PDA

View Full Version : I know I once said winning online polls is useless...

reaver
11-28-2007, 05:22 AM
but this ones gonna be on TV! :D
type cnn.com/am

Danny Molina
11-28-2007, 05:26 AM
c'mon guys lets get a commanding lead!

PrimarilyPaul
11-28-2007, 05:38 AM
winning polls is useless, the only thing that matters is the people who vote in the primary.

DJ RP
11-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Well if he wins on TV it is probably worth a few votes because people will be intrigued enough to listen out for him in the debates. Once they do that they'll vote for him.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 05:58 AM
Polls influence public opinion, though.

troyd1
11-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Already pwned

RonPaulCult
11-28-2007, 06:12 AM
Ahhahahaha 85%

James R
11-28-2007, 06:24 AM
but this ones gonna be on TV! :D
type cnn.com/am

I'd almost say Huckabee could handle it best because he had practice on the 10 Questions website. I imagine thats why he is in 2nd place. But, Paul is will have the biggest advantage for the simple reason that he knows the issues inside and out. Paul likely has so much domination on that poll because he seems to dominate the internet, and this is an internet-based debate. But, thats not really a good reason to think he'll do good in the debate. Giuliani will likely do the worst because he can't seem to handle questions that potentially cast him in a negative light. I bet he hates all debates and would not challenge Clinton to one if he won.

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 06:28 AM
I'd almost say Huckabee could handle it best because he had practice on the 10 Questions website. I imagine thats why he is in 2nd place. But, Paul is will have the biggest advantage for the simple reason that he knows the issues inside and out. Paul likely has so much domination on that poll because he seems to dominate the internet, and this is an internet-based debate. But, thats not really a good reason to think he'll do good in the debate. Giuliani will likely do the worst because he can't seem to handle questions that potentially cast him in a negative light. I bet he hates all debates and would not challenge Clinton to one if he won.

It depends on what questions CNN picks, though.

I would absolutely love them to pick the one question submitted where the guy asks Rudy why he took a fake phone call.

Here it is ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpBbd-3ibXM

CelestialRender
11-28-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm hoping they don't use plant questions. But since they did it in the Dem debate, it wouldn't surprise me in any way.

evadmurd
11-28-2007, 06:46 AM
83% Ron Paul!!!!!