PDA

View Full Version : The Blaze: 'Did a Former Iranian Official Threaten One of Obama’s Daughters?'

enhanced_deficit
09-10-2013, 01:53 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/08/did-a-former-iranian-official-threaten-one-of-obamas-daughters-would-be-kidnapped-and-raped-if-u-s-attacks-syria/

fr33
09-10-2013, 03:49 AM
The sources cited do not seem credible but if you read the blaze comments we've found what makes Beck fans support Obama.

kathy88
09-10-2013, 04:07 AM
It's okay to trot children on stage to tout gun control though...

A Son of Liberty
09-10-2013, 04:49 AM
The sources cited do not seem credible but if you read the blaze comments we've found what makes Beck fans support Obama.

You piqued my curiousity so I went to see what the comments were like. I stumbled across this gem:

They cannot even imagine the $hit storm that would be unleashed upon them if they did something like this! I can't stand Obama or his wife but I would give my life protecting their kids.

You jerk wads want to really pi$$ Americans off and bring forth a reckoning upon you like you've never seen? We will wipe your evil off the face of the earth for all time you mess with our children!

Statists really are brainwashed. Read that mindlessness... wouldn't be any less surprising if it had been written about Jim Jones by one of his Kool-Aid drinkers. Think about how freaking creepy that comment is... gives me the heebie-jeebies.

And to think, we're surrounded by people like this...

PSYOP
09-10-2013, 05:44 AM
It's okay to trot children on stage to tout gun control though...

child hater

enhanced_deficit
09-11-2013, 05:57 PM

Yes sources appear fishy and reporting Tabloidish:

Reza Kahlili – who first reported the former official’s quotes – says he has served as a CIA agent in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

The Israeli website Maariv/NRG reports that the threats were made on Forghani’s personal blog.

But this story was bring picked up by other news reporters.

Iranian diplomat warns that Obama's daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria

Threats made by Alireza Forghani, former governor of Iran’s Kish Province
Unnamed U.S. officials: American embassy in Baghdad is a likely target
Officials did not describe range of potential targets indicated
State Department: U.S. citizens to avoid all but 'essential' travel to Iraq
Iranian message was intercepted in recent days
It came from the head of the Revolutionary Guards' Qods Force

By Jill Reilly
PUBLISHED: 05:59 EST, 6 September 2013 | UPDATED: 07:39 EST, 6 September 2013

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/06/article-2413657-1BA7EEEE000005DC-450_634x412.jpg Target: The American embassy in Baghdad was a likely target, according to unnamed U.S. officials quoted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413657/Iranian-strategic-expert-warns-Obamas-daughters-kidnapped-raped-America-attacks-Syria-Secret-Service-intercepts-orders-attack-US-targets.html

klamath
09-11-2013, 06:06 PM
If true, stupid assed thing to say. That is a sure way NOT to intimidate the American public.

enhanced_deficit
09-11-2013, 06:10 PM
If true, highly doubt the alleged blogger was angling to influence American public that is already heavily anti Syrian intervention.

dannno
09-11-2013, 06:11 PM
He didn't threaten anything, he just said that if Obama is going to 'be a bastard' and attack Syria, there are other bastards in the world who might do something to him i.e. hurt his daughter.