PDA

View Full Version : boy, do i miss the Judge and Freedom Watch....

surf
08-31-2013, 10:06 AM
he would be on fire w/the wars, whistleblowers, pot, etc.

just wanted to tell someone that can perhaps relate

in case Rupert Murdoch is reading this forum - watched it every day (though I never bought a can of flexiseal or a new awning...)

BuddyRey
08-31-2013, 10:13 AM
I was just thinking this same exact thing last week! :(

Why aren't we absolutely raising hell, sending FOX letters, burning up their switchboards, etc. to get that show back? We should NEVER have gone so quietly into that good night and just let the only libertarian show on cable go out with a whimper.

Maybe America wasn't ready for a show like that in 2009...but now, in the era of Paul, Massie, Amash, Snowden, (Cody) Wilson, and other great libertarian heroes, we're playing a whole new ballgame.

Cleaner44
08-31-2013, 10:18 AM
I wish the Judge would start his own online channel. He could easily build a following using YouTube and such. If he grew it enough he could then sell distribution rights to a cable channel.

LibertyEagle
08-31-2013, 10:22 AM
I was just thinking this same exact thing last week! :(

Why aren't we absolutely raising hell, sending FOX letters, burning up their switchboards, etc. to get that show back? We should NEVER have gone so quietly into that good night and just let the only libertarian show on cable go out with a whimper.

Maybe America wasn't ready for a show like that in 2009...but now, in the era of Paul, Massie, Amash, Snowden, (Cody) Wilson, and other great libertarian heroes, we're playing a whole new ballgame.

What people should have done is to watch it when it was on. Once it was announced it was going off the air, people raising hell at that time were causing the Judge a lot of problems. It was he who asked us to stop and he asked multiple times.

tangent4ronpaul
08-31-2013, 10:30 AM
I wish the Judge would start his own online channel. He could easily build a following using YouTube and such. If he grew it enough he could then sell distribution rights to a cable channel.

If all the independent liberty minded channels banded together, they would have a real channel and a salable product. They would also have a combined market force and better access to sat or cable channels. Paul, Swan, Adamagainstthe man, Schiff, The Judge, Stossol, there are a few others, but enough to pull together 12 hours of material a day.

Fox doesn't seem to be giving the judge much talk time these days, but then again I'm not watching much tv.

-t

BuddyRey
08-31-2013, 10:33 AM
What people should have done is to watch it when it was on.

Didn't the show have pretty good ratings? That's the impression that I was under anyway.

Of course, not many people watch Fox Business, so maybe the whole project was star-crossed from the beginning, but I know we certainly watched. It was our daily 8 PM ritual.

LibertyEagle
08-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Didn't the show have pretty good ratings? That's the impression that I was under anyway.

Of course, not many people watch Fox Business, so maybe the whole project was star-crossed from the beginning, but I know we certainly watched. It was our daily 8 PM ritual.

No, it really didn't. I remember a couple of people on here suggesting that more people watch it, or it would be ended and the comments were griping about his guests. I guess you never miss something fully until it's gone.

08-31-2013, 11:27 AM
miss it too

TER
08-31-2013, 11:36 AM
That show was the one of the very few reasons I ever turned on the tv.