PDA

View Full Version : Help me draft a message for telling Ron Paul's Facebook friends about the TeaParty

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I'll let the free market do this for me. ;)

Here's the message we used to send MySpace messages to people (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=39560) about the TeaParty. Well, I plan to launch a site today or tomorrow which lets everyone participate in a similar effort, but for Facebok. Ron Paul has 50,000 friends on Facebook, and we could make a serious impact if we contacted them all. Here's the message that was used for MySpace. Could you guys clean it up and make appropriate changes so it's more suitable for Facebook? I don't think that many changes have to be made, but give me whatever you have.

Subject: OUR FRIEND RON PAUL'S LAST CHANCE
Body:
Hi, fellow supporter! On November 5th, $4.3 million was raised from individual Ron Paul supporters like you. This was the largest one-day fund raiser by a Republican in a primary race, and it earned us quite a bit of attention and respect. On December 16th, the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, Ron Paul supporters like you and I will raise $10 million in one day, and we will have coordinated the largest one-day political fundraiser in history.

Without your donation, we will fail. With your donation, we might pull off the upset of the century, put Ron Paul in the White House, and restore liberty to every American. Join us on December 16th for the Tea Party 07:

www.TeaParty07.com

The Tea Party already has more subscribers than November 5th! If you can give $100, please sign up so we know where we stand. If you can't, please mark your calendar and don't forget to scrape up as much as you can on December 16th!

We need your every single ounce of effort on this one. This will be Ron Paul's last chance. When the Tea Party succeeds, we will be the frontrunner in fundraising out of ALL the political candidates, Republican or Democratic. The media attention will be stupendous, and Ron Paul will finally have the means to run a truly national campaign. This is essential, because the primaries are only a few weeks away, and only 30% of primary goers have even HEARD of Ron Paul. But this is good news! With Ron Paul already polling at almost 10%, this means that one-third of the people who have heard of him will be voting for him. Imagine how high his polling would reach if we can get the message to another 30%, 60% or 90% of likely primary voters!

Ron Paul needs the media exposure from having the largest fundraiser in history, as well as the actual money it will bring in.

Please tell all friends, family, and liberty-loving individuals that this is the last chance to restore America to its Constitutional basis; to end the war, to stop corruption of our liberties and rights, and to make sure in 2008 your ballot isn't "Clinton or Giuliani". If you know people who haven't heard about Ron Paul, tell them about this amazing individual:

RonPaulIsHope.com

If they're a Democrat concerned about the war, point them to RonPaulIsPeace.com and note that even Clinton and Obama have refused to commit to be out of Iraq by 2013.

This is truly our last chance. However, with your help, it won't be our last "chance"; it will be yet another victory for the American people.

TO VICTORY!

===

You are receiving this message because you are a part of the Ron Paul Facebook group.

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Bump. The free market is failing me.