PDA

View Full Version : Allen West: No on Syria

TaftFan
09-01-2013, 08:10 PM
In response to President Obama's empty speech, Sir, you turned your back on Americans in Benghazi, so do not pretend to lecture us about obligation. He is afraid to make a decision so is now setting up Congress for the blame. We should not commit our Military because Obama said something stupid and especially since he does not have a strategic or operational objective. Perhaps if he had not decided to "end the Iraq War" and left a residual force on the Iraq-Syrian border we would not have this situation. I guess this is not so time sensitive, but it is a confirmation of Obama's weakness. NO authorization for military action in Syria.

https://www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest/posts/10152129636161729

Sola_Fide
09-01-2013, 08:11 PM
He's coming aro....

...nevermind.

Sola_Fide
09-01-2013, 08:13 PM
I just read that. This guy is literally insane.

*Perhaps if he had not decided to "end the Iraq War" and left a residual force on the Iraq-Syrian border we would not have this situation. I guess this is not so time sensitive, but it is a confirmation of Obama's weakness.

angelatc
09-01-2013, 08:16 PM
*Perhaps if he had not decided to "end the Iraq War" and left a residual force on the Iraq-Syrian border we would not have this situation. I guess this is not so time sensitive, but it is a confirmation of Obama's weakness.

You know what this means? It means Allan West is Fire11.

fr33
09-01-2013, 08:57 PM
It is worth noting that there are Republicans who are saying NO to attacking Syria, who would be saying YES YES YES if Obama wasn't in the White House. I'll take it. Lives, money, and WW3 are at stake.

COpatriot
09-01-2013, 09:04 PM
It is worth noting that there are Republicans who are saying NO to attacking Syria, who would be saying YES YES YES if Obama wasn't in the White House. I'll take it. Lives, money, and WW3 are at stake.

Exactly. All you would have to do is change the D next to Obama's name to an R and you would have an army of Bachmann, Hannity, Beck, Levin, Limbaugh, West, and nearly every other R in Washington foaming at the mouth for another war.

cajuncocoa
09-01-2013, 09:17 PM

Exactly. All you would have to do is change the D next to Obama's name to an R and you would have an army of Bachmann, Hannity, Beck, Levin, Limbaugh, West, and nearly every other R in Washington foaming at the mouth for another war.

Of course, and I'll take it too....but I'm so sick of these assholes playing politics with people's lives.

enhanced_deficit
09-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Suspected War Criminal Allen West is still in Congress? Thought that neocon lite dbag was kicked out last election.

TaftFan
09-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Suspected War Criminal Allen West is still in Congress? Thought that neocon lite dbag was kicked out last election.

No, not in Congress