PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap!!! The YouTube debate is on the front page of Google!

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 09:18 AM
http://www.google.com/

"Your questions answered: watch the Republican CNN/YouTube Debate."

TeaParty better freaking be up soon, because if Ron Paul delivers a smashing performance, as usual, I have a feeling we're going to get a LOT of traffic. :eek:

EDIT: Oh, and the cool thing is, the moment they click the link, first thing they see is Ron Paul's face. See, Ron Paul is right in the middle of the sample YouTube debate video, so you see him for half a second before the video starts. :D

MsDoodahs
11-28-2007, 09:23 AM
:mad:

Notice they used vids of everyone EXCEPT Ron with huge crowds of supporters.

CNN doing its dead level best to keep Dr. Paul's popularity as hidden as they can.

And they frikken WONDER why they are the OLD media who don't GET IT.

:mad::mad::mad:

And SHAME ON GOOGLE for using that crap CNN sent them.

I guess CNN is powerful enough to tell the boys at Google what to do?

TechnoGuyRob
11-28-2007, 09:26 AM
:mad:

Notice they used vids of everyone EXCEPT Ron with huge crowds of supporters.

CNN doing its dead level best to keep Dr. Paul's popularity as hidden as they can.

And they frikken WONDER why they are the OLD media who don't GET IT.

And SHAME ON GOOGLE for using that crap CNN sent them.

I guess CNN is powerful enough to tell the boys at Google what to do?

Uhh...Google owns YouTube. :p I don't think there's any conspiracy here. Probably just coincidence. :o

LFOD
11-28-2007, 09:28 AM
The viewership for this debate might be huge. Although I cringe at watching Republicans other than Ron Paul, I'm actually relishing the thought of them trying their best to dodge questions from ordinary people while Ron Paul knocks them out of the park.

MsDoodahs
11-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Uhh...Google owns YouTube. :p I don't think there's any conspiracy here. Probably just coincidence. :o

lol, I actually do know that. I'm just pissed at CNN for their transparent effort to make it seem as though Dr. Paul does not draw any crowds...you know...their usual MO.

;)

raystone
11-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh, and the cool thing is, the moment they click the link, first thing they see is Ron Paul's face. See, Ron Paul is right in the middle of the sample YouTube debate video, so you see him for half a second before the video starts.

Think the Google video guy is a Paul fan ??!

KewlRonduderules
11-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah good observation. Giuliani and Romney had the large crowds while others did not. Hmmmmm... makes you wonder.

Mental Dribble
11-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Well lets be fair, those two candidates do pull in large numbers of supporters, and have more often than Paul has, but hes catching up and surpassing them... thats the important thing. I see good things for Ron Paul after this debate!

FreeTraveler
11-28-2007, 09:37 AM
The video is no longer available at the moment.

drdesignz
11-28-2007, 09:53 AM
The video is no longer available at the moment.Just worked for me.

werdd
11-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Well lets be fair, those two candidates do pull in large numbers of supporters, and have more often than Paul has, but hes catching up and surpassing them... thats the important thing. I see good things for Ron Paul after this debate!

Not really man, it's been the status quo in the past for these top ringers to pull in relatively small crowds consistently smaller than what RP is doing on almost a weekly basis.

Tenbatsu
11-28-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm digging Google's subliminal Ron Paul image at the beginning of that video.