PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to say something utterly forbidden & shocking tonight!

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
I think Ron Paul needs to take a chance and say something or make an accusation that is utterly forbidden by the establishment in debate format. One good comment can make or break a politiician...like when Reagan's microphone was turned off and Reagan said, "I paid for this mic." That was a huge moment for Reagan.

He needs ask why McCain is given for more time, when he has raised far less money and registering lower than Paul in the polls. I think it's time for him to go on the offensive and attack the other candidates directly, specifically the low hanging fruit like Guiliani and Romney who are almost done for anyway. I'd probably stay away from attacks against Huckabee who represents the greatest danger to everyone at this point. Guiliani and Mitt are easy targets and would payoff the biggest if he could get them engaged directly like Ron and Guiliani in the first debate.

JordanL
11-28-2007, 11:08 AM
If it's something shocking and forbidden, it needs to be something that every Republican voter thinks but doesn't say, that RP also agrees with.

FrankRep
11-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I think Ron Paul is doing great. I trust Ron Paul knows what he's doing.

pacelli
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Saying that you are for abolishing the federal reserve and the IRS -- I don't know how much more shocking and forbidden you can get in this 'sound bite' age of politics. If something comes up on the moment (a la Rudy "tell us he didn't really mean that" incident), I have full confidence that Dr. Paul will be witty as always.

filmmaker58
11-28-2007, 11:13 AM
I hope Rudy or Mitt makes another reference to 911 when the subject of Iraq is being talked about. "Anyone who still says that Iraq had anything to do with 911 is either trying to con the American people, or has no idea what is really going on, and either scenario should certainly disqualify them from being President of The United States". That would be good.

Tim724
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
hmmm...I've also been wondering lately if it would be worthwhile for Dr Paul to go negative and start specifically critizing some of the other Republican running mates.

I do think that negative stuff goes against his nature. However, if done right, a little criticism by Ron Paul could be explosive. He's in a great position to hurl a few grenades.

Actually, when he called out Romney about asking lawyers if you can go to war was pretty great. More stuff like that would probably be effective.

hard@work
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
How about "abolish the IRS" ? Or maybe "get parents back into the classroom by eliminating the Dept. of Ed"? Or how about "we cannot have 'family values' without a strong economy allowing at least on parent to be involved with their children full time"? Or maybe "it is not the government's business to be involved in our personal lives"? OR ... "our country is founded on the principles of liberty"?

I like all of those radical ideas.

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:16 AM
"Anyone who still says that Iraq had anything to do with 911 is either trying to con the American people, or has no idea what is really going on, and either scenario should certainly disqualify them from being President of The United States".

This one would be awesome!

robert4rp08
11-28-2007, 11:20 AM
As soon as Giuliani says his usual about 9/11... Ron Paul should say something like, "Poor Rudy has been too busy to read any of the books that I suggested he read."

Peppy690
11-28-2007, 11:21 AM
how about something like "Noone on this stage or with the democrats have any idea about our failing dollar, and how to fix the problem. Everyone here wants to spend money, and we will fall into another depression. (looks at camera) Everyone at home please realize that our economy is failing and I know you can feel some of its effects already. We fix it by....etc etc etc.....things will get worse if you elect someone who doesn't have a monetary policy"

Seanmc30
11-28-2007, 11:21 AM
In my humble opinion if Dr. Paul goes negative and starts bickering among the "top-tier" corporate mongrels, his name will lose its power. Something people are slowly coming to realize is, while the constitution and freedom are the very crux of our cause, the name Ron Paul has now been elevated to that of an idea that is stronger than any one man. I see no reason why that idea should be tarnished by RP going negative against the other candidates, especially when his supporters take care of that quite well.

Tonight, and the month of December, will be the fulcrum for the campaign...no question.

paulitics
11-28-2007, 11:24 AM
He needs to call every one out for what they are, big governement spenders. On foreign policy
Iran: He needs to mention the real possibility of Russia and China aligning with Iran...he needs to tell everyone how we can't afford it.

Iraq: don't have the money

economy: plumetting dollar, loss of jobs, Nafta, etc.

Dave Wood
11-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Rp should call out Huck, Ghoul, Rom, and Thomp on the war issue.......if you are so gung ho for war then why didnt you fight when called upon? Asshats!

He has already called out Ghoul in a Rolling Stone article.

kylejack
11-28-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm thinking a "monopoly money" reference might be a good shocker, padded with a reference to the soaring price of corn, gold, silver, oil, gasoline, wheat, and everything else.

Mortikhi
11-28-2007, 11:26 AM
"we cannot have 'family values' without a strong economy allowing at least on parent to be involved with their children full time"?
That one would be awesome.

This is one of my peeves.

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes to post #10! Another great could be moment.

cmc
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
How about: "Just open up the constitution and read it!"

Or: "We can't even defend our own cities while we're prancing around the entire world!"

Oh, wait... RP says the greatest things without our help... :D

PaleoForPaul
11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Paul isn't the type to go negative.

Paul should focus on one liners about how he will cut taxes, and cut specific governmental departments and the other candidates will not. He should put an emphasis on fighting government growth, like Reagan did.

He should tell the audience, if you want a Republican that can end the growth of government, I'm the candidate for you. Every other candidate on this stage talks about cutting a certain tax, I talk about removing the income tax all together, and abolishing unneeded government departments which are stealing money from you by their very existence.

I'd like to hear him talking about cutting welfare as well, but he's backed off that.

llepard
11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Rp should call out Huck, Ghoul, Rom, and Thomp on the war issue.......if you are so gung ho for war then why didnt you fight when called upon? Asshats!

He has already called out Ghoul in a Rolling Stone article.

Strongly agree.

RP, should say something like:

"I am the only man on this stage who is against the war in Iraq. I am also the only man here who is a veteran. I would ask my fellow candidates why they sought deferments and did not enroll during the Vietnam conflict.?"

I am going to send this to people at HQ.

sstarch1
11-28-2007, 11:34 AM
No one talks about it, but everyone knows it.
Shoking/Unforgettable = Israel Lobby

kylejack
11-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Strongly agree.

"I am the only man on this stage who is against the war in Iraq. I am also the only man here who is a veteran. I would ask my fellow candidates why they sought deferments and did not enroll during the Vietnam conflict.?"

John McCain would like to have a word with you. Duncan Hunter would also like a word with you.

PaleoForPaul
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM

They'd tar and feather him.

Goldwater Conservative
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Actually, when he called out Romney about asking lawyers if you can go to war was pretty great. More stuff like that would probably be effective.

The thing I liked best about that is how he looked directly at Romney and was clearly referencing him, but didn't mention him by name. Hit hard, yet have the appearance of staying above the fray.

Lexx78
11-28-2007, 11:37 AM
"Anyone who still says that Iraq had anything to do with 911 is either trying to con the American people, or has no idea what is really going on, and either scenario should certainly disqualify them from being President of The United States".

I agree on that one :D

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 11:38 AM
If he wants to say something forbidden, he can say he doesn't cross dress :D

sstarch1
11-28-2007, 11:39 AM
They'd tar and feather him.

You want press coverage, you want shoking, you want controversy, this is the guranteed way to get it.

Call out the Israel Lobby.

Lexx78
11-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I can't imagine that, but it would be nice.

TruckinMike
11-28-2007, 11:41 AM
"Fear of Loss is a greater motivator than the expectancy of gain"
(does fear mongering about the war ring a bell??)

Knowing this fact: I hope that he will take the gloves off on the monetary issue and spell out the impending doom if we do not change course. All republicans can agree on this issue if given the facts.

..and of course do it with a comparison/contrast of the other candidates and their spending positions.

That should be a Knock-Out Blow!

TruckinMike

he can say he doesn't cross dress

That would get EVERYONE laughing at Guilianni... I hope he reads this thread!

davidkachel
11-28-2007, 11:41 AM
I think Ron Paul needs to take a chance and say something or make an accusation that is utterly forbidden by the establishment in debate format.

You mean like "we should read the Constitution"?

kylejack
11-28-2007, 11:42 AM
"Fear of Loss is a greater motivator than the expectancy of gain"
(does fear mongering about the war ring a bell??)

Knowing this fact: I hope that he will take the gloves off on the monetary issue and spell out the impending doom if we do not change course. All republicans can agree on this issue if given the facts.

..and of course do it with a comparison/contrast of the other candidates and their spending positions.

That should be a Knock-Out Blow!

TruckinMike

HEADSHOT!

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:46 AM
the name Ron Paul has now been elevated to that of an idea that is stronger than any one man.

If Ron is asked one of those softball questions they always ask like, "Why do you think you are the best candidate for president, I think it would be great if Ron went all Braveheart on the audience by saying something like this:

My campaign really isn't about Ron Paul being the next president of the United States... it's not about the man, it's about the ideal of freedom and returning this country to it's Constitutional foundation. If any of these other candidates here tonight were even remotely serious about protecting this ideal, I would be voting for one of them instead of taking on this tremendous burden and sacrifice...but none of these men offer this commitment. Deciding who will be the next president should not be about backing who looks best on camera, who has the best soundbite, or who you think is the winning racehorse. ...it should be about backing the candidate who has a tack record of protecting your personal liberty. It should be about backing the man who, when taking his oath to defend the Constitution in January of 09, will take that oath as a very personal commitment to God and Country!

The best marketers in the world know that people buy product on emotion and that you need to envoke powerful basic emotions to sell...huckabee is a freaking expert at this.

JMann
11-28-2007, 11:47 AM
I think Dr. Paul should be sticky, gooey positive tonight of what a great country we can have. Leave the fear baiting to the others.

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:47 AM
If he wants to say something forbidden, he can say he doesn't cross dress

That would definitely be forbidden and shocking, but not necessarily smart.

Brian Bailey
11-28-2007, 11:48 AM
I really think the best thing Dr. Paul can do tonight is to appear well rested and supremely confident. He will say the right things at the right times.

llepard
11-28-2007, 11:49 AM
John McCain would like to have a word with you. Duncan Hunter would also like a word with you.

Excellent point.

Maybe he could amend it to say something about the "front-runners"

OK, try this:

Maybe amend it to say,

I am one of three veterans on the stage. I would ask my fellow non-veteran candidates why they sought deferments and did not enroll during the Vietnam conflict.

L

PaleoForPaul
I'd abolish welfare and return the money to the taxpayers.

280Z28
the name Ron Paul has now been elevated to that of an idea that is stronger than any one man.

If Ron is asked one of those softball questions they always ask like, "Why do you think you are the best candidate for president, I think it would be great if Ron went all Braveheart on the audience by saying something like this:

My campaign really isn't about Ron Paul being the next president of the United States... it's not about the man, it's about the ideal of freedom and returning this country to it's Constitutional foundation. If any of these other candidates here tonight were even remotely serious about protecting this ideal, I would be voting for one of them instead of taking on this tremendous burden and sacrifice...but none of these men offer this commitment. Deciding who will be the next president should not be about backing who looks best on camera, who has the best soundbite, or who you think is the winning racehorse. ...it should be about backing the candidate who has a tack record of protecting your personal liberty. It should be about backing the man who, when taking his oath to defend the Constitution in January of 09, will take that oath as a very personal commitment to God and Country!

That would own

davidkachel

My campaign really isn't about Ron Paul being the next president of the United States... it's not about the man, it's about the ideal of freedom and returning this country to it's Constitutional foundation. If any of these other candidates here tonight were even remotely serious about protecting this ideal, I would be voting for one of them instead of taking on this tremendous burden and sacrifice, but there is no other alternative. Deciding who will be the next president should not be about backing who looks best on camera, who has the best soundbite, or who you think is the winning racehorse. ...it should be about backing the candidate who has a tack record of protecting your personal liberty. It should be about backing the man who, when taking his oath to defend the Constitution in January of 09, will take that oath as a very personal commitment to God and Country!

Well said indeed!
Come to think of it. Why are we wasting time with this thread anyway?
RP has already proven he can chew them up and spit them out whenever he wants.
Let's just sit back, watch and enjoy their pain!

JMann
11-28-2007, 11:50 AM
How about: "Just open up the constitution and read it!"

Or: "We can't even defend our own cities while we're prancing around the entire world!"

Oh, wait... RP says the greatest things without our help... :D

Maybe take his opening announcement time to say that he is the champion of the Constitution and since his opponents haven't taken the time to read it he could walk down the series of lecterns and pass one out to each candidate.

This would certainly get a lot of attention and make the highlights.

davidkachel
11-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Maybe take his opening announcement time to say that he is the champion of the Constitution and since his opponents haven't taken the time to read it he could walk down the series of lecterns and pass one out to each candidate.

I LOVE that! It won't happen, but it would certainly make my day.

JMann
11-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I LOVE that! It won't happen, but it would certainly make my day.

I think Rudy's face would be priceless as Paul approached him.

mconder
11-28-2007, 11:57 AM

That would deffinately make headlines, but possibly for the wrong reasons. That comment would be a real crapshoot.

davidkachel
11-28-2007, 11:58 AM
I think Dr. Paul should be sticky, gooey positive tonight of what a great country we can have. Leave the fear baiting to the others.

That's exactly what all the phoney candidates do. If they have no positions and no solutions they always announce, "Isn't this a great country we live in?".

This is just another way of saying, "I think you're too stupid to realize I'm a shallow idiot, so I'll just stand up here and blather at you hoping you'll like my suit and my smile and therefore vote for me".

I can't imagine RP ever doing anything remotely like that.

Lord Xar
11-28-2007, 11:58 AM
stay away from huck? Why? the Huck, besides the Ghoul, is probably the easiest to dismantle. That guy has sooo many wrongs.

From his tax issues to his amnesty issues... I mean, he is an EASY target....

But Ron Does need to make himself stand out, the sitting back being "relaxed" isn't cutting it anymore... imho.

FrankRep
11-28-2007, 12:00 PM
You want press coverage, you want shoking, you want controversy, this is the guranteed way to get it.

Call out the Israel Lobby.

Not worth it.

Margo37
11-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Economics, our sovereignty and restoring our rights, overturning those Executive Orders are most important to me, I don't have much hope seeing the questions previewed so far on CNN. No one else even addresses these issues honestly...........so hoping to hear that.

Dave Wood
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
How many of you think Rp is going to get some really good questions tonight?
I am optimistic since the man probably has more cash on hand than anyone else on stage but who knows. I can only hope he isnt forced in to answering pathetic/off-topic type stuff.

mconder
11-28-2007, 12:02 PM
stay away from huck? Why? the Huck, besides the Ghoul, is probably the easiest to dismantle.

Ya, but Huck is the most likely to take an attack and turn it into a warm fuzy for him and a steaming pile of dung for RP. Huck is a freaking viper when it comes to stage presence, this is why I believe he is doing so well.

Richie
11-28-2007, 12:13 PM
As others have said, we should let Ron Paul be himself. As I've watched him debate, a certain Bible verse comes to mind.

And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:24-26 (NIV)

It's clear as day that Dr. Paul holds this verse and applies it to his life. The few times he has attacked (Romney at the CNBC debate, for example) somebody he has done so in an instructive way.

JMann
11-28-2007, 12:16 PM
That's exactly what all the phoney candidates do. If they have no positions and no solutions they always announce, "Isn't this a great country we live in?".

This is just another way of saying, "I think you're too stupid to realize I'm a shallow idiot, so I'll just stand up here and blather at you hoping you'll like my suit and my smile and therefore vote for me".

I can't imagine RP ever doing anything remotely like that.

You missed my point, Paul can talk about what a great country this would be when his policies are put in place. That our best days are ahead if we get our house in order, instead of the gloom and doom if we don't.

BeFranklin
11-28-2007, 12:22 PM
As others have said, we should let Ron Paul be himself. As I've watched him debate, a certain Bible verse comes to mind.

Quote:
And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:24-26 (NIV)

It's clear as day that Dr. Paul holds this verse and applies it to his life. The few times he has attacked (Romney at the CNBC debate, for example) somebody he has done so in an instructive way.

FYI: I agree, Ron Paul is doing great, Ron Paul just needs to keep being Ron Paul.

chandlerLBT
11-28-2007, 12:24 PM
i'd say ron just needs to point out some common sense during the debates today.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=42724

hocaltar
11-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Strongly agree.

I am 99% sure Duncan Hunter was an Army Ranger during Vietnam.

mconder
11-28-2007, 12:28 PM
As others have said, we should let Ron Paul be himself.

I know, but haven't we all watch the debates and wished Ron would have said this or added that to a question? There's nothing wrong with toying with the voice of the revolution to see what we would want said on our behalf.

hocaltar
11-28-2007, 12:38 PM
He should say, "I am not anti-war, I am anti-nation building. So are our troops, that's why more soldiers have donated to me than any other candidate. If you stand behind the troops, you stand behind the Constitution; which also happens to be exactly where I stand."

For social issues, he should say something like this, "The American people have trusted the government with their educations, their social security based retirement, and their defense. Time and time again the federal government has failed the people and continues to do so. Why then, should the people trust the federal government to do anything for them now? Under the Constitution the federal goverment had one role, the defense of liberty for the people, and we cant even get that right.

Short, sweet and to the point.

DaddyO
11-28-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm a salesman and one of the things they teach you in sales 101 is to "ask for the sale", just simply ask for the job.

He should in no uncertain terms state that the only way the Republicans will win is if he gets the nomination, anyone else is just dreaming. He needs to ask the Republican voters to jump on his band wagon and he will take it straight at Hillary and absorb her base from the inside out. State that he has the grass roots support and street fighters in place already and they will run circles around Hillary or any other Democrats slow moving top down machine.

Revolution9
11-28-2007, 01:08 PM
[I], I think it would be great if Ron went all Braveheart on the audience by saying something like this:

Reversed sufflex piledriver from the top rope!!

Yeah!
Randy

Dave Wood
11-28-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm a salesman and one of the things they teach you in sales 101 is to "ask for the sale", just simply ask for the job.

He should in no uncertain terms state that the only way the Republicans will win is if he gets the nomination, anyone else is just dreaming. He needs to ask the Republican voters to jump on his band wagon and he will take it straight at Hillary and absorb her base from the inside out. State that he has the grass roots support and street fighters in place already and they will run circles around Hillary or any other Democrats slow moving top down machine.

True. That would be nice to see.

Adamsa
11-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Attacking other candidates generally backfires.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
He should ask if gun control and amnesty is part of the "Republican tradition" when they ask him if he's in the wrong party.

Adamsa
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
He should ask if gun control and amnesty is part of the "Republican tradition" when they ask him if he's in the wrong party.

That good stuff.

EvilNight
11-28-2007, 01:25 PM
I hope Ron brings his A game. I have a hunch the MSM is going to ambush him tonight. He's done well enough to get noticed and they may try to discredit him. He'll be ignored for most of the debate and hit with very unfair questions for the rest of it. I'll be watching and rooting for him all the way.

kylejack
11-28-2007, 01:26 PM
I hope Ron brings his A game. I have a hunch the MSM is going to ambush him tonight. He's done well enough to get noticed and they may try to discredit him. He'll be ignored for most of the debate and hit with very unfair questions for the rest of it. I'll be watching and rooting for him all the way.
No big deal. He hits his biggest homeruns on the hardest questions.

mconder
11-28-2007, 01:49 PM
"I am not anti-war, I am anti-nation building. So are our troops, that's why more soldiers have donated to me than any other candidate. If you stand behind the troops, you stand behind the Constitution; which also happens to be exactly where I stand."

My gosh...something like that would slay!

WilliamC
11-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Greetings All,

While there is nothing wrong in being humble I think Ron Paul should start showing more confidence in himself and in the fact that he would most definitely win the general election against even the, IMHO, inevitable Clinton/Obama Democratic ticket. It was one thing a few months ago to hear him express suprise at how well he was doing, now he needs to talk as if he is a front-runner if he is to be treated as such. He has the cash, he's shown his internet support is real with the straw polls, he is the most popular candidate among the military, and he is the most conservative. He needs to emphatically state how he is the only Republican that can bring in fresh votes to the party while the rest of the field will only appeal to an ever shrinking base.

William C Colley

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 01:58 PM
If medical marijuana or drug legalization is brought up...

"If our government thinks thousands of tons of dust from depleted uranium is good enough for the Iraqi citizens to be inhaling then I don't see the problem letting sick people inhale a natural herb!"

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
If gun control is brought up...

"What I want to know is why the very same politicians that want to violate the second amendment by restricting private gun ownership have no problem with hiring dozens of armed security people! If they don't want ordinary citizens to defend themselves then why should they desire armed escorts?"

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 02:04 PM
If taxes are brought up...

"Why is it that ten percent was good enough for Jesus but the average person has to pay over fifty percent of their income in federal, state, and local taxes!?"

Menthol Patch
11-28-2007, 02:09 PM
If censorship is brought up...

"If I can tolerate listening to hours of big mouth politicians blow hot air in Washington DC as they plot on how they will tax and spend your money then you certainly know I'm against censorship!"

johngr
11-28-2007, 02:15 PM

He'd better be careful -- being so candid probably cost the Shah of Iran his political career. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgZ3oLp_WY

davidhperry
11-28-2007, 02:17 PM
This is Ron Paul's race to win or lose. Our job is to help him and try not to get in the way by engineering an outcome that we think would be beneficial.

mconder
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
More confidence that he can win

Agreed.

mconder
11-28-2007, 02:19 PM
"If our government thinks thousands of tons of dust from depleted uranium is good enough for the Iraqi citizens to be inhaling then I don't see the problem letting sick people inhale a natural herb!"

That would shake things up a bit.

DrNoZone
I think Ron Paul needs to take a chance and say something or make an accusation that is utterly forbidden by the establishment in debate format. One good comment can make or break a politiician...like when Reagan's microphone was turned off and Reagan said, "I paid for this mic." That was a huge moment for Reagan.

He needs ask why McCain is given for more time, when he has raised far less money and registering lower than Paul in the polls. I think it's time for him to go on the offensive and attack the other candidates directly, specifically the low hanging fruit like Guiliani and Romney who are almost done for anyway. I'd probably stay away from attacks against Huckabee who represents the greatest danger to everyone at this point. Guiliani and Mitt are easy targets and would payoff the biggest if he could get them engaged directly like Ron and Guiliani in the first debate.

Don't hold your breath...it won't happen.

MadTheologian
I'd be utterly amused if he would quote from Father Ted:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4709/drinkfeckqf6.jpg

"Drink! Feck! Girls!"

/sorry...don't have any shocking stuff I could think of at this moment.

V-rod
11-28-2007, 03:27 PM
I think the BEST thing Ron Paul can say on stage is "Some of my competition talk about keeping the tax cuts. Well, they won't talk about how our incredible spending and borrowing is CAUSING the invisible inflation tax. I would reduce spending, and make some REAL tax cuts. Like cut out the income tax!". That would be a dream, but I don't think Ron has the same vocal fire he had 20 years ago.

Original_Intent
11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
"I have proof that at least 5 of my fellow candidates on this stage are card-carrying Communists!" :D

Someone heard me talking about the guy getting tased in by the traffic cop in Utah and they said "You sound like the ACLU, you Communist!"

I was so floored, I didn't respond. Weren't the Commies the ones famous for brutalizing their own citizens? Of course I have twenty retorts that I have thought up since then, but I swear my brain flatlined just being in the presence of such stupidity!

thehighwaymanq
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
The debate should be great! I can't wait, good luck Dr!

PatriotG
11-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I Hope Rudy mentions 9-11 at least once.:p

PatriotG

PatriotG
11-28-2007, 03:56 PM

Thats Awesome!!
Gets My vote!

PatriotG

livinitup
11-28-2007, 05:11 PM
If asked about taxes, he should say something to the effect:
The income tax is a form of servitude the government has used to control the people. This country was founded on the belief that the people should be in control of the government...As president I plan to restore the power back to the people and abolish the income tax. It will require us to get back to our roots. The principals of peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations and entangling alliances with none.