers to DC

Grindleader
09-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Happening right NOW! In case you haven't heard about this yet, go check out their facebook page. 2 Millions Bikers to DC

Current estimates by DC police is about 1 million bikers in DC right now. Like and share their page and give them all the support you can.

Roxi
09-11-2013, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry, could you explain why we're supposed to be supporting something that perpetuates hate and bigotry?

Czolgosz
09-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Other thread on this very topic -> http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?427194-Bikers-F-U-DC

Grindleader
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry, could you explain why we're supposed to be supporting something that perpetuates hate and bigotry?

Perhaps you should read it to understand it. It ISN'T about hate or bigotry. Here, let me help you.

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC “PURPOSE”:

THE GOAL AND PURPOSE OF THIS RIDE:

1. WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!

2. THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

3. WE STAND AGAINST ANY "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA" BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!

4. WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL "RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FREEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**

Does it seem appropriate to you, that Muslims should pick this particular day to celebrate something? To have a march? If you believe the official narrative of who carried out the attacks on this date, wouldn't you consider it a slap in the face?

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Perhaps you should read it to understand it. It ISN'T about hate or bigotry. Here, let me help you.

Does it seem appropriate to you, that Muslims should pick this particular day to celebrate something? To have a march? If you believe the official narrative of who carried out the attacks on this date, wouldn't you consider it a slap in the face?

Point #2

2. IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!

Our armed forces did NO SUCH THING ever.
Our armed forces invaded countries and killed innocent civilians,, destroyed infrastructure and overthrew governments.

Those that perpetrated it were either already dead or well protected in other parts of the world.

From the AMPAC march website,

We invite you to stand with and join us to Rally Against Fear at 12 noon on The National Mall, then the Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House, to hold truth to power at the three major branches of American government.

We ask all individuals and organizations working for peace to attend this collective action to tell our Government leaders we want transparency and policies of peace. In the past 12 years since 9/11 the United States government as failed to protect and promote Constitutional liberties and human life, here and abroad. We feel that accountability in government has been ignored and the time has arrived to collectively speak truth to power.

Speaking will be experts and individuals on the lack of transparency and questions plaguing 9/11, steady erosion of domestic civil liberties, drone policy and the very dire effect of these on of plight of American Muslims here at home, and Muslim communities globally in the scope of U.S. imperialism, and the modern face of resistance to unmanned aerial surveillance and warfare.

I like Bikes,, and have been a rider,, but I would join with these folks first.

Grindleader
09-12-2013, 12:39 PM
@pcosmar

I never said it was MY beliefs. Personally, I don't believe the "official narrative," of the 9/11 attack. I know a controlled drop when I see one, or THREE, as the case may be.

As for Muslims, I don't care what religion someone wants to believe in, that is a personal choice. I don't like seeing people with the box mentality. The box mentality is when people group other people into groups or boxes.

Take the official narrative for example. Muslims did it. Well, if you believe that, it's not necessarily really true. Certain INDIVIDUALS who may have been Muslim did it. The GROUP didn't. Same for any group you care to use.

INDIVIDUALS perform acts. They may fall into many different classifications. There are good and bad in nearly any group you can think of. Certainly, there probably are some "groups" you could classify as nearly all bad, but again, you still have to take each individual and THEIR personal acts as the determining factor.

The other thing is, it's dangerous and divisive to think like that. It can, and has been exploited by those who benefit from the division it causes. If you are behind the scenes pulling strings, it is to your advantage to make it appear that others are responsible for the turmoil YOU are creating to further your own agenda. The general populace remains clueless to the real game. They get all fired up at the "opposing" force and fail to accomplish anything useful against the true source of the problems.

Just my thoughts.

KingNothing
09-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Most people who say variants of "WE, THE PEOPLE," on the internet are annoying.

tod evans
09-12-2013, 02:55 PM
I see two groups that are opposed to government as it stands.

This in house bickering about racism or who phrased their beef with more acceptable words really is disheartening.

I don't agree with cops and jailers, lawyers or judges riding on the ride any more than I'd agree with the two faced bastards standing against drone strikes and lack of transparency in government, "they" are government!

I looked but couldn't find any arrests or even complaints of anybodies behavior..

I hope every one of you who has tried to galvanize segments of this liberty movement either for or against either of these two groups has the ability to look for common ground and a mutual enemy because some of the posts I've read sound like working together isn't the goal at all...

Grindleader
09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
If this doesn't inspire you, or cause your blood to surge in a wave of patriotism and pride, then I don't know what will.

I see, MILLIONS of Americans who have had their hope restored. I see MILLIONS of AMERICANS working together and standing up for what they believe in, instead of just sitting around complaining. I see MILLIONS of Americans cheering these guys on because of the hope, real or imagined, they instill.

We CAN fix our problems by standing up and standing together. There are some who want to turn things into a race issue, or a religious issue, but MOST people are just plain sick and tired of being ignored, lied to, cheated and generally pissed on by the very people who are SUPPOSED to be representing us, but don't.

Everyone feels it. That feeling of malaise nagging in the back of your mind that something is wrong, but you just feel so helpless.

We AREN'T helpless, and that's what this represents to me. The KNOWLEDGE that we, as a people, are basically good, but are being subjugated by a corrupt few. They like us feeling helpless, but we aren't.

Watch these vids and see if it doesn't stir your blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uQZ5TP7J1y8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlB4QmbMDo

VIDEODROME
09-12-2013, 08:23 PM
What if some of these guys were Muslim Bikers?

Grindleader
09-12-2013, 08:40 PM
What if some of these guys were Muslim Bikers?

Look Mr. Instigator, I don't give a rats rectum what their religion is. If you had bothered to do a little research, you might have discovered that the rally was initially created in response to a million muslim rally on 9/11, which pissed off quite a few people BECAUSE OF THE DATE, not the reason for it. The muslims then CHANGED their rally to some other name, so then the bikers changed theirs to honor the fallen in 9/11 instead.

If you bothered to see what they were actually doing at the muslim one, you would have found out that they seemed to be more geared toward finding the truth about WHO REALLY perpetrated 9/11. I personally don't buy the lame story we have been told, so those muslims might actually have a valid argument if they are taking the rap for something they didn't really do. Is it possible that some muslims did it but were setup to be the fall guys? I certainly believe it's possible. MANY things are possible, except for the actual story we got.

RickyJ
09-12-2013, 08:52 PM
I see, MILLIONS of Americans who have had their hope restored. I see MILLIONS of AMERICANS working together and standing up for what they believe in, instead of just sitting around complaining. I see MILLIONS of Americans cheering these guys on because of the hope, real or imagined, they instill.

A bunch of sheep on bikes that still think Muslims did 9/11 changes nothing. This is exactly what our government wants, they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Grindleader
09-12-2013, 08:59 PM
A bunch of sheep on bikes that still think Muslims did 9/11 changes nothing. This is exactly what our government wants, they are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

So are people like you who ASSUME you know what each and everyone of them is thinking.

Oh, and one other thing, why don't you go have a look at their facebook page, you will see people OF ALL AGES posting comments about how great it made them feel, even my 70+ year old mother, in fact, she was how I even heard about it.