PDA

View Full Version : If If If...

Danke
09-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Chemical weapons are so useful to defeat your enemies, why just one attack so far? Just one use to get America involved?

eduardo89
09-03-2013, 04:33 PM
And why invite UN inspectors to check out the attack site?

eduardo89
09-03-2013, 04:33 PM
And why would your ally Iran confirm that the attack happened?

torchbearer
09-03-2013, 04:35 PM
false flag.

Danke
09-03-2013, 04:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

Acala
09-03-2013, 04:47 PM
So if I'm Assad, and I have lots of nerve gas stockpiled and ready to use but I have not used it because I didn't want to instigate intervention from the USA and other international buttinskis, but I get blamed for using it anyway and the US starts bombing me anyway, and I am going to lose my job and probably my head the way things are going, why wouldn't I go ahead and shoot the whole wad? As long as I am already suffering the consequences of having used nerve gas, what have I got to lose now from really doing it?

KEEF
09-03-2013, 04:53 PM
So if I'm Assad, and I have lots of nerve gas stockpiled and ready to use but I have not used it because I didn't want to instigate intervention from the USA and other international buttinskis, but I get blamed for using it anyway and the US starts bombing me anyway, and I am going to lose my job and probably my head the way things are going, why wouldn't I go ahead and shoot the whole wad? As long as I am already suffering the consequences of having used nerve gas, what have I got to lose now from really doing it?
Exactly!

thoughtomator
09-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Chemical weapons are so useful to defeat your enemies, why just one attack so far? Just one use to get America involved?

Actually they're not. They're fucking horrible as weapons, as likely to hit your own guys as the enemy, and they haven't as good a casualty rate as plain old explosive artillery. Their only distinction is the psychological effect.

libertyjam
09-03-2013, 05:05 PM

According to liar Kerry, Assad has used them "dozens of times", at least that is what one Sen. said in the post hearing interview.