PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Molyneux on with Alex Jones; Sept 9th.

resme
09-10-2013, 03:08 PM
People Resisting Corrupt Evil Govt Hits All-Time High

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXu-6ikPIgc

green73
09-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey cool! Thanks.

green73
09-10-2013, 03:47 PM
That was great. Thanks again.

It always warms my heart when AJ has an acap on and to see the level of respect he has for them, unlike the hateful antagonistic boobs we all too often see here.

resme
09-10-2013, 04:07 PM
That was great. Thanks again.

It always warms my heart when AJ has an acap on and to see the level of respect he has for them, unlike the hateful antagonistic boobs we all too often see here.

Agreed. From what I hear Stefan is Cancer free, Thank god. You can never escape hate-filled statist no-matter which forum, or subreddit you associate with.

green73
09-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Agreed. From what I hear Stefan is Cancer free, Thank god. You can never escape hate-filled statist no-matter which forum, or subreddit you associate with.

I'm really glad to hear that. I noticed he looks much better.

Hope you contribute more here.

brushfire
09-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Stephan looks relatively healthy. Good for him /digress

I'd expect haste, only rivaled by that which was displayed with the patriot act, with a new cispa bill. Watch what lurks beneath the headlines.

BuddyRey
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Great interview! Thanks for sharing.

I can't help but think we'll finally get Alex to go full ancap one of these days.

ZENemy
09-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Great interview! Thanks for sharing.

I can't help but think we'll finally get Alex to go full ancap one of these days.

Agreed, I saw a lot of "that makes sense" expressions on AJ's face when Stef was educating him.

HOLLYWOOD
09-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Stefan Molyneux...

American WAR... the House of Cards propping-up the American economy.

Since the early 1960s, every 3 years on average, the American government has invaded or bombed some country. OH! ...But we're the world's peace makers and policemen and such, my goodness, if the police are consistently conducting home invasion, we should be a little suspicious of the 'Serve and Protect' motto.Absolutely brilliant interview... covered pretty much all the issues with the global wars... BTW, not to sidetrack, but this is very important to these WARS & so-called POLICE actions... If they weren't crime, crimeof war agression(highest violation of WAR) then why did President Obama give IMMUNITY to the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz regime... yet Manning goes to prison for 35 years for exposing it. There is NO RULE OF LAW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iGSCMraF_4

Fredom101
09-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Annoying commercials but I love these two together!

resme
09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
One off my long list of favorites from stefan;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMOAbWcpKQ

libertygold
09-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Stefan has some good points as usual. It's too bad Stefan does not support Ron Paul and the liberty movement as I've seen in some of his videos. He thinks all this supporting of political candidates like Rand is bad because it takes our energy away from actually supporting liberty instead of getting behind political candidates who will let us down. I prefer Ron to Rand because of what Rand has done lately, but still its interesting to reflect on. I can't believe Rand actually said, "I’m not a libertarian. I’m not advocating everyone run around with no clothes on and smoke pot." Anyway, I'm curious what you all think of Stefan's points that Ron/Rand Paul supporters are wasting their time and shouldn't support political candidates.

FindLiberty
09-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Stefan has some good points ... what you all think of Stefan's points that Ron/Rand Paul supporters are wasting their time and shouldn't support political candidates. - Welcome to RPF! IMO... (30 years of reality study starting in ~1988 with RP/JBS, FFF, LP, etc.) Stefan pretty much nails it, including skipping all politics/candidates (and IMO even voting). It still depends on how you define, "waste of time".