PDA

View Full Version : MSU Professor Loses Sanity In Front of Students

AuH20
09-04-2013, 12:56 AM
How does one become like this? So sad. Stop worshiping the state.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/03/professors-anti-republican-classroom-tirade-caught-on-video-they-are-a-bunch-of-dead-white-people-who-raped-the-country/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUi0rUEc_wI

enoch150
09-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Professor of Creative Writing. Doesn't surprise me. I had a similar class in 2005. On the first day of class the prof started ranting that Bush didn't evacuate New Orleans and was letting people die because he was racist. Everyone in class just looked at each other like "wtf does this have to do with 19th century British literature?" It went on like that for the whole semester.

At one point she asked if anyone in class used heroin and admitted using it herself.

AlexAmore
09-04-2013, 01:31 AM
That night I would've wrote on a blank piece of paper his rant word for word. Then with a red marker I would correct his arguments, give him a big fat "F" and pass it in.

quezkittel
09-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Huff Post Superuser alert!!! I've seen people like this before... they get so entrenched in a little social bubble where all their friends have the same opinion and talk bad about everybody who isn't a member of the cool crowd, then get surprised, angry, and superior when people they might initially like are different from themselves. What a sad way to live. Hope for his sake something will wake him up.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-04-2013, 02:59 AM
Wow what a creep. I guess in his version of Commerica the elders respect the teenagers and owe them everything, instead of the youngsters respecting their elders.

Tod
09-04-2013, 06:12 AM
This is a pretty common attitude in our schools. My (now retired) elementary school teacher sister-in-law thinks like this guy.

tod evans
09-04-2013, 06:19 AM
That fellow is too young and privileged to speak from a position of experience...

Another case of those who can, do.........Those who can't, teach...