PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporters

kotetu
11-28-2007, 10:51 AM
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

I think this sums up Ron Paul supporters very well. We can pull together rapidly, and cause a big effect, as demonstrated on numerous fundraising days and dissemination efforts. I've had a lot of success with sending out letters, and when I asked others to help, a lot of you jumped on the idea.

We need to keep this up. We need to keep talking about Ron Paul wherever we go, and we need to pick a talk to a person every time we do. Studies have shown that word of mouth is a highly effective marketing tool - friends tend to believe friends about subjects more than a commercial with paid actors. If you haven't done so yet, start talking to all of your friends. Convince them, using Ron's stances page, his many youtube clips, and his voting record, that he is the right man for the job.

When you convince them, introduce them to the grass roots community here, and get them fired up to help. Once they are fired up, have them read this thread. :) Likely they have some friends that you do not know personally. We can cause a huge effect, and we MUST, if we are to put Paul in the Presidency.

Go for it!

Aaron