PDA

View Full Version : I just got a message back from Dennis Hof

The Plan
11-28-2007, 12:00 PM
I'll spare you the details of what i wrote to him, but i can assure you it wasn't anything mean or angry i actually have allot of respect for the guy. I just explained how silly i think the media has been about his support for Ron and what i would try to do if i were him and make it clear that he understands Ron is not in support of his type of buisness to the press like FOX news and the like to diffuse the situation quickly before they let it fester any further and imply any more false impressions.

This is his response:

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

rp has stated that he's not pro my biz.

I have done many radio shows in the past two days and said that he supports states right to decide and nothing else.

This media attention is getting the world to look at RP and they will like what they see.

I am on FOX today and will make it a point to say he is not in favor of the biz

Your right they are dirtbags

This is a trip :)
I didn't actually expect a response back from him at all much less within the hour i sent the e-mail

jake
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
nice!

tekkierich
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
could you reference what this is about?

TheNewYorker
11-28-2007, 12:02 PM
I am on FOX today and will make it a point to say he is not in favor of the biz

Someone please youtube this.

Flirple
11-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Yes the media attention from this is a good thing not bad.

Elwar
11-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Fox News will run with this for months...

they will show pictures of scantily clad women bringing up prostitutes for Ron Paul...

They love scandals where they can show almost naked women...it gets them ratings.

Someone might want to bring this up to Laura Ingraham, she's ranted about this to no end.

me3
11-28-2007, 12:08 PM
This campaign could use a few more scantily clad women. There is nothing un-American about that.

kylejack
11-28-2007, 12:09 PM
This campaign could use a few more scantily clad women. There is nothing un-American about that.

Paging Liv.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Candidates in woman's clothes shouldn't throw stones

givemeliberty
11-28-2007, 12:24 PM

Yes, agreed

The Plan
11-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Dennis is a smart guy. I know he thought this out before he made it public. I can't wait to see what he does to those douchebags at FOX today. :)

Pete Kay
11-28-2007, 12:29 PM

It's one of America's greatest exports.

reduen
11-28-2007, 12:37 PM

Is this code word for whores?

TheRothbardian
11-28-2007, 12:45 PM
#1. Prostitutes rock and so do scantly dressed girls.
#2. The Bunnies are awesome.
#3. Dennis Hof is a great entrepreneur.
#4. Freedom is great. Evidence: The Bunny Ranch.
#5. Ron Paul is the guy for the White House.

CCTelander
11-28-2007, 01:00 PM

QFT :D

TheNewYorker
11-28-2007, 01:02 PM

Ron Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our day.

Do you know how women dressed back during Thomas Jefferson's time?

mkrfctr
11-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Ron Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our day.

Do you know how women dressed back during Thomas Jefferson's time?

As farm laborers or as house maids? :confused: