PDA

View Full Version : Paying $20 (now $40) for a background image for a site idea...

Lord Xar
09-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey All,

I am implementing an idea I have. I need the following image. I will pay $20 for the one I take. Though, if I choose something, I "might" request small edits and the original pdf (so I can edit if needed).

What I need?

A left-sided (aligned) image that depicts the folllowing. (remember, image will be used as a background to a website).

Obama, broadly.
Terror (endless wars), drones, bombing, spying (nsa), NDAA, Extending of the Patriot act etc...

Basically, I need Obama as the centerpiece of all the corrupt war'ish, anti-civil liberty things that have gone on. If there are bombing victims etc.. all fine. Nothing "too graphic".. but perhaps you can get the vision I am going for.

Since it is left aligned, imagine it extending out about halfway to the monitor. In the center/right side, I will have content.
This will be used for a website.

Looking for a "colage" type of thing.. Like a Pic of Obama, showing drones, explosion in the background, irs logo, etc.. you know what I am going for.. the visual would give the viewer what is being conveyed.

PM for more clarification, if you need it.

Lord Xar
09-05-2013, 07:26 PM
bump. Okay, I'll bump it up to $40!!!

FORTY!!!!!

ItsTime
09-05-2013, 07:29 PM
have an example of what feel you are going for?

mosquitobite
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Have you tried Fiverr.com?