PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Osama endorses Ron Paul (who didn't see that coming?)

johngr
11-28-2007, 04:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcglb-0W1VA&eurl=http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/the_story_of_o/

Evidently, the Steinfront donation wasn’t doing the trick. Neither will this. When they realize that, they will start to get desperate. That should be interesting. Notice how just as with the last one, the video freezes while "Osama" still talks.

Dr. Paul should respond to this with, "WTF is he still doing at large"?

Give me liberty
11-28-2007, 04:27 AM
To me i think bin laden is already dead and has been dead for a while
remember the new video footage of the bin laden video?
sheez that doesnt even look like him.

Btw i do trust the older video of bin laden which was i think the 2003 video clip, but not this one.
and who ever posted that video should have thought twice before posting it.

johngr
11-28-2007, 04:36 AM
To me i think bin laden is already dead and has been dead for a while
remember the new video footage of the bin laden video?
sheez that doesnt even look like him.

I am convinced that if this were real and Bin Laden actually wanted Dr. Paul to win, he would have endorsed Guilliani. Think about it, Osama Bin Laden is/was not stupid enough to think that his "endorsement" would do anything other than put people off whichever candidate he chooses. If he'd wanted Kerry to win, for example, he'd have said "Please vote for Bush again he's so incompetent and my recruiting is up because of him. Bush has done more for my prestige among Muslims than any other president".

Midnight77
11-28-2007, 05:51 AM
There's obviously no question that this was video of the last Bin Laden tape with the translation rescripted. It was a hit piece on Ron Paul and his supporters.

Do we have any web-savvy people on here that can redoctor the translation so that we have Bin Laden supporting Giuliani or maybe Hillary?

The guy that posted it is a Ron Paul Troll and has blasted Paul all over the Ron Paul videos.

Wendi
11-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Ignoring childish antics is generally far more productive than resorting to them :D

rockwell
11-28-2007, 08:50 AM
This is a joke, right?

FrankRep
11-28-2007, 09:22 AM
This is fake

RobertJ
11-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Theres several videos of the same ilk on youtube, they are all fakes.