PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto Poll (South Carolina) -- Rudy tanks to 5th place, down to single digits

csen
11-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Sorry for posting lots of polls lately, but they're getting pretty exciting and this one particularly so.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDc0ZGQ3NTJjNjcwODhjNjY3NzhjMzkzZmZhMDExMjQ=

"And Rudy Giuliani – who was virtually tied with Thompson for first place with 18 percent in August – is in fifth place with nine percent in the new poll. Giuliani's nine-percentage-point drop is the biggest in the field."

Mitt 17% (up from 11%)
Fred 15% (down from 19%)
Huck 13% (up from 6%)
McCain 11% (down from 15%)
Rudy 9% (down from 18%)
RP 6% (up from 1%)
Undecided 28% (up from 20%)

Florida is looking more and more like Rudy's Last Stand, as he's getting absolutely routed in the early states.

Arklatex
11-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Fantastic, lets blanket that state with Ron Paul.

curtisag
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Huck makes me want to puke. How is he doing so well with so little campaign cash?

Fyretrohl
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Huck makes me want to puke. How is he doing so well with so little campaign cash?

For the same reason that RP is doing so 'poorly'. McCNN and Burger MSNBC are busy selling Huck-a-meals to the drive through mases. People are either to lazy, to burnt out, or too whatever to research for themselves. They must be able to 'look at the picture and pick from the simple menu'. Huckabee is the Value Meal of the Moment.

Dave Wood
11-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Sorry for posting lots of polls lately, but they're getting pretty exciting and this one particularly so.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDc0ZGQ3NTJjNjcwODhjNjY3NzhjMzkzZmZhMDExMjQ=

"And Rudy Giuliani – who was virtually tied with Thompson for first place with 18 percent in August – is in fifth place with nine percent in the new poll. Giuliani's nine-percentage-point drop is the biggest in the field."

Mitt 17% (up from 11%)
Fred 15% (down from 19%)
Huck 13% (up from 6%)
McCain 11% (down from 15%)
Rudy 9% (down from 18%)
RP 6% (up from 1%)
Undecided 28% (up from 20%)

Florida is looking more and more like Rudy's Last Stand, as he's getting absolutely routed in the early states.

I hope to g*d we do a top three in S.C. Anything other than that is going to make it very very hard to win the South.

FSP-Rebel
11-28-2007, 11:18 AM
For the same reason that RP is doing so 'poorly'. McCNN and Burger MSNBC are busy selling Huck-a-meals to the drive through mases. People are either to lazy, to burnt out, or too whatever to research for themselves. They must be able to 'look at the picture and pick from the simple menu'. Huckabee is the Value Meal of the Moment.
LOL, he's on the dollar menu. He's simple, cheap and no good for you.

Fyretrohl
11-28-2007, 11:18 AM
LOL, he's on the dollar menu. Simple, cheap and no good for you.

Yeah, and, he is probably against the posting of the Nutritional Information on the menu as well. :)

Goldwater Conservative
11-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Considering the margin of error, Giuliani and Paul are tied. If we can beat Rudy in the first three states, watch his standing in Florida plummet.

I don't know who we can pass in SC for a third place or better finish, but at least nobody's even able to get more than one-sixth of the vote. And I don't see how SC can go for Romney... it's sad just how much of his "support" he's bought.