View Full Version : UPDATE on Adam Kokesh

JK/SEA
09-09-2013, 06:10 PM
http://thelibertybeat.com/kokesh-released-from-solitary-confinement/

better-dead-than-fed
09-09-2013, 06:31 PM

torchbearer
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM

If only Kokesh would lose his religion in non-violence while in the pen.

Brian4Liberty
09-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Adam Kokesh, Political Prisoner - Day 63

Danke
09-09-2013, 07:16 PM
If only Kokesh would lose his religion in non-violence while in the pen.

Anti-Kokesh posters are antisemitic.

Supposedly it has nothing at all to do with antisemitism though.

JK/SEA
09-10-2013, 07:59 AM
bump

green73
09-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Not sure I'm happy about this. Now they can get to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwnopg_JDQ

jbauer
09-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Jailed without a key and solitary confinement for two months. All while peaceful protesting, exercising his constitutional rights. But they keep telling us that the Russian's/Iranians/North Koreans were/are the bad guys.

torchbearer
09-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Anti-Kokesh posters are antisemitic.

I hate everyone equally.

jtap
09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
The way this is going down doesn't make me want to have Shield Mutual representing me, even if it's not their fault. It just doesn't look good.

Lucille
09-15-2013, 11:27 AM
He did a podcast from prison on Fri.

http://adamvstheman.com/

TruckinMike
09-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Donated at http://www.adamvstheman.com/invest:

Thank you for your order!
You may print this receipt page for your records. A receipt has also been emailed to you.
Order Information
Merchant: ADAM VS THE MAN, LLC
Description:
Date/Time: 15-Sep-2013 13:25:47 PDT

Customer specified amount
Total: US $50.00

FindLiberty
09-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Shield Mutual is ending its relationship with Adam Kokesh for the following reasons. (We do not normally issue a statement for such a routine matter, but this is a special case.) http://shieldmutual.com/2013/09/adam-kokesh-longer-customer/ (http://shieldmutual.com/2013/09/adam-kokesh-longer-customer/)

sluggo
09-26-2013, 09:01 AM
I was under the impression that Adam's father was wealthy. Couldn't they hire a real bastard of an attorney that would get him out of the slammer and then go after his associates who are (allegedly) mismanaging and/or stealing the money?

brandon
09-26-2013, 09:04 AM
All the drama going on amongst his associates doesn't really surprise me in the least. When you recruit a brunch of unskilled, jobless 20 year old pot heads, put them in essentially a commune, and then cut off the money supply what do you thinks gonna happen?

brandon
09-26-2013, 09:04 AM
I was under the impression that Adam's father was wealthy. Couldn't they hire a real bastard of an attorney that would get him out of the slammer and then go after his associates who are (allegedly) mismanaging and/or stealing the money?

I think he's been arrested several times recently for fraud. I assume he had to pay out his wealth to the people he wronged.

fr33
09-26-2013, 09:07 AM
http://shieldmutual.com/2013/09/adam-kokesh-longer-customer/

Chris Cantwell gives his perspective: http://www.christophercantwell.com/2013/09/25/has-adam-kokesh-been-robbed/

It sounds like Adam had some real losers working under him.

brandon
09-26-2013, 09:18 AM
I found this video of Adam's "employees" (honestly seem more like cult members but whatevas) to be pretty revealing. They are all sitting around having a "business meeting" discussing what to do following Adam's most recent arrest, when two of them almost come to blows and the one threatens to shoot the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30c2Q32_Mv0&feature=youtu.be

I thought the most amusing part was how the incredibly annoying woman relentlessly berates the one dude for being unprofessional, while they are all conducting their business meeting shirtless and passing around a joint.

AuH20
09-26-2013, 09:23 AM
Kokesh looked promising when he started running for the seat in New Mexico, but since then he's taken an odd path, as exhibited by his recruitment of this group of miscreants, who apparently ripped him off. It's sad because Kokesh is erudite and articulate.

AuH20
09-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Chris Cantwell gives his perspective: http://www.christophercantwell.com/2013/09/25/has-adam-kokesh-been-robbed/

It sounds like Adam had some real losers working under him.

Did you read the part of Lucas Jewell's suspicious 40 year old 'attorney' girlfirend?

sluggo
09-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I found this video of Adam's "employees" (honestly seem more like cult members but whatevas) to be pretty revealing. They are all sitting around having a "business meeting" discussing what to do following Adam's most recent arrest, when two of them almost come to blows and the one threatens to shoot the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30c2Q32_Mv0&feature=youtu.be

I thought the most amusing part was how the incredibly annoying beast of a women relentlessly berates the one dude for being unprofessional, while they are all conducting their business meeting shirtless and passing around a joint.

I only skimmed through that video, but holy cow that bunch seems like trouble.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 09:48 AM
nobody said the business of Liberty wasn't messy...

keep fighting.

that is all.

Lucille
09-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Man. Adam's in a cage, the people he trusts are ripping him off, and his atty isn't getting paid. Then there's the broad...

I've had a bad feeling about this one since the beginning. I'm afraid he's going to be in that cage for a long time.

PatriotOne
09-26-2013, 10:20 AM
nobody said the business of Liberty wasn't messy...

keep fighting.

that is all.

Feeling pretty foolish for sending your hard earned money to the Kokesh Defense Fund yet? I told ya but you wouldn't listen.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Feeling pretty foolish for sending your hard earned money to the Kokesh Defense Fund yet? I told ya but you wouldn't listen.

i'm 62 years old now. Doing foolish things is a right at this point. And no, i will be sending Adam another hundred in your name in another few weeks. I had to buy a 600 dollar dishwasher this week along with 20 gallons of racing gas at 10 bucks a gal.for my 1970 BOSS 302 Mustang...

burp...

carry on.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 10:36 AM
It looks like all the Liberty members in here are throwing Adam under the bus, when we should be raising Holy hell over his incarceration.

Whats up with that?

effin bullshit.

Lucille
09-26-2013, 10:36 AM
i'm 62 years old now. Doing foolish things is a right at this point. And no, i will be sending Adam another hundred in your name in another few weeks. I had to buy a 600 dollar dishwasher this week along with 20 gallons of racing gas at 10 bucks a gal.for my 1970 BOSS 302 Mustang...

burp...

carry on.

If you can, please send it directly to his lawyer.

AuH20
09-26-2013, 10:44 AM
It looks like all the Liberty members in here are throwing Adam under the bus, when we should be raising Holy hell over his incarceration.

Whats up with that?

effin bullshit.

Did he properly vett his staff or was his judgement clouded? Heh.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Did he properly vett his staff or was his judgement clouded? Heh.

his judgement isn't any worse than some forum members in here.....>wink wink<

yeah, you.

AuH20
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
his judgement isn't any worse than some forum members in here.....>wink wink<

yeah, you.

Sorry my friend. But no subordinates ripped off a critical defense fund in my name.

Brett85
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Man, I hope the media doesn't try to tie Rand to this lunatic.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 10:57 AM

no point in bringing your hysteria into this.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Sorry my friend. But no subordinates ripped off a critical defense fund in my name.

you know the real story?....please.

Root
09-26-2013, 11:26 AM
I forget, who is the victim of Adam's alleged crimes again?

TruckinMike
09-26-2013, 11:49 AM
.. if you lie down with dogs will you rise up with fleas?

So how in the hell can we help Adam now? Send him monopoly game cards?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjJcdev3Gbv-z_RbvpRiWWMWKiMjA8vNcV6RQmSCDHbTQNhVFG61O29w

I feel like the big brother having to bail out his irresponsible younger brother......again. You love him, but you secretly hope he gets his butt wooped in jail once or twice. --Just for being stupid.

Lucille
09-26-2013, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORIFm_RAi0&feature=youtu.be&a

AuH20
09-26-2013, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORIFm_RAi0&feature=youtu.be&a

Nice find. $20,000 was allegedly taken from Kokesh's private bank account. But the same meme keeps popping up with Adam Kokesh. Carelessness. Carelessness in getting arrested in the manner in which he did and carelessness in handing over his affairs to those of questionable character.

cajuncocoa
09-26-2013, 12:25 PM

burp...

carry on.

:D

cajuncocoa
09-26-2013, 12:26 PM
I forget, who is the victim of Adam's alleged crimes again?

give me a minute.....or two......

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Nice find. $20,000 was allegedly taken from Kokesh's private bank account. But the same meme keeps popping up with Adam Kokesh. Carelessness. Carelessness in getting arrested in the manner in which he did and carelessness in handing over his affairs to those of questionable character.

ALLEGED.

Is that you spreading dis-info?

Keith and stuff
09-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Oh come on people. Someone needs to start an Adam Vs. Mutual Shield thread :toady:

PatriotOne
09-26-2013, 12:50 PM
i will be sending Adam another hundred in your name in another few weeks.

Why not just cut out the middle man and send them some pot instead? I'm sure they would appreciate being saved the trip to their dealer.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Why not just cut out the middle man and send them some pot instead? I'm sure they would appreciate being saved the trip to their dealer.

why not do both?...you in?

PatriotOne
09-26-2013, 01:16 PM
why not do both?

Because I'm not a moron who sends money to other morons but I have no problem with you doing it. It amuses me so not a total waste :D.

CPUd
09-26-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 02:11 PM
I thought the most amusing part was how the incredibly annoying woman relentlessly berates the one dude for being unprofessional, while they are all conducting their business meeting shirtless and passing around a joint.

How are your own business practices working out for you, financially?

RonPaulFanInGA
09-26-2013, 02:16 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/20gkt4.jpg

Deborah K
09-26-2013, 02:20 PM
That flyer circulated during P.A.U.L. Festival where Adam was a speaker.

brandon
09-26-2013, 02:32 PM
How are your own business practices working out for you, financially?

...what?

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 02:42 PM

The only one "tying" them together seems to be you? Rand is not holding the administration accountable for wrongfully keeping pot on Schedule 1,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?425010-No-change-in-marijuana-laws-coming-White-House-says&p=5207531&viewfull=1#post5207531

and Rand condones pot-prohibition,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/30/paul-extending-the-reach-of-kings-dream/

Kokesh's stance is more like, "You should not initiate aggression against other people"; as the media can see.

JK/SEA
09-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Because I'm not a moron who sends money to other morons but I have no problem with you doing it. It amuses me so not a total waste :D.

i sent the money and dedicated it to you.

amusement...it can be so refreshing...ahhh...

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 02:50 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/20gkt4.jpg

Why that was made? Did Kokesh do something to warrant that? What exactly?

dannno
09-26-2013, 02:51 PM
That flyer circulated during P.A.U.L. Festival where Adam was a speaker.

lol

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 03:02 PM

I'm trying to understand what qualifies you to look down on shirtless people passing around joints? Is it your own professional success?

One day I'll have enough money to buy some land but this is what I'm working with for now.

Do you think it's amusing that shirltess joint-passers founded Apple and could buy a million brandons?

brandon
09-26-2013, 03:04 PM
http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/rankings/the-100-best-jobs

Well I'm #7 on that list and I'm still in my 20s, so I think I would consider that reasonably successful. I've also smoked plenty of weed in my life but I think you totally missed the point of my post.

dannno
09-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Do you think it's amusing that shirltess joint-passers founded Apple and could buy a million brandons?

I know I do.

Deborah K
09-26-2013, 03:42 PM

"Security" for Ron's Rally circulated it supposedly because they didn't like the way Adam behaved at a previous event where Adam was trying to get on stage to speak, and they were trying to stop him (I don't have details but they're out there). Even though he's never been aggressive. :rolleyes:

But, we all know the bad blood between Adam and Jesse Benton, and we all know that Benton suggested to people to avoid P.A.U.L. Festival, as is evidenced by the tube clip of Peter Schiff showing me Benton's email to him. I know, I know, you Benton defenders are now going to flame me and claim it was an isolated incident. Whateva. It was clear to all the organizers at PF that the flyer was an excuse to keep people away from PF. And if you weren't there (Bentonistas), then I don't wanna hear about it.

09-26-2013, 03:56 PM

Kokesh was banned from all campaign events and referred to in an interview as a "troubled person we broke contact with" or something similar.

Before you all start with the neg reps and name calling, I hope Kokesh gets out of prison, gets the mental help he needs and gets his life back together.

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 05:10 PM
I hope Kokesh... gets the mental help he needs

What factual basis is there for your medical diagnosis? Or are you just committing actionable defamation against him?

Why that was made? Did Kokesh do something to warrant that? What exactly?Kokesh was banned from all campaign events and referred to in an interview as a "troubled person we broke contact with" or something similar.

And Kokesh did nothing to warrant that treatment?

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 05:21 PM
you totally missed the point of my post.

Then what was your point about "conducting their business meeting shirtless and passing around a joint"?

09-26-2013, 05:48 PM
What factual basis is there for your medical diagnosis? Or are you just committing actionable defamation against him?

And Kokesh did nothing to warrant that treatment?

He admitted he has ptsd and is on disability from the military for it.

He got into a fight with security and generally started acting loopy enough that he was damaging to the campaign.

Hopefully he pulls himself together once he gets out of prison.

fr33
09-26-2013, 08:34 PM

Whats up with that?

effin bullshit.

No that isn't what is happening. Some are but most aren't.

Just because you support Adam and realize that he is a political prisoner does not mean you should support the people who are scamming him (and you) while he's in the slammer.

This comment I read on the link I posted earlier describes it well:

Chris
September 26, 2013 at 2:17 am

He put together a team of people who would work for next to nothing, and who, under his supervision, managed to keep the operation together. Without Adam there to lead them, things went bad.

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 08:51 PM
He admitted he has ptsd and is on disability from the military for it.

That diagnosis does not imply behavioral problems.

He got into a fight with security

And Kokesh did nothing to warrant that treatment from security?

and generally started acting loopy

How did his supposed "acting loopy" manifest specifically? Which of Kokesh's specific actions were "loopy"? What are the specific times and places he committed the actions? Who specifically witnessed the actions? The language you're using to accuse Kokesh is vague, and I am used to seeing it used for smearing people who have committed no offense.

Hopefully he pulls himself together

If you're waiting for people to stop smearing him, don't hold your breath. Not sure what else you're talking about here.

09-26-2013, 09:00 PM
How did his supposed his "acting loopy" manifest specifically? Which of Kokesh's specific actions were "loopy"? What are the specific times and places he commit the actions? Who specifically witnessed the actions? The language you're using to accuse Kokesh is vague, and I am used to seeing it used for smearing people who have committed no offense.

I think you're loopy as well, so you being able to comprehend it is unlikely.

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 09:16 PM
I think you're loopy as well, so you being able to comprehend it is unlikely.

Says the fool publishing accusations he can't substantiate.

fr33
09-26-2013, 09:19 PM
How did his supposed his "acting loopy" manifest specifically? Which of Kokesh's specific actions were "loopy"? What are the specific times and places he commit the actions? Who specifically witnessed the actions? The language you're using to accuse Kokesh is vague, and I am used to seeing it used for smearing people who have committed no offense.

I'm going to respond to this because I feel that others have misrepresented what actually went down. I have a pretty good memory and am not going to waste my time finding the videos/links. You can do it if you wish.

It was a combination of things during the primary season. Mainly these two (but not limited to these two):

1. Adam made a video accusing Jesse Benton, Ron Paul's campaign manager, of abusing his wife; and it was spread across the alternative media. To this day he has offered no proof of it.

2. Adam made a video where he read and discussed an email from from a fan who brought up the topic of whether theoretically it would be a good thing to assassinate Mitt Romney; and it was spread amongst mainstream media, with Adam being described as a Ron Paul supporter.

I like Adam. There are just a few things I've disagreed with that he's said or done. But surely you can understand why a political campaign would distance themselves from an individual based on the 2 things listed above.

The best thing that could have happened in the US would have been the armed march on DC that he had planned. It's a shame it did not happen.

PatriotOne
09-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Just watched the whole video of "the meeting". LOL. Pure comedy gold :D. Screw Adam's podcast. They need to start their own big brother like reality show! What a hoot. I'm still cracking up at those geniuses. Instead of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo", they can call it "Here Comes Kokesh's Doo Doo". They'd make a fortune. America loves watching people make fools of themselves :p.

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm going to respond to this because I feel that others have misrepresented what actually went down.

Thanks for bringing Kokesh's actions back into this discussion; all I'd learned from the posts above was that some creeper has wood for Kokesh and doesn't even know why. I'm interested in lynch-mob mentality, but it's not the topic here.

1. Adam made a video accusing Jesse Benton, Ron Paul's campaign manager, of abusing his wife; and it was spread across the alternative media. To this day he has offered no proof of it.

2. Adam made a video where he read and discussed an email from from a fan who brought up the topic of whether theoretically it would be a good thing to assassinate Mitt Romney; and it was spread amongst mainstream media, with Adam being described as a Ron Paul supporter.

... surely you can understand why a political campaign would distance themselves from an individual based on the 2 things listed above.

I don't know what Kokesh said, so I can't understand how Kokesh's words would be cause for anything. Even less can I understand how "distancing" would require the ongoing anti-Kokesh smear campaign. It makes the ones doing the smearing look bad; and if you buy the theory that candidates are responsible for their supporters' actions, then it makes the candidates look bad too. If anyone wants to show that Kokesh committed some offense, he should post links to the two videos you mentioned, and let people evaluate Kokesh's actions for themselves. The rest is b.s.

fr33
09-26-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't know what Kokesh said, so I can't understand how Kokesh's words would be cause for anything.
You're pretty good at digging up the evidence from the past. That's why I wasn't willing to waste my own time doing it. It's out there.

Even less can I understand how "distancing" would require the ongoing anti-Kokesh smear campaign.

The ongoing smear campaign is being done by individuals. They each have their own agendas. That's why I specified why a specific political campaign would have used such tactics.

better-dead-than-fed
09-26-2013, 10:55 PM
You're pretty good at digging up the evidence from the past. That's why I wasn't willing to waste my own time doing it. It's out there.

I'll leave that burden for the individuals with some interest in casting Kokesh in a bad light. I'm not expecting you to spend your time on it, since you don't seem interested in lowering anyone's opinion of Kokesh.

The ongoing smear campaign is being done by individuals. They each have their own agendas.

That's how I see these things; while others assume that Kokesh's personal actions, in some obscure way, reflected poorly on candidates.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 03:58 AM

Kokesh [needs] mental help

it seems like he just need mental health treatment now.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

I think he should be in a VA hospital or something like that....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking:

stalkers may... [have] a mistaken belief that another person... need[s] rescuing.

09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Who's the stalker again? :rolleyes: wow

It's ok the lizard men who rule the world and did 9/11 along with the aliens and the feds who are out to get us and hide under your bed made you do it. Amiright? Because truth.

<insertyoutubevideohere>

Your buddy Kokesh is a just a dude who got screwed up in the war, hasn't coped well and is acting out in a very public manner. That's all it is. Hopefully he will get out of prison, get treatment for his ptsd and whatever else is going on with him and have a decent life.

green73
09-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Attacking someone's character is NOT a violation of the NAP. Wtf? Kokesh has some real loons working for him.

09-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Attacking someone's character is NOT a violation of the NAP. Wtf? Kokesh has some real loons working for him.

You can't convince a loon that somebody else is a loon. It's mildly amusing to try, but gets old fast.

JK/SEA
09-28-2013, 08:27 AM
You can't convince a loon that somebody else is a loon. It's mildly amusing to try, but gets old fast.

Irony right there in one sentence. You feel my pain. Thats a good first step.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 08:29 AM
It's ok the lizard men who rule the world and did 9/11 along with the aliens and the feds who are out to get us and hide under your bed made you do it.

But the only one babbling about those things is you, so what is your point, besides fawning obsessively over Kokesh in a very public manner?

Kokesh... hasn't coped well and is acting out in a very public manner.

By "not coping well" and "acting out in a very public manner" you mean that he exercised his constitutional rights, something you think people should be should be "hospitalized" for?

Hopefully he will... get treatment for... whatever else is going on with him....

By which you mean you want him to be "hospitalized" for exercising his constitutional rights?

Who's the stalker again?

The one publishing defamation unsubstantiated by facts, and that would be you.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 08:35 AM

You misrepresented the statement from Kokesh staff:

Attacking an individuals character without proper evidence is a violation of the non aggression principle.

What you did -- misrepresenting a statement -- is a sign of a lunacy.

An unsubstantiated character attack can get you sued for defamation, and it also violates the forum guidelines here (I believe Kokesh is a member of this forum). It's reasonable to see libel as a violation of the non-aggression principle.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 08:49 AM

I have a high tolerance for defamation committed against me, but if Kokesh wants legal action against you while he's in jail, I'll represent him for free.

Lucille
09-28-2013, 08:51 AM
An Update from Adam Kokesh's Girlfriend on Kokesh's Prison Conditions
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/09/an-update-from-adam-kokeshs-girlfriend.html

Adam Kokesh's girlfriend Carey reports via a podcast that she has spoken to Adam and that over the last 2 months he has been transferred 15 times within the prison system.

She also states that his current cell has cockroaches and at first didn't have a mattress for his bed. She reports that although he has requested to make calls to his lawyer, he has not been allowed any legal calls for the last two weeks.

He has also been warned about having too many books in his cell and he has not been allowed to cut his beard.

09-28-2013, 09:02 AM
I have a high tolerance for defamation committed against me, but if Kokesh wants legal action against you while he's in jail, I'll represent him for free.

Aren't you cute?

The guy has admitted many times he has mental health issues.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/13/adam-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-calls-for-armed-march/

Kokesh was particularly disturbed by crowds, something which may prove problematic with the armed crowds at the forthcoming march. “I didn’t feel comfortable getting drunk, and the crowds made me nervous. When dealing with crowds in Iraq, I was always armed and I always had someone watching my back, usually with a machine gun. A cardinal rule for interacting with crowds was to never let anyone get behind you,” Kokesh wrote. “We had all heard the horror story of a Marine who was killed with his own pistol. When crowds got close around me I would often just leave one hand on my pistol and let my rifle dangle on the sling in front of me.”

The feelings continued at college. “Every time someone bumped into me from behind at a party I instinctively reached down for my pistol and had a moment of awkward panic before realizing that I was being absurd. I had developed such a strong habit of waking up two or three minutes before my alarm that I often woke up thinking I had to be somewhere. I was so used to being on guard when in public that it was hard to truly relax at first.”

Kokesh also allegedly pressured the college into letting him have a gun on campus in violation of the school’s policy on firearms. Students who attended Claremont at the time Kokesh did remember him getting agitated when the college would not permit the Marine-turned-student to have his weapon on campus. “He said something like, ‘I’m a veteran and I fought for these rights’ and he ended up getting his gun on campus,” a student recalled.

Kokesh mentioned his post-traumatic stress disorder in his 2010 campaign for the Republican congressional nomination in New Mexico. He has also mentioned it in blogging on his site and told the Air Force Times in 2009 that he had battled post-traumatic stress after he returned from Iraq.

Kokesh smoked medical marijuana to help him deal with the “flashbacks and nightmares” because he found “the cocktail of prescription drugs” he had received was ineffective, according to his father in a December 12, 2011 interview with the Las Cruces Sun-News.

Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, a former prosecutor for the District of Columbia who now works with the Second Amendment Foundation, thinks Kokesh’s protest is bad idea.

“It’s a very dangerous thing to do because the bridges that connect Virginia and Washington are under the jurisdiction of the District of Columbia where carrying firearms are illegal.”

“There is a pretty good chance that they will be met by the U.S. Park Police or the Washington Metro police,” says Shapiro. “Most likely detained and prosecuted for a number of different charges. Not just gun charges, they are obstructing access to that bridge.”

Shapiro predicts that the protest will backfire. “This is precisely the kind of criminal act that the District of Columbia will almost certainly act upon,” he says. “Even though I support the Second Amendment, I don’t support illegal activity or endangering the public. This strikes me as a very dangerous idea.”

Shapiro doubts that Kokesh’s march will even make it over the bridge. “They probably won’t even make it over the bridge since they are in D.C. jurisdiction and will most likely be arrested on the bridge or blocked if the police know about it beforehand,” says Shapiro.

Kokesh declined a request for an interview.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/13/adam-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-calls-for-armed-march/#ixzz2gCRTtknc

There is more of his self admittance of mental health issues all over the internet google is your friend. If you can't face reality, that's too bad.

I find it highly amusing that you want to use the force of government to punish me for simply repeating info that is publicly available, the same government force that has your buddy locked up and you are ranting about.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 09:20 AM
The guy has admitted many times he has mental health issues.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/13/adam-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-calls-for-armed-march/

But you've accused him of having mental issues beyond those which he's admitted to. You haven't simply quoted him, which would be legally defensible; you've gone farther.

There is more of his self admittance of mental health issues all over the internet google is your friend. If you can't face reality, that's too bad.

If he wants to sue you, and you can't produce quotes of him admitting to behavioral disorders, or admitting to a need for hospitalization or any further treatment, reality is not going to be your friend.

I find it highly amusing that you want to use the force of government to punish me for simply repeating info that is publicly available, the same government force that has your buddy locked up and you are ranting about.

I didn't suggest you should be punished; I'm only offering to assist Kokesh in recovering damages.

09-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Yes, I'm sure it's a high priority for a guy in federal prison to sue random internet people.

http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=142168.0;attach=69 15;image

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Yes, I'm sure it's a high priority for a guy in federal prison to sue random internet people.

You're not random, you're an individual who's personally committed defamation against Kokesh. He needs money, and it would be no trouble for him if he wants to take me up on my offer. I realize you might show a cat jpg to the court in your defense, but I'll just have to take my chances.

brandon
09-28-2013, 10:05 AM
You are the lowest quality poster currently on rpf imo.

better-dead-than-fed
09-28-2013, 10:07 AM
You are the lowest quality poster currently on rpf imo.

Why do you think that?

Cowlesy
09-28-2013, 10:41 AM
http://shieldmutual.com/2013/09/adam-kokesh-longer-customer/

Ahhhhh, the sameeeee old story of when "activists" reach out for donations. Big hearted libertarians pony up, and the collectors and money quickly disappear into the ether.

As Much as $50,000 May be Missing
Tragically, this lack of transparency is the least of my concerns at this point. One week ago, Adam’s father contacted me to request my assistance in securing documentation from Young about how he spent as much as $50,000 of Adam’s personal money and AVTM business funds, including donor funds raised under the pretense of an AVTM-administered Adam Kokesh legal defense fund.

Adam’s father alleged to me specifically that:

Checks that are normally received each month at the AVTM post office box went missing during July and August, including regular payments from YouTube in connection with the AVTM show.
Young improperly has possession of a table and leather couch that are precious to Adam. (Other sources claim that Young is also in possession of Adam’s bed, flat screen TV, clothes and possibly more.)
All of the funds raised for legal defense by Del Cano are missing (1). This includes bitcoin, PayPal and Authorize.net funds. It is unknown exactly how much Del Cano raised but I expect it to be more than $16,000 and possibly as much as $34,000, based on reports (1).
More than $21,000 is missing from Adam’s personal account, most of it by way of forged checks. This includes $2,000 that was charged to Adam’s credit card for, among other things, a McDonald’s meal and an oil change to Young’s car, according to the elder Kokesh.

PatriotOne
09-28-2013, 11:18 AM

http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=142168.0;attach=69 15;image

For your big "someone called someone crazy on the internet" defense case ;):

Exhibit A

http://i39.tinypic.com/acx7ck.jpg

Exhibit B

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qlqz48.jpg

Exhibit C

http://i42.tinypic.com/5yds3n.gif

PatriotOne
09-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Ahhhhh, the sameeeee old story of when "activists" reach out for donations. Big hearted libertarians pony up, and the collectors and money quickly disappear into the ether.

If I had a dime for every scam artist that's been through here I would be rich.

dinosaur
09-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Why do you think that?

not cool to threaten someone over their opinion of a person who has made himself public and fashioned himself as a leader

coastie
09-28-2013, 11:44 AM

Exhibit A

http://i39.tinypic.com/acx7ck.jpg

Exhibit B

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qlqz48.jpg

Exhibit C

http://i42.tinypic.com/5yds3n.gif

Ah yes, there he goes, exercising those pesky 1st Amendment rights. This is what he got for doing that "crazy" dance, at 2:56:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYgjPGgNnc

THAT should be the focus here, not your narrow minded arrogant disagreement with how he exercises his fucking rights, while articulately spreading the message of liberty.

You and those like you are despicable, and can kindly go fuck yourselves.

Barrex
09-28-2013, 03:04 PM
You know that saying: "When oyu dont have something nice to say about someone dont say anything"

Some of you should stick to this. Adam is in a cage. You dont have to agree with his tactics but he is fighting for liberty. Just because he doesnt fight the way you demand or think everyone should fight doesnt mean you should spit on him and attack him.

I thought that sign wawing is really really stupid thing and waste of time but I didnt go around calling people who stood in the rain, snow and blizzard holding Ron Paul signs retards, moron, idiots with mental issues. I admired their dedication. Just like I admire Adams. Both Adam and sign wavers are on our side and spitting on either one of them when there are enough outside enemies to spit at is little sad.

P.s.

Sign waving is not effective use of time and manpower.

noneedtoaggress
09-28-2013, 03:49 PM

What's funny though is that this guy is ragging on Kokesh for smoking cannabis after he goes on a rant about how humans are genetically engineering Biblical creatures, UFOs and Aliens are really Demons, and how he wants to make a show about evidence that Obama is may be the Anti-Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AXFJOUZCM&list=UUMpHXcMaEwk2eO91m5qWnGA&index=17

:rolleyes:

fascinating. ;)