PDA

View Full Version : Ben Swann Exclusive: Creator of “Ghetto Tracker” App Says Media Creating “Race War”

ItsTime
09-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Ben Swann talks exclusively with the creator of "Ghetto Tracker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vhu9a17LY

It has been a busy week for David Foster. Foster and his company, just one week ago, began beta testing a website and soon to be released app called “Ghetto Tracker”. The name alone created a firestorm of criticism from national media outlets as well as local broadcast TV stations. Everyone from CNN and MSNBC to the Huffington Post, to dozens of local broadcast TV affiliates have come out strongly against the website and app that aims to keep visitors to any city away from the “bad parts of town”.

http://benswann.com/exclusive-creator-of-ghetto-tracker-app-talks-with-ben-swann-and-says-media-creating-race-war/

asurfaholic
09-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Ghetto is not a descriptive word that describes people, but rather a neglected, impovished area.

Has nothing to do with race either- there's plenty of cracker ghettos too..

The media is desperate for anything to invite race tensions. Scumbags..

Brian4Liberty
09-09-2013, 01:15 PM
"That's racist!"

ItsTime
09-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Ghetto is not a descriptive word that describes people, but rather a neglected, impovished area.

Has nothing to do with race either- there's plenty of cracker ghettos too..

The media is desperate for anything to invite race tensions. Scumbags..

Exactly. When I heard about this I was going to report a town in my area. 99% white.

Petar
09-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Check out this crazy favela that I almost strolled headlong into the other night:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=S%C3%A3o+Paulo%2C+Brazil&data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-46.642517!3d-23.623257!2m2!1f78.21!2f82.29!4f75!2m4!1e1!2m2!1sX fj8g8VmGAMbzK3dnN--zw!2e0!4m11!1m10!4m8!1m3!1d26081603!2d-95.677068!3d37.0625!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!17b1&fid=5

Lindsey
09-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Maybe I have a different definition of ghetto, but some of the rural areas tagged as ghettos make me laugh. Then again, I occasionally go to areas that really are very poor, high crime, bars on the windows of every school, business and home type-places. There's a large dose of perception here, that would cause others with wider exposure to find humor in what locals of some areas would define as "unsafe." I suppose this may be a useful tool once there are more entries, but as of now it just seems laughable - and needlessly harmful to the businesses in areas deemed 'unsafe' for whatever reason.

I fail to see how this is a race issue.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Maybe I have a different definition of ghetto, but some of the rural areas tagged as ghettos make me laugh. Then again, I occasionally go to areas that really are very poor, high crime, bars on the windows of every school, business and home type-places. There's a large dose of perception here, that would cause others with wider exposure to find humor in what locals of some areas would define as "unsafe." I suppose this may be a useful tool once there are more entries, but as of now it just seems laughable - and needlessly harmful to the businesses in areas deemed 'unsafe' for whatever reason.

I fail to see how this is a race issue.

A lot of it depends on how well you "blend" too. As far as poor areas, you're safer if you look like you belong someplace. I'll include race in that too.

It also depends on whether you look like easy prey or not, through body language, etc.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-10-2013, 11:56 AM
I'd rather be called a racist than put my life on the line traveling through a shitty area full of crime

tasteless
09-10-2013, 12:16 PM
@ about 4:12 he's like "I could go on hotels.com and book a hotel and end up a in sh... questionable area"

you KNOW he wanted to say shitty area

FloralScent
09-10-2013, 12:43 PM
I'd rather be called a racist than put my life on the line traveling through a shitty area full of crime

I'd rather be called a racist than skip a meal.

erowe1
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I'd rather be called a racist than skip a meal.

There's a shocker.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Ghetto is not exclusive to one race, but don't kid yourselves, it's 99% black people.

I know I'll be called racist for once again stating the truth.

erowe1
12-02-2013, 06:49 PM

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Ghetto is not exclusive to one race, but don't kid yourselves, it's 99% black people.

I know I'll be called racist for once again stating the truth.
Not from the areas I've been. Fifty-fifty is more accurate. (but that was the given demography of an area raped by political corruption)

Why does race matter in the first place, though? Are you implying a predisposition to crime? People in broken cities, plagued by corruption and crime (of the politicians, unions, gangs (in the elder sense of the word - the mafia, for example) etc. with a future that is dreary or at best uncertain with no real opportunity for advancement, lacking an adequate family structure further propagated and exacerbated through drug laws and a modernized slave trade, not to mention the monetary policy fueling the growing gap between the ultra-wealthy and the ultra-poor would be acknowledging the truth. Of course acknowledging the various facets of the very real problem of urban violence and crime would require honesty with oneself and at least a semblance of critical thinking skills. You couldn't begin to state the truth. You haven't seen it.

Which brings me to my next point, wtf is up with this thread title? For one, it is somewhat a misrepresentation as Ben Swann directed one [poorly worded] question the man's way so the sensationalist, media-esque title certainly overshadows the man's larger relevant [and good] point. Helter Skelter race baiters are a dime a dozen. It's a little shameful [and disappointing] of Swann to resort to such a tactic.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Not from the areas I've been. Fifty-fifty is more accurate. (but that was the given demography of an area raped by political corruption)

Why does race matter in the first place, though? Are you implying a predisposition to crime? People in broken cities, plagued by corruption and crime (of the politicians, unions, gangs (in the elder sense of the word - the mafia, for example) etc. with a future that is dreary or at best uncertain with no real opportunity for advancement, lacking an adequate family structure further propagated and exacerbated through drug laws and a modernized slave trade, not to mention the monetary policy fueling the growing gap between the ultra-wealthy and the ultra-poor would be acknowledging the truth. Of course acknowledging the various facets of the very real problem of urban violence and crime would require honesty with oneself and at least a semblance of critical thinking skills. You couldn't begin to state the truth. You haven't seen it.

Which brings me to my next point, wtf is up with this thread title? For one, it is somewhat a misrepresentation as Ben Swann directed one [poorly worded] question the man's way so the sensationalist, media-esque title certainly overshadows the man's larger relevant [and good] point. Helter Skelter race baiters are a dime a dozen. It's a little shameful [and disappointing] of Swann to resort to such a tactic.
No, I am not implying that there is a predisposition to crime. I'm simply stating that, even with the manipulation of crime statistics against white people, black people STILL have higher percentages of criminals. It has nothing to do with race, however. It has to do with n*ggers. Black people =/= *******.

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 08:50 PM
No, I am not implying that there is a predisposition to crime. I'm simply stating that, even with the manipulation of crime statistics against white people, black people STILL have higher percentages of criminals. It has nothing to do with race, however. It has to do with n*ggers. Black people =/= *******.
That's a new philosophy I hadn't yet heard. :rolleyes:

Thing is, that all of those who have espoused as much to me, have been racists. The kind of people who see a black mother with her child and spout horseshit about welfare. You know the type, I'm sure.

So you can attempt to sit on your high horse apparent of being above political correctness, but some have been around a little too long to take it seriously.

What you say is the attitude of the ghettos, as ironic as it may seem within the context of this thread. People who have so little, they despise anything and everything. Neighbors turned into suspicious automatons of racist statements and hate all the while convincing themselves it isn't they who have a problem, but another who does. I know ultimately the truth, though. Sly context or even blatant racist theology teaching children to hate those who do, in fact, bleed the same blood. A sad case for humanity.. especially the child raised in image of the ignorant. And blacks sometimes are no better. It isn't a tone related occurrence. I did not go through the riots so perhaps I will never understand. Anyone with a semblance of critical thinking skills can read through your lines.

Your statement of "manipulation of crime statistics against white people" would be shitted on if I actually cared to correct the ignorance. Most here know what I am referring to with regards to the UCR.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Your statement of "manipulation of crime statistics against white people" would be shitted on if I actually cared to correct the ignorance. Most here know what I am referring to with regards to the UCR.
Just a few:

http://i.imgur.com/UUge8RA.jpg

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Just a few:

http://i.imgur.com/UUge8RA.jpg
A few of what?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:04 PM
A few of what?
Every single one of those people is listed as "white". None of them are. I have hundreds of these images, I just didn't want to stretch the page more than I already did.

There are MANY more examples, especially on local (county) sites.

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Every single one of those people is listed as "white". None of them are. I have hundreds of these images, I just didn't want to stretch the page more than I already did.

Okay.

Then a better question is needed, why do I care?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Okay.

Then a better question is needed, why do I care?
'Your statement of "manipulation of crime statistics against white people" would be shitted on if I actually cared to correct the ignorance.'

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:18 PM
You realize the labeling of race (and the way that it is done) was established by racists, right? "Race suicide" and the idea of Teutonic bloodlines being superior than other bloodlines is a primary cause of this. Look at what was to determine a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Blame the [at times racist.. though now less subtly] state. The concept of ascribing race or the "dilemma" faced of what to call interracial children was not established to juke criminal statistics. It was a racist means of labeling people and arbitrarily ascribing them value or worthlessness. So that others of the chosen race would know who they could breed with to ensure the bloodline remain "pure."

I'm more concerned with the 83% of people incarcerated that have committed no crime.

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:21 PM
'Your statement of "manipulation of crime statistics against white people" would be shitted on if I actually cared to correct the ignorance.'
My last statement in post #22 addresses this.

83% of the UCR "crimes" are not crimes. And you can only care about those "mislabeled" white as being properly labeled. Release them! Then your racist concerns of whites being over-represented or blacks being underrepresented would hardly be an "issue."

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:23 PM
You realize the labeling of race (and the way that it is done) was established by racists, right? "Race suicide" and the idea of Teutonic bloodlines being superior than other bloodlines is a primary cause of this. Look at what was to determine a Jew in Nazi Germany.

False.

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

-Hitler

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:29 PM
False.

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

-Hitler
Quoting Hitler doesn't do much to prove your cause.

http://i.imgur.com/GoLxqTl.jpg?1

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Quoting Hitler doesn't do much to prove your cause.

http://i.imgur.com/GoLxqTl.jpg?1
Yes, Hitler hated Jews soooo much. That is why he created the Transfer Agreement to create a Jewish state in Palestine. That is why some of his highest-ranking officers had Jewish blood. Makes almost as much sense as the blonde-haired, blued-eyed myth.

No, Hitler hated Zionist bankers ruining Germany's economy, much like they're ruining world economies today (see: Libor scandal).

By no means am I endorsing Hitler, I am just correcting your false statements.

acptulsa
12-02-2013, 09:37 PM
There are a couple of bad areas in Tulsa dominated by people of African descent. One is near 61st and Peoria on the south side, and the other is near 32nd St North and Garrison. I don't recommend visitors go near either. But don't worry about it too much. I feel sure everyone on this forum is a far, far better shot than any of them.

As for Oakhurst, which is predominantly white, stay away. You don't want to break down in an area where hundreds of pit bulls are allowed to run loose. Trust me on this.

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Yes, Hitler hated Jews soooo much. That is why he created the Transfer Agreement to create a Jewish state in Palestine. That is why some of his highest-ranking officers had Jewish blood. Makes almost as much sense as the blonde-haired, blued-eyed myth.

No, Hitler hated Zionist bankers ruining Germany's economy, much like they're ruining world economies today (see: Libor scandal).

By no means am I endorsing Hitler, I am just correcting your false statements.
No, you are regurgitating Stormfront propaganda. You can mask it as being above political correctness, or correcting history, or......

You are a racist. You remind me of a fellow who called himself "nationalanarchist." Do you know who I am talking about?

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:46 PM
No, you are regurgitating Stormfront propaganda. You can mask it as being above political correctness, or correcting history, or......

You are a racist. You remind me of a fellow who called himself "nationalanarchist." Do you know who I am talking about?
Propaganda? I suggest you do your research before you spew your own propaganda.

acptulsa
12-02-2013, 09:48 PM
False.

-Hitler

So, Hitler praises his necessary ally Japan--the only Axis power with a serious surface navy, the only one effectively tying our navy and Marine Corps up, and therefore absolutely necessary--and tries to give them cover for committing atrocities against the Chinese to rival what he was doing to the Jews, and you consider it somehow laudable because...?

He wanted a Jewish state in Palestine because he wanted to divide and conquer it, because he wanted the Jews somewhere else, and because he figured the Arabs would help him kill them. This is not an enlightened position.

Go peddle your tripe to suckers. We expose b.s. here, and that's what we will always do to yours.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 09:50 PM
and tries to give them cover for committing atrocities against the Chinese
Where did you get that from?

acptulsa
12-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Where did you get that from?

How obvious does it have to be? How stupid do you have to be to miss it?

erowe1
12-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Every single one of those people is listed as "white". None of them are.

If that's what they're listed as, then that's what they are.

FSU63
12-02-2013, 10:01 PM
How obvious does it have to be? How stupid do you have to be to miss it?To miss what? Not anywhere in the quote was that even implied. In the quote, he actually complimented the Chinese.

If that's what they're listed as, then that's what they are.
None of those people are white. Not a single one of them.

erowe1
12-02-2013, 10:03 PM

Based on what objective criteria?

kcchiefs6465
12-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Propaganda? I suggest you do your research before you spew your own propaganda.
Your previous post (#24) was so full of fail that what I do know about the transfer agreement regarding creating a Jewish state (which wouldn't negate any aspect of racial supremacy beliefs held by Hitler, though it would act to confirm them) is not even relevant.

Your previous posts confirming the same.

You regurgitate Stormfront talking points obsessed with a notion of race and the accompanying protection of said race from "race suicide." Your posts show a clear ignorance of Natural Law, the UCR, and how distorted our crime "statistics" are. But I found out through racist inclinations and mechanisms that many are "mislabeled" as white. Well God Bless America; Roosevelt would be proud.

What books would you recommend me to read? (I prefer books, reading on the computer for a couple hours bothers my eyes)

acptulsa
12-02-2013, 10:12 PM

None of them are?

And I suppose this guy isn't either?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Charles-mansonbookingphoto.jpg

Or this guy either?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Johnwaynegacymug.jpg

And this one?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

Are you going to make up every white criminal in blackface, and whitewash every George Washington Carver and Scott Joplin?

We are about individuals here. Take your desire to divide us into 'us vs them' groups down the road. We're not interested in denying the potential of any individual. Not interested.

It's bad enough that you, as an individual, must be spared some of our air. Stop taking up forum space with your brainlessness. We have better things to do than repetitiously pwn you as you prove stupidly and stubbornly unable to tell how thoroughly you've made a fool of yourself.

The forum archives are full of the ashes of your ilk. We've been there and done that. You've already lost, and you're too dense to know it.

To miss what? Not anywhere in the quote was that even implied. In the quote, he actually complimented the Chinese.

He repeatedly mentioned them back to back with the Hitler ally which was trying (and at the time, ruthlessly succeeding) in conquering them because they had not united against the common enemy yet. How dare you presume to lecture us about history when you are so obviously and painfully ignorant of it yourself?

And no doubt you deny that Arabs are caucasians, despite having nothing to use to dispute the scientific and genetic evidence that says otherwise, because you don't want to be associated with them. Well, wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster. Truth is, none of us are white. Some of us are merely pinker than others. Aren't you, pinko?

eduardo89
12-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Check out this crazy favela that I almost strolled headlong into the other night:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=S%C3%A3o+Paulo%2C+Brazil&data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-46.642517!3d-23.623257!2m2!1f78.21!2f82.29!4f75!2m4!1e1!2m2!1sX fj8g8VmGAMbzK3dnN--zw!2e0!4m11!1m10!4m8!1m3!1d26081603!2d-95.677068!3d37.0625!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!17b1&fid=5

Looks like most of Mexico City, only cleaner.