PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand on Alex Jones Blasts Syrian War Disinformation

donnay
08-31-2013, 02:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JYKsp3qsjz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JYKsp3qsjz4

8/30/13 - Russell Brand on Alex Jones Show Blasting Syrian War Disinformation. After his MSNBC appearance challenging the talking heads of mainstream media generated millions of views on YouTube in a display of just how much the public craves real information, Russell Brand is now back on air exposing the situation and Syria and the mainstream media propaganda. Appearing in an interview with Alex Jones that filmed today, Russell brings further credibility to the power of the alternatives news and the collapse of the mega media. In fact, Russell's breakdown of just how distorted the media reporting on the events in Syria are coincides exactly with what I have been reporting on for a number of weeks now. Ultimately, this is a display of just how much of a difference we are making in the alternative news, and more importantly how many millions we can reach by continuing to push out the truth amid the volley of disinformation coming from the media. We are continually making major strides in the informational battle against skewed news, and this fact is now even being admitted by the very high level officials who seek to send us into Syria-style scenarios that could very well initiate World War 3. One such powerful admission I was extremely pleased to hear about and bring to you was the admission by top Obama adviser and Trilateral Commission co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski that it was actually the 'global political awakening' that was putting a wrench in the Syria war machine.
In other words, elite control freaks like Brzezinski know that we aren't listening to their warmongering propaganda anymore, and instead we are craving the truth on all fronts. And it's the public craving for the truth that is halting their entire plan to launch the United States and other nations internationally into a hot war with Syria — one that, despite the information being out there, virtually no one realizes is essentially a major combat scenario with Russia through Assad.
Today's Russell Brand interview truly highlights the effectiveness of not only alternative news juggernauts like Infowars, Drudge Report, and Storyleak, but the overall power of the entire movement as a whole.

trey4sports
08-31-2013, 05:59 AM
Russell Brand is all over the political map. I had to sit through a lit class where my teacher read an article that Russell wrote in The Huff-Po about how cold Margaret thatcher was.

green73
08-31-2013, 06:28 AM
Where can I listen to the full interview?

HOLLYWOOD
08-31-2013, 06:43 AM
You want Disinformation and Lies... turn on C-SPAN's Washington Journal... Michael Hirsh, Chief Correspondent at the National Journal is spewing LIE after LIE.

There's no hope; the callers are either MEGAPHONE propagandists or Idiot America

donnay
08-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Where can I listen to the full interview?

Jones doesn't have the full interview up yet. :(

donnay
08-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkWWaOp7Zb0

mosquitobite
08-31-2013, 03:49 PM
You want Disinformation and Lies... turn on C-SPAN's Washington Journal... Michael Hirsh, Chief Correspondent at the National Journal is spewing LIE after LIE.

There's no hope; the callers are either MEGAPHONE propagandists or Idiot America

NPR has this British sounding woman that is definitely bloodthirsty and banging the drum for war.