PDA

View Full Version : Mahmoud Ahmadinejad....has a blog.

Mortikhi
11-28-2007, 09:08 AM
http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/en/

constituent
11-28-2007, 09:39 AM
wow, that's interesting that he has a blog. it'll be tough to spin him as a monster/genocidal maniac if he can actually address the accusations (in english) in a public forum...

that might just put the brakes on some very well-laid plans.

robert4rp08
11-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Very interesting.

Some of the comments on the right with the American flag are very disturbing and shameful.

winston_blade
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
This can't be real. Is it?

Wendi
11-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Can someone with some techie knowledge try to find evidence confirming this as legit or not?

winston_blade
11-28-2007, 11:50 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4790005.stm

It's real.

kalami
11-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Skimmed a couple, but read only one: http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/en/bureaucracy/
Critique of the systemic flaws of government bureaucracies. I liked it. Not entirely sure how I feel about the blog in general, but the guy definitely comes off smarter than Bush.

OReich
11-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Lol I've commented on that like a dozen times. When they say "We're going to review your comments before posting them," they really mean it. If you're gonna post, I suggest 1. You say you're Jewish and 2. Deny the holocaust.

OReich
11-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Some of the comments on the right with the American flag are very disturbing and shameful.

I like to think that's what Iranians think of the whole website.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 04:57 PM
All I have to say is the Patriot Act.

You post anything Anti USA and you run the risk of being labeled as a terrorist by our Government. Post with caution.

kalami
11-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Lol I've commented on that like a dozen times. When they say "We're going to review your comments before posting them," they really mean it. If you're gonna post, I suggest 1. You say you're Jewish and 2. Deny the holocaust.

You sure? I saw "you're a ******" on the right. Hmm.

Maverick
11-28-2007, 05:30 PM
All I have to say is the Patriot Act.

You post anything Anti USA and you run the risk of being labeled as a terrorist by our Government. Post with caution.

Yeah, no kidding. Crap like this makes me nervous about what sites I visit on the web. It's bullshit that I can't inform myself on anything I want without risking being put into a nice little NSA file.

noztnac
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
I like to think that's what Iranians think of the whole website.

I have an Iranian friend I met here in Jeju. He hates their government and is a big supporter of George Bush. I'm not kidding.

I showed him two youtube videos, one of Ron Paul and one of Hillary on their views of how to deal with Iran and he preferred Hillary's.

He wants us to liberate Iran.

I told him to be careful what he wishes for and that it would be better if they did it themselves.

He's a very nice and highly educated guy but in Iran information is not freely exchanged like it is in the states. He has a fairly primitive view of the way the world works. As uneducated as Americans are they are far more knowledgeable than most people who live under dictatorships.

I'll send him an e-mail about this and post his response.

Be aware that he may not even be able to access the site.