PDA

View Full Version : Why I Don't Take 'Oppressed Christian' Rhetoric Seriously

GopBlackList
08-28-2013, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZspXy9CC1s

Paulbot99
08-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Just because Muslims are oppressed, doesn't necessarily mean Christians aren't oppressed too. Hell, Christians, atheists, Muslims, etc. are all being oppressed by the government in one way or another.

moostraks
08-29-2013, 06:41 AM
You have to be the right flavor of Christian to have your faith recognized. Non-resistant Christians tend to be targets because they want to be left alone and to leave others alone. This is unacceptable because the government does not abide with a right for folks to be "different" from their prescribed norm. So the government will claim the Christian does not live their faith but has perverted their right and is a danger to society.

DamianTV
08-29-2013, 07:15 AM
It would figure that the Non Resistant Christians as you mentioned, are the ones being oppressed are the same Christians I like the most! Those are the ones whose sides I would stand by when they come under fire.

Problem is that Religion is used as a Divide and Conquer strategy. Every Religious Sect is being Oppressed, and many (depends on the person) are just as willing to do some oppressing when the opportunity presents itself. Many more do not. But when the final battle is to be fought, we find we are all fighting with each other instead of standing as one in opposition of oppression.

compromise
08-29-2013, 09:02 AM
I do not take you seriously.

Lucille
08-29-2013, 09:16 AM
The govt hates all religions, because it wants to be our god.

oyarde
08-29-2013, 09:32 AM
The govt hates all religions, because it wants to be our god.

I think so .

Czolgosz
08-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Who isn't oppressed by government?

Even the dolts who take handouts are oppressed, they simply don't mind the chains.