PDA

View Full Version : cnn gives Ron Paul an awesome plug!

sirachman
11-28-2007, 09:50 AM
They just said he is above huckabee and fred in polls and ahead of everyone online, has very cool unorthodox methods of promoting (showed ron paul cars and planes etc). And is underpolled by everyone then said to see him in the Youtube debate!
Lots more i missed too but anyways this is great :)

Meatwasp
11-28-2007, 09:55 AM
They just said he is above huckabee and fred in polls and ahead of everyone online, has very cool unorthodox methods of promoting (showed ron paul cars and planes etc). And is underpolled by everyone then said to see him in the Youtube debate!
Lots more i missed too but anyways this is great :)

That is good news thanks I needed that this morning

sirachman
11-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Very welcome!

musicmax
11-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Was this the "American Morning" piece filmed in South Carolina?

Ethek
11-28-2007, 09:57 AM
This sure sounds like CNN wants a free for all in the Republican Nomination. Hucakbee is getting press so they want to build up Ron Paul now.

Or

It was hard for the editors and producers to ignore the avalanche of positive submissions for Dr. Paul. We might.. just might have won them over.

The Plan
11-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah i noticed that. Thank God for something good today so far, because that Fox interview was a trainwreck.

sirachman
11-28-2007, 09:59 AM
No this was after that one this was about 10 minutes ago or less, it was 1 minute before this post went up if you want to check my post time.

LFOD
11-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah i noticed that. Thank God for something good today so far, because that Fox interview was a trainwreck.

Nah. He did a good job of defusing the whole "bunny ranch" sensationalism. The only real negative there was that he looked a little tired. Big deal.

sirachman
11-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Nah. He did a good job of defusing the whole "bunny ranch" sensationalism. The only real negative there was that he looked a little tired. Big deal.

NO i saw that, this was a different piece on Ron Paul and was not the American Morning one!