PDA

View Full Version : Blimp rides for all the candidates!

Iwantbatteries
11-28-2007, 06:03 AM
With the deal you guys made reguarding $5K donors, plus the raffle tickes, there should be enough left over to offer rides to all the candidates. After all everyone wants a blimp ride and then we don't hae to mess with any of the crazy McCain Finegold 1st amendment reform laws. Plus how awesome would pictures of Rudy or Romney getting in a paul blimp be (I doubt they would really accept but if they did it would be awesome!

RonPaulCult
11-28-2007, 06:10 AM
Haha well obviously nobody would take us up on that offer but it would be funny if the media mentioned that we are giving them an open invitation to ride on the Liberty Ship (or whatever we're calling it).

We should put out a press release making the offer and mention that in every seatback pocket is a copy of the constitution.

Oh oh oh - I know - we could mention that from a higher altitude perhaps they would be able to see that the middle east is nowhere near North America and therfore the small armies of those countries don't pose much of a threat to us.

:)

someguy200
11-28-2007, 01:14 PM
If I win a ticket in the raffle I pledge to offer it up for this purpose. I'm nowhere near the likely flightpath so it's not like I could ride it anyways.

seapilot
11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
If I win a ticket in the raffle I pledge to offer it up for this purpose. I'm nowhere near the likely flightpath so it's not like I could ride it anyways.

If I win a ticket I am going to donate it to an Iraq War veteran.