PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching Glenn Beck right now?

AuH20
08-30-2013, 03:33 PM
There were some audience members who just asked about Ron Paul. And then another about Rand Paul. Beck did a good job discussing about both and how they are the future. I'll try to tube it.

satchelmcqueen
08-30-2013, 03:41 PM
tube so i can cuss beck for being himself.

Bastiat's The Law
08-30-2013, 04:17 PM
I'd be interested in that.

compromise
08-30-2013, 04:17 PM
I'm always watching Glenn Beck.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 04:27 PM

Wish I could.

twomp
08-30-2013, 04:30 PM

That would explain why you claim that a part of the liberty movement is comprised of terrorists although you have no proof what so ever of it.

fr33
08-30-2013, 04:30 PM
How much does Beck pay you to constantly promote him?

tod evans
08-30-2013, 04:31 PM
I only watch tubes and then only ones that say something I want to hear...

Fuck TV!

That said I'll watch if he's talking good about the Pauls.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 04:34 PM

I wish Sarah Palin paid me to promote her. Then I'd be able to think about her all day.

Cabal
08-30-2013, 04:34 PM
I'd rather piss glass.

Antischism
08-30-2013, 04:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mce9gy7.gif

AuH20
08-30-2013, 04:46 PM

I get nothing. I have the Blaze on my cable package. It blows away standard garbage network tv. I just felt compelled to mention this because he devoted about 5 minutes talking about them.

compromise
08-30-2013, 04:58 PM
I get nothing. I have the Blaze on my cable package. It blows away standard garbage network tv. I just felt compelled to mention this because he devoted about 5 minutes talking about them.

Agreed completely. Beck's The Blaze is an excellent resource for libertarians and constitutional conservatives. Glenn Beck provides premium HD alternative media content without the usual leftist slant of RT, Current or Press TV. He says what the mainstream media will not.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 05:00 PM
There were some audience members who just asked about Ron Paul. And then another about Rand Paul. Beck did a good job discussing about both and how they are the future. I'll try to tube it.

fuck beck.

frickin Al Sharpton has more cred than this clown.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Agreed completely. Beck's The Blaze is an excellent resource for libertarians and constitutional conservatives. Glenn Beck provides premium HD alternative media content without the usual leftist slant of RT, Current or Press TV. He says what the mainstream media will not.

There was a special 1 hour exclusive segment on the illegalities of the NSA that I missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-TWdXeS-U#t=32

Where else are you going watch stuff like this on your cable package? Edward Snowden actually being validated? Thank the lord for Jones, Beck and others.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:16 PM
That's great, AuH20, but I'm not going to send anyone to him, because he is surely going to turnaround and stab us in the back. He has done it before and he will do it again.

cajuncocoa
08-30-2013, 05:16 PM
That would explain why you claim that a part of the liberty movement is comprised of terrorists although you have no proof what so ever of it.
that's what I was thinking too.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:17 PM
That's great, AuH20, but I'm not going to send anyone to him, because he is surely going to turnaround and stab us in the back. He has done it before and he will do it again.

I think you're too consumed with personalities when information is paramount. I send people everywhere. Jones, Beck, Savage. Hell, Kokesh if I have to. The people are going to arrive at their own conclusions when presented with the data. Forcefeeding never works.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I think you're too consumed with personalities when information is paramount. I send people everywhere. Jones, Beck, Savage. Hell, Kokesh if I have to. The people are going to arrive at their own conclusions when presented with the data. Forcefeeding never works.

so all Hillary has to do is mention 'constitution' 'liberty' and say Ron Paul is a swell guy and you'd lick her boot is that it?

cajuncocoa
08-30-2013, 05:24 PM
I wish Sarah Palin paid me to promote her. Then I'd be able to think about her all day.

http://s18.postimg.org/om8wisjk9/sarah.jpg

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:25 PM
so all Hillary has to do is mention 'constitution' 'liberty' and say Ron Paul is a swell guy and you'd lick her boot is that it?

Is that your response? Comparing Beck to a known murderer? I know you don't like the guy but let's get real here.

compromise
08-30-2013, 05:25 PM

Yeah right.

You guys act like he actually supported Ron before. Beck never supported Ron, so it's difficult to say that what Glenn did was "backstabbing". He never said he wanted Ron to be President. He is a personal friend of Rand and often openly urges Rand to run in 2016. I have no doubt that Mr. Beck will endorse Senator Rand Paul in 2016.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Is that your response? Comparing Beck to a known murderer? I know you don't like the guy but let's get real here.

pretty sure beck has a few skeletons. You want to jump on his band wagon...be my guest.

mosquitobite
08-30-2013, 05:26 PM

Yup!!

Opportunistic opportunists watch the way the wind blows.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah right.

You guys act like he actually supported Ron before. Beck never supported Ron, so it's difficult to say that what Glenn did was "backstabbing". He never said he wanted Ron to be President. He is a personal friend of Rand and often openly urges Rand to run in 2016. I have no doubt that Mr. Beck will endorse Senator Rand Paul in 2016.

belch.

mosquitobite
08-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Again, why do we hate GB here?

Because we have memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFw_3p2Wkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9miprTrD2wA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8M2JBIoqo

mosquitobite
08-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah right.

Here's the thing. When you SAY all the right things about what is wrong with this country (except the FED, don't touch the FED!) and go so far as to claim you are libertarian and then say shit like this:

He calls us FRINGE and dangerous starting at about 2 minutes.

Yep. I donated to Ron Paul on that Nov 5, 2007 money bomb, so he was SPECIFICALLY talking about ME. Fuck him!

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Yeah right.

Beck agrees with Ron on many things but didn't support him for 2 reasons:
(1) he felt that the dumbed down voters would never be able to accept such drastic changes after being heavily indoctrinated for 100 years
(2) Ron attributed ALL Islamic fundamentalism to blowback when we know that isn't exactly the case. Blowback is certainly a prime catalyst but not the core beating heart of the ideology.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Here's the thing. When you SAY all the right things about what is wrong with this country (except the FED, don't touch the FED!) and go so far as to claim you are libertarian and then say shit like this:

Yep. I donated to Ron Paul on that Nov 5, 2007 money bomb, so he was SPECIFICALLY talking about ME. Fuck him!

Listen to 1:25. 1:25 mark. Note what he says. "A vast majority of Paul supporters take this metaphor for the way it is intended." He ain't talking about you. This is really hysterics. The accusation that "Glenn Beck called Ron Paul supporters terrorists" is total bunk. No one actually listens to the content of these videos because they are blinded by their agenda, which is that Glenn Beck is satan.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Beck agrees with Ron on many things but didn't support him for 2 reasons:
(1) he felt that the dumbed down voters would never be able to accept such drastic changes after being heavily indoctrinated for 100 years
(2) Ron attributed ALL Islamic fundamentalism to blowback when we know that isn't exactly the case. Blowback is certainly a prime catalyst but not the core beating heart of the ideology.

well golly gee...how come i was smart enough to see what Ron stood for, and was more than willing to enter the snake pit of NEOCONS to try and get Ron elected, but Mr. 'libertarian' couldn't take the leap?....

answer:...he's a fuckin paid shill to screw with your mind.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah right.

I wasn't talking about Ron.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:42 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/om8wisjk9/sarah.jpg

My life is complete.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:42 PM
well golly gee...how come i was smart enough to see what Ron stood for, and was more than willing to enter the snake pit of NEOCONS to try and get Ron elected, but Mr. 'libertarian' couldn't take the leap?....

answer:...he's a fuckin paid shill to screw with your mind.

So why do I disagree with him then if I'm under his control? I disagree with Ron on an issue here and there. Do you think people are automatons that can be uploaded with agendas? It doesn't work that way.

mosquitobite
08-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Listen to 1:25. 1:25 mark. Note what he says. "A vast majority of Paul supporters take this metaphor for the way it is intended." He ain't talking about you. This is really hysterics. The accusation that "Glenn Beck called Ron Paul supporters terrorists" is total bunk. No one actually listens to the content of these videos because they are blinded by their agenda, which is that Glenn Beck is satan.

Listen to the whole thing. He basically says that Ron Paul will incite violence in this country. In the beginning he talks about enemies foreign and domestic, and then brings in Ron Paul.

Interpret it however you wish. Most of us here, heard it the way I heard it.

That Ron Paul will cause civil uprisings and make enemies of the state here at home.

I CAN.NOT.STAND.GLENN.BECK.

Not after that day. And I never will going forward.

Not until he specifically apologizes for the comment and says that he should be THANKFUL for the great awakening that Ron's movement was the catalyst for.

Remember there WAS NO TEA PARTY back then. The tea party arose shortly thereafter. Are they the "enemy from within"?

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:44 PM

I agree with him. There are a lot of fringe people who I would consider dangerous by the way they sympathize and apologize for mass murdering Muslim and domestic terrorists and call for American politicians to be executed.

I'm not saying all or most in the "liberty movement" are like that, but there is a very vocal minority which definitely is on the "fringe" and makes all of us look bad. Those are the ones Jack Hunter was talking about that he said we should disassociate ourselves with if we want any electoral success, and I agree. The vast majority of the "liberty movement" is made up of amazing, moral, dedicated, sane, rational people. But there is a minority that makes us all look like kooks, which really hurt Ron.

cajuncocoa
08-30-2013, 05:44 PM
My life is complete.

You're so easy. LOL

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:45 PM

This is a big disagreement I have with Ron Paul on foreign policy. Listen to Michael Scheuer, who knows infinitely more than Ron about this subject, and he says that ending interventionism will eliminate most, but by no means all, Islamist hatred and attacks on America and American interests and allies.

mosquitobite
08-30-2013, 05:46 PM
I agree with him. There are a lot of fringe people who I would consider dangerous by the way they sympathize and apologize for mass murdering Muslim and domestic terrorists and call for American politicians to be executed.

You agree with him that those on RPF are dangerous fringe? Why the hell do you stick around then? And why do they LET you?

ETA: I could see you thinking that about DP, because I avoid that place. But here?

Go ahead and neg rep me. I'll cry in the corner.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:46 PM
You're so easy. LOL

What can I say, Sarah Palin owns my heart.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:48 PM
This is a big disagreement I have with Ron Paul on foreign policy. Listen to Michael Scheuer, who knows infinitely more than Ron about this subject, and he says that ending interventionism will eliminate most, but by no means all, Islamist hatred and attacks on America and American interests and allies.

I agree with Scheuer on that too. But, I also think Ron does too. If he didn't, he wouldn't have insisted on having a strong national defense.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Listen to the whole thing. He basically says that Ron Paul will incite violence in this country. In the beginning he talks about enemies foreign and domestic, and then brings in Ron Paul.

Interpret it however you wish. Most of us here, heard it the way I heard it.

That Ron Paul will cause civil uprisings and make enemies of the state here at home.

I CAN.NOT.STAND.GLENN.BECK.

Not after that day. And I never will going forward.

Not until he specifically apologizes for the comment and says that he should be THANKFUL for the great awakening that Ron's movement was the catalyst for.

Remember there WAS NO TEA PARTY back then. The tea party arose shortly thereafter. Are they the "enemy from within"?

Did you not notice the tone of the entire piece? He inferred that certain elements were going over board with some of the imagery and language for a seemingly mainstream political campaign. He also said that there is a palpable anger out there that was funneling into the Ron Paul campaign. That's all he said. All true I might add. I'm fringe myself, but there were some things over the top.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:51 PM

I'm not saying all or most in the "liberty movement" are like that, but there is a very vocal minority which definitely is on the "fringe" and makes all of us look bad. Those are the ones Jack Hunter was talking about that he said we should disassociate ourselves with if we want any electoral success, and I agree. The vast majority of the "liberty movement" is made up of amazing, moral, dedicated, sane, rational people. But there is a minority that makes us all look like kooks, which really hurt Ron.

I have personally made many threatening comments, but I would never integrate such comments into a political movement. Revolution and the Hollywood nature of politics are two different animals.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:51 PM
You agree with him that those on RPF are dangerous fringe? Why the hell do you stick around then? And why do they LET you?

ETA: I could see you thinking that about DP, because I avoid that place. But here?

I wasn't talking about RPF in specific, although there are some on here I would say are dangerous fringe. I was talking about the "liberty movement" in general, it's much more obvious on sites like the Daily Paul and Kokesh's forum. Go up and read the extra bit I added to my post and you'll understand more clearly what I meant.

Go ahead and neg rep me. I'll cry in the corner.

I don't think I've ever neg repped you.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:53 PM

Eric Dondero has stated that Rand is more realistic about the threatening underpinnings of Islam than Ron. Ron thinks trade and peace can overcome all cultural maladies when it isn't that simple.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:53 PM

Yup, and Rothbard agreed with you.

But here we face an inner problem and a paradox not only for libertarians, but for any radical, minority ideological movement. For marginal movements attract marginal people. Such movements are filled with what Germans call luftmenschen, people with no steady jobs, incomes, or visible means of support; the sort of people who instinctively alienate the mainstream bourgeois Americans, not so much by the content of their ideas, but by their style, lack of moorings, and “counterculture.” -- Murray Rothbard

If a serious opportunity should arise… for the movement to make a great leap into Middle America, into genuine influence in our society, that Libertarian luftmenschen will react not with enthusiasm but in fear and trembling. For far greater than their professed love of liberty is their hostility to bourgeois America. -- Murray Rothbard

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 05:54 PM
I agree with Scheuer on that too. But, I also think Ron does too. If he didn't, he wouldn't have insisted on having a strong national defense.

I hope Ron Paul agreed with Scheuer on that, but he never really articulated it, which made him seem naïve very often when he talked about blowback. It made it seem like he thought the west would never be attacked if the US stopped military intervention in the Middle East.

The sad thing is there are a lot of Ron Paul followers who seem to have gotten the false impression that all terrorist attacks could be prevented through non-interventionism, which is absolutely not true as Michael Scheuer has repeatedly said. Islam is not a religion of peace and radical Islam will always be a threat to the West.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:55 PM
Dondero has stated that Rand is more realistic about the underpinnings of Islam than Ron.

Oh, you had to go and wreck it and mention that little despicable t***. I doubt very few of us here give a damn what Dondero thinks. Seriously, I cannot even believe you mentioned that little t***.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 05:56 PM
I hope Ron Paul agreed with Scheuer on that, but he never really articulated it, which made him seem naïve very often when he talked about blowback. It made it seem like he thought the west would never be attacked if the US stopped military intervention in the Middle East.

The sad thing is there are a lot of Ron Paul followers who seem to have gotten the false impression that all terrorist attacks could be prevented through non-interventionism, which is absolutely not true as Michael Scheuer has repeatedly said. Islam is not a religion of peace and radical Islam will always be a threat to the West.

Yes, I know he sounded like that at times. But, he has always been strong on national defense. For decades. That is how I knew he just wasn't explaining it well.

EDIT: But, I do know some people that sadly, were driven away because of some of his statements in this last election. Some had been members of this forum for years and had been quite large donors.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Oh, you had to go and wreck it and mention that little despicable t***. I doubt very few of us here give a damn what Dondero thinks. Seriously, I cannot even believe you mentioned that little t***.

Sorry to bring him up. But he stated that he was in the same car a few times, when Ron and Rand were debating about the Middle East.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 06:00 PM

fail.

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Sorry to bring him up. But he stated that he was in the same car a few times, when Ron and Rand were debating about the Middle East.

And you believed him? You do realize he was the source of a lot of attacks on Ron Paul, right? He proved himself to be quite loose with facts long ago.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 06:07 PM

Totally agree. But the West did stoke these cultural embers to combat the Soviets in Afghanistan and then later the Saudi funded Muslim rebels started causing problems in Serbia and Bosnia Herzegovina. People forget that Milosevic was provoked before he decided to act in a genocidal fashion.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 06:12 PM
fail.

Yeah, a 20 year CIA veteran who ran the bin Laden unit has no idea what he's talking about when he's talking about Islamic terrorism...

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah, a 20 year CIA veteran who ran the bin Laden unit has no idea what he's talking about when he's talking about Islamic terrorism...

more spin on your part. Very amusing.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 06:18 PM
more spin on your part. Very amusing.

Where's the spin? Michael Scheuer knows more than Ron about Islamic terrorism and the threat it poses. He agrees with Ron 90% of the time, so do I. The 10% is thinking that non-interventionism will stop all attacks by Islamic terrorists, which Scheuer doesn't agree with and neither do I.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Where's the spin? Michael Scheuer knows more than Ron about Islamic terrorism and the threat it poses. He agrees with Ron 90% of the time, so do I. The 10% is thinking that non-interventionism will stop all attacks by Islamic terrorists, which Scheuer doesn't agree with and neither do I.

10%..?....did you grab that number out of your bung hole?

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 06:23 PM
10%..?....did you grab that number out of your bung hole?

It's a figure of speech.

I don't even get what you're trying to argue here, you just seem to be acting like a dickhead which seems to be your usual self these past few days.

What do you disagree with Scheuer with? And what makes you think he's wrong? What do you know that he doesn't? What experience or expertise do you have that makes you a better source on Islamic terrorism than him?

purplechoe
08-30-2013, 06:28 PM
No...

https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/28MNWGqjs5o/hqdefault.jpg

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 06:35 PM
It's a figure of speech.

I don't even get what you're trying to argue here, you just seem to be acting like a dickhead which seems to be your usual self these past few days.

What do you disagree with Scheuer with? And what makes you think he's wrong? What do you know that he doesn't? What experience or expertise do you have that makes you a better source on Islamic terrorism than him?

frankly, i don't stay awake at night worrying about perceived Islamic anger. We have cops that are a lot more worrisome than your 'boogeyman' in the middle east.

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 06:38 PM
frankly, i don't stay awake at night worrying about perceived Islamic anger. We have cops that are a lot more worrisome than your 'boogeyman' in the middle east.

Did I say I constantly worry about Islamic terrorism or that I think it is the biggest threat to the West? No.

All I said is it is naive to think that non-interventionism will end the threat of Islamic terrorism completely.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Did I say I constantly worry about Islamic terrorism or that I think it is the biggest threat to the West? No.

All I said is it is naive to think that non-interventionism will end the threat of Islamic terrorism completely.

how do you know?...because someone told you?....also, Scheurer was head of the Bin Laden unit....when?....he's been out of the loop for many years now. Times change. Policies change, people change.

When was the last time non-interventionism was used as a tactic?

also, i don't like the term Islamic Terrorism....its actually Islamic anger.

amabala
08-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Again, why do we hate GB here?

Because we have memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFw_3p2Wkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9miprTrD2wA

Thanks for reminding me!!

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 07:05 PM
how do you know?...because someone told you?....also, Scheurer was head of the Bin Laden unit....when?....he's been out of the loop for many years now. Times change. Policies change, people change.

When was the last time non-interventionism was used as a tactic?

also, i don't like the term Islamic Terrorism....its actually Islamic anger.

He didn't say not to give non-interventionism a chance. He just said that we shouldn't be so naive to believe that it will end all Islamic hatred and yes, even attacks. So, in other words, yes, to non-interventionism and yes to having a strong national defense too.

JK/SEA
08-30-2013, 07:11 PM
He didn't say not to give non-interventionism a chance. He just said that we shouldn't be so naive to believe that it will end all Islamic hatred and yes, even attacks. So, in other words, yes, to non-interventionism and yes to having a strong national defense too.

keyword..naive.

gives the impression that believing in non-interventionism is a bad idea.

AuH20
08-30-2013, 07:14 PM
keyword..naive.

gives the impression that believing in non-interventionism is a bad idea.

Non-interventionism does not cure cultural ills. Take for example, an island of cannibals in the South Pacific. They're suddenly not going to throw away their diet because they are left alone. Understand? The same thing could be said for the U.S. in 50 years given the cultural trajectory.

FloralScent
08-30-2013, 07:17 PM

You just regurgitated Beck's ad copy!

phill4paul
08-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Turn it up, let's go! Glenn Blech's on the radio!

http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/family-guy-puke-2941_preview.gif

AuH20
08-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Turn it up, let's go! Glenn Blech's on the radio!

http://graphics.glig.com/images/empty.gif

You know how catchy that song is. I hated it when I first heard it, but it's a catchy little jingle.

phill4paul
08-30-2013, 07:24 PM
You know how catchy that song is. I hated it when I first heard it, but it's a catchy little jingle.

Should have stayed with your gut reaction.

Tod
08-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Glenn Beck: cashing in on some members of RPFs....

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Glenn Beck: cashing in on some members of RPFs....

I get my subscription to TheBlaze for free.

fr33
08-30-2013, 07:58 PM
I get my subscription to TheBlaze for free.

In return for spamming for him on rpf. :rolleyes:

twomp
08-30-2013, 07:58 PM
With all due respect, those of you who think words on a forum either here or on Daily Paul is "dangerous" need to grow a set of balls and have probably never been in any situation close to "dangerous."

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 08:00 PM

What have I posted about him apart from in this thread?

fr33
08-30-2013, 08:02 PM
What have I posted about him apart from in this thread?
You often post supportive things about him.

But seriously, how do you and compromise (who also shills for Beck) get free subscriptions?

eduardo89
08-30-2013, 08:14 PM
You often post supportive things about him.

I don't think I had brought him up until posting in this thread today since that epidemic of Glenn Beck threads a few months ago.

But seriously, how do you and compromise (who also shills for Beck) get free subscriptions?

By shilling for him. (No, not actually, I got my free subscription from a friend).

jurgs01
08-30-2013, 08:57 PM
I will never understand why people demean those who start coming over to our ideas. Maybe they have an agenda, maybe they don't. Be wary, but if they are spreading a good message then support the times they do, and when they drift away condemn their message.

There is a possibility that people can have an awakening to ideas. I know plenty of NEOCONs and liberals that are some of the most hard-core libertarians now. You have to remember people have to overcome a system of public schooling, social conventions, and media bias and find the truth themselves. It takes time to understand liberty and apply it to all of your positions in a logical way.

Don't be so exclusive guys. Be wary of Beck gathering a following and then changing his tone, but don't ignore him as a platform to spread ideas. That is why libertarian ideas have been a fringe movement for years and (despite having the intellectual consistency) have only convinced a small % of the public.

twomp
08-30-2013, 09:02 PM
I will never understand why people demean those who start coming over to our ideas. Maybe they have an agenda, maybe they don't. Be wary, but if they are spreading a good message then support the times they do, and when they drift away condemn their message.

There is a possibility that people can have an awakening to ideas. I know plenty of NEOCONs and liberals that are some of the most hard-core libertarians now. You have to remember people have to overcome a system of public schooling, social conventions, and media bias and find the truth themselves. It takes time to understand liberty and apply it to all of your positions in a logical way.

Don't be so exclusive guys. Be wary of Beck gathering a following and then changing his tone, but don't ignore him as a platform to spread ideas. That is why libertarian ideas have been a fringe movement for years and (despite having the intellectual consistency) have only convinced a small % of the public.

So it doesn't have to with the government and it's friends in the media (see Beck) actively dismissing and demeaning libertarian ideas?

RDM
08-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by AuH20 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=5203153#post5203153) I think you're too consumed with personalities when information is paramount. I send people everywhere. Jones, Beck, Savage. Hell, Kokesh if I have to. The people are going to arrive at their own conclusions when presented with the data. Forcefeeding never works.

Well...he did bust a nut and pulled a groin at the same time when Hillary said this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quBqHSy4ZOA

LibertyEagle
08-30-2013, 09:25 PM

In all fairness, I have seen far more posts here about Alex Jones than I have Glenn Beck.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Eric Dondero has stated that Rand is more realistic about the threatening underpinnings of Islam than Ron. Ron thinks trade and peace can overcome all cultural maladies when it isn't that simple.

Sounds like Dondero is trolling Ron Paul supporters, to be honest.

I can just see that guy trotted out on CNN in 2016 if Rand Paul is winning the primaries, to say he saw him reading/writing the newsletters. :rolleyes:

In all fairness, I have seen far more posts here about Alex Jones than I have Glenn Beck.

Ouch; truth hurts.

compromise
09-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Glenn Beck tells it how it is on Syria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G-yi8-xu90w