PDA

View Full Version : Bikers F/U DC

tod evans
09-09-2013, 06:33 AM
From Drudge this morning..:D

Report: DC denies permit for 9/11 bikers; Planners move ahead anyway

In response to the planned “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on 9/11, bikers announced their own rival 2 Million Biker Ride. This weekend, news surfaced on blogs and Twitter that D.C. had denied the bikers an event permit.

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/08/report-dc-denies-permit-for-911-bikers-planners-move-ahead-anyway/

Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event. We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.

RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National “2 Million Bikers to DC” Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that’s it! We would have been completely out of Washington DC, and your city would have been back to normal.

The National Team fully expected our permit to be rejected, and have already drafted a Plan-B.

The official Facebook page for the 2 Million Bikers to DC event is here (https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC).

If I screwed up the tweeter/fedbook stuff sorry...:o

[edit]
There's a cool pic at the link and I'm not smart enough to get it posted..

[2nd edit]
Thanks to Clyde for providing a cut-n-pate for the picture...

[3rd edit]
Thanks to Origanalist too...(Clydes came in on p/m so I saw it first)

Origanalist
09-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Roto • 18 hours ago −
That stupid D.C. "government".... bikers requesting a permit is like asking change back from a whore :-)

Get's a upvote from me.

tod evans
09-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Get's a upvote from me.

Help me get the picture posted from tweeter/twitter please...:o

fr33
09-09-2013, 06:56 AM
There's going to be millions of bikers and Muslims facing off in DC?

Origanalist
09-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Help me get the picture posted from tweeter/twitter please...:o

Can do.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BThMpIFCMAA0YoL.jpg

ClydeCoulter
09-09-2013, 07:02 AM

Hopefully with brotherly love :)

Origanalist
09-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Hopefully with brotherly love :)

A million practitioners of the religion of peace and a million peaceful bikers. What could go wrong?

tod evans
09-09-2013, 07:16 AM
A million practitioners of the religion of peace and a million peaceful bikers. What could go wrong?

I hope any animosity is correctly focused at the suits-n-uniforms in DC and not at each other...

ClydeCoulter
09-09-2013, 07:22 AM
I hope any animosity is correctly focused at the suits-n-uniforms in DC and not at each other...

^^ THIS ^^

tod evans
09-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Bump for the evening crowd and any East Coast scooter tramps...

ClydeCoulter
09-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Bump for the evening crowd and any East Coast scooter tramps...

Are you going, tod?

Would be a good excuse for me to get another one, "Honey, I have to go, it's for the grandchildren." :D

aGameOfThrones
09-09-2013, 05:10 PM

The government!

tod evans
09-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Are you going, tod?

Nope....:(

navy-vet
09-09-2013, 06:34 PM
yeah, what could go wrong is right.....:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
09-09-2013, 08:52 PM

Exactly.

This sounds like one facing off against the other, as the sadistic fuckers that run our lives look on with glee and laugh.

All ya'll brothers need to unite against our common enemy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KXgjLqSTg

LibertyEagle
09-09-2013, 09:04 PM

Just curious. Are you kidding here?

phill4paul
09-09-2013, 09:17 PM
"the right of the people peaceably to assemble"

The right of the permitted to peaceably assemble.

There is a problem with this.............................

BlackTerrel
09-09-2013, 09:21 PM

If it's more than 10K total I'll be surprised.

fr33
09-09-2013, 10:19 PM

Yeah the "million ____ marches" usually never come close to that number.

phill4paul
09-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah the "million ____ marches" usually never come close to that number.

If a hundred showed up in defiance I'd give a huzzah! It'll be at least 10x more than 100 I'd estimate.

Anti Federalist
09-10-2013, 05:55 AM
"the right of the people peaceably to assemble"

The right of the permitted to peaceably assemble.

There is a problem with this.............................

Terrorist talk.

You are reported.

Mani
09-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Update:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/10/2-million-bikers-snaking-toward-dc-can-parade-without-paperwork?s_cid=rss:2-million-bikers-snaking-toward-dc-can-parade-without-paperwork

There's One area of this article that just seems weird to me:

...Although bikers are being instructed to obey all relevant traffic laws – such as yielding to pedestrians and stopping at red lights – a spokesman for Washington's Metropolitan Police Department told U.S. News on Monday that police will move in "if there is a crime committed." Possible crimes, the spokesman said, include doing anything that requires a permit. (Mani - Really? There are police waiting to move in, if you do something that needs a permit? Seriously?! Permit crimes!?! "You don't have a permit to do that, Let's beat the shit out of that biker, he thinks he's a tough ass, let's show him.." PERMIT CRIMES!?!?)

That's where D.C.'s demonstration-friendly free speech policies come in. Unlike in other American cities, where an impromptu parade – or one conducted after a permit is denied - can land participants zip-tied around the wrists in the back of a paddy wagon, D.C. allows them.

Gest pointed to the relevant city code, which says, "It shall not be an offense to assemble or parade on a District street, sidewalk, or other public way, or in a District park, without having provided notice or obtained an approved assembly plan."

However, the code also insists that organizers "shall give notice and apply for approval of an assembly plan" from the city, except for planned demonstrations with under 50 people, demonstrations that only use sidewalks and crosswalks or ones that are spontaneous reactions to major events....

First of all the Joking nature of the article that says in the rest of America you get arrested for an impromptu parade...Because you really belong in jail for that violent crime...WTF...

Second of all, the ridiculous language in the code about whether or not you can assemble or give notice or get approval...WTF...

And I call B.S. on the Permit stuff. How many times are there You Tube videos of people getting arrested or told to move when they are on Sidewalks or Crosswalks demonstrating?

The right to assemble seems to have a lot of caveats in AmeriKa.

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 06:32 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTsDAz-CEAIwo9I.jpg

tod evans
09-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Nice! :D

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 06:34 AM
There Is No More 'Million Muslim March' on 9/11

The demonstration originally called the "Million Muslim March" now has an explicitly secular name, the "Million American March Against Fear," organizer Isa Hodge stressed in a Friday interview with U.S. News.

Media coverage of the event, scheduled for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, exploded earlier this week. Hodge said he's irritated that many reports used the original name, which he says was changed in February after the addition of groups that doubt the official account of the 2001 attacks.

"They're focusing on what it was [called] before February to continue the misinformation and fear that we're trying to stop," Hodge said. "It's more sensational if they can put out there that it's just Muslims going to dance on the graves of the 3,000 souls that were lost that day. That's not what we're doing."

Protesters will instead take to the National Mall to denounce government surveillance and call for "the truth" about the attacks, Hodge says.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/08/16/there-is-no-more-million-muslim-march-on-911

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 06:35 AM
Nice! :D

Wish I was there. :(

tod evans
09-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Wish I was there. :(

Me too..:(

The helmet thing is a problem for me.....

jkr
09-11-2013, 06:39 AM
HEY!

wait for US!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lbw8PEThe84/Txb-DXdHZQI/AAAAAAAAB_o/d0smNcjPfAM/s1600/easyrider.jpg

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-11-2013, 06:41 AM
you don't need a permit to protest.

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 06:43 AM
HEY!

wait for US!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lbw8PEThe84/Txb-DXdHZQI/AAAAAAAAB_o/d0smNcjPfAM/s1600/easyrider.jpg

I think they are too far back..........

tod evans
09-11-2013, 06:56 AM
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/8B/CF2A91DF2F93784D4E5BD75227FDA_h316_w628_m5_cqoICPU TM.jpg

There are '2 million bikers' headed towards D.C. right now

http://now.msn.com/2-million-bikers-converge-on-dc-for-9-11-1

In what will surely be good news to the city's already-harried commuters, a small army of motorcycles is currently bearing down on the city, intent on spending the day biking through it after being denied a National Park Service permit to assemble on the National Mall. Due to D.C.'s laws governing parades and permits, the bikers' intending 9/11 tribute will go unperturbed by law officials, despite the heinous gridlock it will presumably entail. "What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event," the event organizers said on Facebook. The event is generally being seen as a response to the now-renamed "Million American March against Fear" (It had previously been known as the "Million Muslim March," which is a protest against government surveillance and "alleged post-9/11 authoritarianism" taking place on the National Mall, according to US News. We just hope everything goes smoothly for all parties, permit or not.

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 07:00 AM
This makes me wonder what the bikers are responding to now after the "Million Muslim March" has been renamed and reoriented. You would think they would be on the same side.

tod evans
09-11-2013, 07:02 AM
I want to see the "park-police" show their ass today......

shane77m
09-11-2013, 07:07 AM
Hopefully both groups can come together and not fight each other. The Feds would love it if they began an all out war in DC.

Origanalist
09-11-2013, 07:12 AM
I want to see the "park-police" show their ass today......

When all is said and done the only thing that will stop the police state is men who won't lie down and take it.

Dianne
09-11-2013, 07:39 AM
I just read the police are closing I-95 for a while and throwing up road blocks. We need to keep an eye on this... too bad the news media isn't very interested in this story, or have been instructed not to cover it.

Any way we can watch this unfold "live"? Any media covering the story?

tod evans
09-11-2013, 07:50 AM
I just read the police are closing I-95 for a while and throwing up road blocks. We need to keep an eye on this... too bad the news media isn't very interested in this story, or have been instructed not to cover it.

Any way we can watch this unfold "live"? Any media covering the story?

It'll take somebody more tech-savvy than I am to find it...

shane77m
09-11-2013, 07:59 AM
http://youtu.be/J7-RlOQifNM

Petar
09-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Too bad that it is probably just a bunch of meathead bikers who think that they are patriots because they hate Muslims.

tod evans
09-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Too bad that it is probably just a bunch of meathead bikers who think that they are patriots because they hate Muslims.

And a great big FUCK YOU from an old "meathead biker".

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 08:17 AM

You do realize that many Motorcycle clubs (including the Hells Angels) were started by returning Veterans after WWII.

Now,, Not all Bikers are Veterans, but quite a lot are. And most (if not all) have an appreciation of Freedom.

fr33
09-11-2013, 08:21 AM

Well every news story has framed it that way. They are going to protest the Muslims who are protesting the concept of living in fear.

Ender
09-11-2013, 08:30 AM

Agreed- the Muslim are protesting the same things we complain about.

ClydeCoulter
09-11-2013, 08:34 AM

I'm no badass, but I have ridden with some of the meatheads. I would put those that I have met and ridden with for days crossing the U.S.A among those that I call my friends. I would trust them with guns, knives and clubs much more than I trust the average police. Some of them had their hey day and have the scars of wars between factions, but they know about trust and they have learned about the value of life (those that I have met). And, I think that they think much deeper than the rant of U.S.A.

Petar
09-11-2013, 08:43 AM

You do realize that many Motorcycle clubs (including the Hells Angels) were started by returning Veterans after WWII.

Now,, Not all Bikers are Veterans, but quite a lot are. And most (if not all) have an appreciation of Freedom.

I'm no badass, but I have ridden with some of the meatheads. I would put those that I have met and ridden with for days crossing the U.S.A among those that I call my friends. I would trust them with guns, knives and clubs much more than I trust the average police. Some of them had their hey day and have the scars of wars between factions, but they know about trust and they have learned about the value of life (those that I have met). And, I think that they think much deeper than the rant of U.S.A.

I think that there is a certain duality with bikers.

On one had, a lot of them are very intelligent gentlemen, who simply have the balls to stand up for themselves and not take anyone else's shit.

On the other hand, you have a lot of complete scumbags who would just as soon slit your throat as they would shake your hand.

I'd be curious to know how many people are going on this rally because they are aware that criminals within the US government were the ones who actually pulled off 9/11.

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Well every news story has framed it that way. They are going to protest the Muslims who are protesting the concept of living in fear.

Ah,, well then,,, if the Media has framed it that way.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/easy-rider-911-640x244.jpg
Muslims invite bikers to DC 9/11 anniversary march
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/22/muslims-bikers/

“We are pleased to hear that Mr. Bill Williamson is organizing thousands of bikers to join us and other patriotic Americans of all colors, creeds, and modes of transportation in Washington, DC on September 11th, 2013.

“Bikers are especially welcome to join us in celebrating freedom, defending the Constitution, and rejecting the politics of fear. American bikers are a living symbol of freedom, patriotism, and fearlessness. While many Americans have spent the past twelve years cowed by a statistically insignificant ‘terrorist threat,’ bikers have continued to roar down the American road, boldly proclaiming their Constitutional liberties and their freedom to ride. Bikers, unlike airline passengers, will never submit to TSA groping and virtual strip searches. They are a perfect symbol of the fearlessness and love of the Bill of Rights that the Million American March represents.”

green73
09-11-2013, 08:50 AM
//

Petar
09-11-2013, 08:51 AM

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/easy-rider-911-640x244.jpg

My big stupid mouth stands corrected to some degree.

Positive news all in all.

ClydeCoulter
09-11-2013, 08:52 AM
I think that there is a certain duality with bikers.

On one had, a lot of them are very intelligent gentlemen, who simply have the balls to stand up for themselves and not take anyone else's shit.

On the other hand, you have a lot of complete scumbags who would just as soon slit your throat as they would shake your hand.

I'd be curious to know how many people are going on this rally because they are aware that criminals within the US government were the ones who actually pulled off 9/11.

Petar, is this coming from experience (you escaped such?) or from movies? I can tell you that when first in their presence, they can be intimidating, at first. Yeah, there may be some young punks that want to act cool and tough.

I and another guy (who was headed to Arkansas as I was heading to Missouri, from CA) stopped in Amarillo one night to get a bite and beer before going to bed down. There was a biker "gang" there at the bar. A couple of them came over and at first the feeling is "oh, shit" (we had on leather jackets, but no colors), but they just asked where we were from and heading, how many days on the road, next thing you know they're buying us rounds and we're playing pool with them. We had a great time...well, until the cops stopped us on the way out and made us duck into an alley to sleep it off. :)

Petar
09-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Petar, is this coming from experience (you escaped such?) or from movies? I can tell you that when first in their presence, they can be intimidating, at first. Yeah, there may be some young punks that want to act cool and tough.

I and another guy (who was headed to Arkansas as I was heading to Missouri, from CA) stopped in Amarillo one night to get a bite and beer before going to bed down. There was a biker "gang" there at the bar. A couple of them came over and at first the feeling is "oh, shit", but they just asked where we were from and heading, how many days on the road, next thing you know they're buying us rounds and we're playing pool with them. We had a great time...well, until the cops stopped us on the way out and made us duck into an alley to sleep it off. :)

I was (locked in!) a biker bar once, and the motherfuckers had racist nazi shit up all over the place, and I'm not going to specify what it was exactly, but I was shitting my fucking pants the whole time I was in there.

fr33
09-11-2013, 09:01 AM

I guess we'll see what happens. But I won't be surprised to see signs with things like "If you don't like merica then git out!"

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 09:07 AM
I guess we'll see what happens. But I won't be surprised to see signs with things like "If you don't like merica then git out!"

Well there are denials also,, and a lot of pure racist bullshit from a number of sources.

Bikers are individuals,, Good and bad. There are a lot of ignorant haters,, and the media is hyping that,, as well as the idea that all the war is justified and Muslims (as a whole) are responsible for 911.

The media focus is on a clash,, and seems to be intent on provoking that.

tod evans
09-11-2013, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't hesitate to trust my families life to the "bikers" I know and I can assure you they'll say the same about me.

kathy88
09-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Here's a live stream. Not sure what we are watching, though.

http://www.wjla.com/live2/

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Here's a live stream. Not sure what we are watching, though.

http://www.wjla.com/live2/

Appears to he a helicopter skid, airborne,, someplace,,

angelatc
09-11-2013, 10:31 AM

Sorry, I am still out of rep.

shane77m
09-11-2013, 10:33 AM
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Two-Million-Bikers-Roar-Into-DC-for-911-223271211.html

There is a video at the link. I am not sure how to embed it.

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.

About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.

On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

•Officers Who Died on 9/11 to Be Honored in D.C.

Organizers tried to get a last-minute permit to close some intersections near monuments and on Capitol Hill in D.C., but the National Park Service denied that request. According to US News and World Report, park service spokesperson Carol Johnson said allowing the road closures "would cause a severe service disruption of traffic."

However, permits are not required to hold a rally in the city. It will be up to individual riders whether they choose to enter the city, WTOP reported.

On their Facebook page, the group apologized for the gridlock they'll likely cause.

•9/11 Anniversary to Be Marked With Tributes

"What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event," the organizers said in the Sept. 6 post.

The ride will begin at Harley Davidson of Washington in Fort Washington, Md., at 11 a.m. The group did not release a route, citing "security purposes."

One group of participants is expected to make their way up I-95 North in Stafford at around 9 a.m. They should reach D.C. sometime after 11 a.m. I-95 North at exit 143 in Stafford County was closed for about 15 minutes as motorcyclists began their trip to D.C.

angelatc
09-11-2013, 10:44 AM
"What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event," the organizers said in the Sept. 6 post.

And speaking of "fuck you," - lolz!

Czolgosz
09-11-2013, 11:25 AM
In America, a "permit" from the government is a big deal. LMFAO

Czolgosz
09-11-2013, 11:30 AM

I believe that would be the expected response from a "meathead biker." LOLZ :D

And for the record, if I were on the East coast, I'd ride bitch w/ a Muslim women on a Harley, just to make a point.

*the Hardley being the least desirable of the 3. :D :p

torchbearer
09-11-2013, 11:31 AM
And most (if not all) have an appreciation of Freedom.

I think all people have an appreciation of their own freedom, but don't really give a shit when it comes to others.

Czolgosz
09-11-2013, 11:34 AM
I think all people have an appreciation of their own freedom, but don't really give a shit when it comes to others.

That is the crux of the problem with Humans, and why a few bullies can terrorize the lot.

It's why there must be a small *permanent* contingent willing to do the violent work of countering the authoritarians, in perpetuity.

torchbearer
09-11-2013, 11:40 AM
That is the crux of the problem with Humans, and why a few bullies can terrorize the lot.

It's why there must be a small *permanent* contingent willing to do the violent work of countering the authoritarians, in perpetuity.

true,
17 years, and i'm tired.

tod evans
09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
true,
17 years, and i'm tired.

Whiner..;)

torchbearer
09-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Whiner..;)

Well, at least its not as lonely as it used to be.
prior to 2007, it was like the desert of real.. and only enough hard-core activist for liberty around to maybe have 50 guys in your state that would stand up.

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 11:44 AM

That is unfortunately true.
And a lot of these "Bikers" are,,, not,,,

http://www.glsigns.com/catalog/images/20Grandand20MilesDoesNotMakeYouABiker.jpg

Roxi
09-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Forgive my ignorance, I haven't had a chance to look into what the point of all this is so I'm asking honestly.

Let me preface by saying I have an immense amount of respect for the typical biker. I was raised by many of them, and most are some of the best guys/gals I've ever known.

However, from what I'm seeing, this biker response is a primarily anti-muslim event and many comments I've seen from participants and supporters have been just that.

What is the point of the ride? To protest the march? If so, why?

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM

Well I have seen both,, but for the most part t seems to be Racist and Big Govt (More War) supportive.

A lot of Pigs on Bikes. False Patriotism.

There are some others,, and perhaps a chance to educate.

A lot of media spin.

evilfunnystuff
09-11-2013, 12:17 PM
While I can sympathize with the frredom to assemble etc, the original purpose of this event is pretty lame.

liberalnurse
09-11-2013, 01:28 PM
The local ride's a big deal here in my neck of the woods. And I can assure you it's all about the lives lost on 9/11. Hugh amount of organizing, advertising and community support. Banners in all the towns on the route. Radio station to play the "9/11 soundtrack" during the 2 hour ride. (I didn't know there was a soundtrack) Pig roast @ the farigrounds where it ends. It's sponsored by local fire depts., EMS, police departments and private donations. Last year over 10 thousand riders and they expect to top that tonight. I've heard absolutely nothing, over the years, that would suggest that this ride has anything to do with being anti-muslim. This is just rural American honoring those lost in 9/11. Politics, personal beliefs aside.

PSYOP
09-11-2013, 01:30 PM
//////////////////

tod evans
09-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Anyone who thinks that this is just some nice peaceful patriotic mourning event for the 9/11 victims is kidding themselves. There's no question at all that the majority of these people are just a bunch of 9/11 commission supporting angry hate-filled bigots who would probably jump at the opportunity to see a brown person flailed and crucified in the streets of Manhattan. R.I.P to all the 9/11 victims, I am so sorry that your names are being exploited to fit the agenda of these people.

And you too earn a great big FUCK YOU TOO!

Majority my old hillbilly ass!

Who in the Sam Hell do you think you are speaking for or about the majority of anyone?

Don't like bikers girly man? Good, I don't like punks who tell me what I think/mean or stand for!

PSYOP
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
//////////////////

ClydeCoulter
09-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Forgive my ignorance, I haven't had a chance to look into what the point of all this is so I'm asking honestly.

Let me preface by saying I have an immense amount of respect for the typical biker. I was raised by many of them, and most are some of the best guys/gals I've ever known.

However, from what I'm seeing, this biker response is a primarily anti-muslim event and many comments I've seen from participants and supporters have been just that.

I read a bunch of posts on FB that were commenting on the videos of riders...

The point seems to be different for different folks. Now, I figure, if you're posting on FB right now, you are probably not on a hog heading to DC or riding around in DC. So, who's posting?

The posts are anything from "'merica fuck yeah", to 9/11 victims, to "them moslims are hatin' on 'merica, pick 'nother day" to anything else you can think of for such a ride.

But, like I said, who's posting instead of riding? A bunch of cheerleaders?

edit: excuse my ignorance, but doesn't this ride happen every year since 9/11?

PSYOP
09-11-2013, 01:57 PM
I read a bunch of posts on FB that were commenting on the videos of riders...

The point seems to be different for different folks. Now, I figure, if you're posting on FB right now, you are probably not on a hog heading to DC or riding around in DC. So, who's posting?

The posts are anything from "'merica fuck yeah", to 9/11 victims, to "them moslims are hatin' on 'merica, pick 'nother day" to anything else you can think of for such a ride.

But, like I said, who's posting instead of riding? A bunch of cheerleaders?

This reminds me of Occupy Wallstreet. You have this first group of people who have no idea why they're there, and then there's like 5 other groups that have completely different opinions of why they are there. MURRICA fuck yeah is probably the most common though -- these are the people after all who buy the official 9/11 conspiracy theory given to them by the government so naturally they have to blame the brown people for all their problems... including Barack Obama, the marxist mooslim sultan of Amerika.

puppetmaster
09-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Just say they are all Muslim bikers

bunklocoempire
09-11-2013, 03:30 PM
"Oh, yeah, that’s right. That’s what’s it’s all about, all right. But talkin’ about it and bein’ it, that’s two different things. I mean, it’s real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don’t ever tell anybody that they’re not free, ‘cause then they’re gonna get real busy killin’ and maimin’ to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they’re gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it’s gonna scare ‘em." - George Hanson (Jack Nicholson).

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y442/bunklocoempirehi/snoopychopper_zpse0189668.jpg

pcosmar
09-11-2013, 06:38 PM

Who in the Sam Hell do you think you are speaking for or about the majority of anyone?

Don't like bikers girly man? Good, I don't like punks who tell me what I think/mean or stand for!

Reading around the web,, I am a bit discouraged at some ..
There are a lot of Pigs on Bikes.. One group was Correction Officers.. @puke

not the sort of folks I want to drink a beer with.

I'm sure there are others.. but that is not what the Media is presenting. I hope that there is some education going on at various stops.

I do make some distinction between Bikers and "Harley Owners".

tod evans
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
I do make some distinction between Bikers and "Harley Owners".

Me too.

Owning a Harley doesn't give you heart.

There are, unfortunately, lots and lots of wannabies.

I know one group who rode up from Fla. and they're neither cops or wannabies. Vets who've ridden for decades, long before it was fashionable..

As far as MSM goes.....................

Origanalist
09-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Sorry, I am still out of rep.

Took care of that for you.....

Origanalist
09-12-2013, 04:30 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130720225553/walkingdead/images/a/a8/Murica!!!.jpg

-rep.

Maybe you should learn a little about who you are talking about before spouting off.

BlackTerrel
09-13-2013, 07:06 PM

OK looks like I was off on that one... 800K damn... guess the fact that I know zero bikers skewed my understanding of the demo.

BlackTerrel
09-15-2013, 03:53 PM

“We are pleased to hear that Mr. Bill Williamson is organizing thousands of bikers to join us and other patriotic Americans of all colors, creeds, and modes of transportation in Washington, DC on September 11th, 2013.

“Bikers are especially welcome to join us in celebrating freedom, defending the Constitution, and rejecting the politics of fear. American bikers are a living symbol of freedom, patriotism, and fearlessness. While many Americans have spent the past twelve years cowed by a statistically insignificant ‘terrorist threat,’ bikers have continued to roar down the American road, boldly proclaiming their Constitutional liberties and their freedom to ride. Bikers, unlike airline passengers, will never submit to TSA groping and virtual strip searches. They are a perfect symbol of the fearlessness and love of the Bill of Rights that the Million American March represents.”

Veterans Today has less credibility than the media. Check the bikers facebook page and/or even look at the comments by bikers on the article you posted. VT is misrepresenting.

Voluntarist
09-15-2013, 04:15 PM
xxxxx

BlackTerrel
09-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Anyone who thinks that this is just some nice peaceful patriotic mourning event for the 9/11 victims is kidding themselves. There's no question at all that the majority of these people are just a bunch of 9/11 commission supporting angry hate-filled bigots who would probably jump at the opportunity to see a brown person flailed and crucified in the streets of Manhattan. R.I.P to all the 9/11 victims, I am so sorry that your names are being exploited to fit the agenda of these people.

And what about the people who called for the Muslim rally? All love and flowers?

Acala
09-16-2013, 04:28 AM

Uh oh. Someone is in for an ass whippin'.