PDA

View Full Version : FEMA - "THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK ON USA"

donnay
09-04-2013, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sTA42sc3W8

dillo
09-04-2013, 11:23 PM
I have this sick feeling that congress is going to vote against this and the recourse will be some terror attack against the USA. Then all the warmongers can say look what happens when you dont believe us

donnay
09-04-2013, 11:27 PM
I have this sick feeling that congress is going to vote against this and the recourse will be some terror attack against the USA. Then all the warmongers can say look what happens when you dont believe us

I share your sick feeling. I hope it is just nervous stomachs. :o

RonZeplin
09-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Al-CIAda attack on 9/11? Most likely target... Chick-fil-A

thoughtomator
09-04-2013, 11:34 PM
I expect the next big false flag attack will be a chem attack on the NYC subways. New York is the go-to for the big scares. They'll blame it on Syria or Hezbollah or something, or maybe go back to the old reliable "al-Qaida". They will have their war, and they are prepared to destroy the US if they have to to get it.

Philhelm
09-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Al-CIAda attack on 9/11? Most likely target... Chick-fil-A

An attack on Chick-fil-A would warrant retaliatory genocide.

better-dead-than-fed
09-04-2013, 11:40 PM
How did the perps behind 9/11 persuade Bin Laden to warn us about it ahead of time and take credit afterwards?

Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places....

Why are we fighting and opposing you?

As for the first question: ... The answer is very simple:

(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us....

Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind, objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us.

This is the message which I sought to communicate to you in word and deed, repeatedly, for years before September 11th.

Scrapmo
09-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I have had a bad feeling for the last few months.

Everyday I find more people becoming receptive to ideas that not even 6 months ago would have incited scoffs, eye rolls and anger. The ideas Im speaking to are pervasive government corruption, government intrustion, conspiracy theories, insane foreign policy, the police state, police abuse, rights being stripped, censorship, federal reserve, global banks, military industrial complex, police industrial complex, ruling class, modern day slavery, false flags, etc. etc.

I use to get so much resistance when presenting these ideas, but it appears that our government is making my case for me. The government has become so blatantly corrupt and unapologetic that people are being forced to confront the idea that we are not a free society.

People who use to argue with nearly every point have become increasingly receptive behind the ideas we espouse here. I began noticing a shift after the Boston City Bombing.

If it is true that more people our losing faith in our benevolent government, then I fear something terrible is going to happen in the near future in an attempt to whip people back in line. Those in power will not forfiet any power without a ruthless and merciless fight.

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” -Frank Zappa

S.Shorland
09-05-2013, 12:30 AM
....and it will be our minions and your money that do it.

I'm not talking about the video.Empires need money to continue and sooner or later,the mask comes off when they can't extract enough by taxing or printing.

donnay
09-05-2013, 12:57 AM
I expect the next big false flag attack will be a chem attack on the NYC subways. New York is the go-to for the big scares. They'll blame it on Syria or Hezbollah or something, or maybe go back to the old reliable "al-Qaida". They will have their war, and they are prepared to destroy the US if they have to to get it.

I am thinking Chicago. Rahm Emanuel being Mayor and it's Obama's stomping grounds. I also think because Donald Trump is a shill for the elites like Larry Silverstein was, something might happen in or around the Trump buildings so he can collect some kickback--like Silverstein did.

My second guess is-- Dallas, Texas. This is the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK.

Zippyjuan
09-05-2013, 12:36 PM
There is always a theoretical chance for some sort of attack. FEMA is in the business of trying to plan for disasters so yes, they do try to play for disasters. Does that mean they "know' one is coming? (cue the scary music!)

09-05-2013, 12:39 PM
If they are going to do it how about nuking detroit, it might clean up the place a little. 2 birds with one stone?

puppetmaster
09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Someone will interrupt the NFL.......this would infuriate the masses enough to kill children.

donnay
09-05-2013, 12:43 PM
There is always a theoretical chance for some sort of attack. FEMA is in the business of trying to plan for disasters so yes, they do try to play for disasters. Does that mean they "know' one is coming? (cue the scary music!)

FEMA is as worthless as a bull with tits. They were not set up for us, anyways. They were set up for Continuity of Government.

tangent4ronpaul
09-05-2013, 01:27 PM
....and it will be our minions and your money that do it.

I'm not talking about the video.Empires need money to continue and sooner or later,the mask comes off when they can't extract enough by taxing or printing.

Didn't that happen about 14 Trillion dollars ago?

Someone will interrupt the NFL.......this would infuriate the masses enough to kill children.

Lets send the NFL to fight in Syria! They are all bad asses, and besides they could stream it via PPV and make some cashola off the war!

-t

tod evans
09-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Lets send the NFL to fight in Syria! They are all bad asses, and besides they could stream it via PPV and make some cashola off the war!

-t

I'd buy a television and pay to watch if we can send the politicians too....

shane77m
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM

Sounds about right. In Alabama high school football coaches fight after the games.

donnay
09-05-2013, 01:39 PM
I'd buy a television and pay to watch if we can send the politicians too....

Only if the politicians have to fight on the front lines. They already sent NFL player Pat Tillman home in a body bag.

tod evans
09-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Only if the politicians have to fight on the front lines. They already sent NFL player Pat Tillman home in a body bag.

Never heard of Mr. Tillman..:o

I'm betting ol' McCain would make a pretty good jiggly shield for at least one NFL player....

jbauer
09-05-2013, 01:44 PM
If they are going to do it how about nuking detroit, it might clean up the place a little. 2 birds with one stone?

I could add a few to the list