PDA

View Full Version : america's liberty pac?

muzzled dogg
08-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Anyone know anything about them? I see they're an lpac sponsor

angelatc
08-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Anyone know anything about them? I see they're an lpac sponsor

RANDPAC gave them 50,000 in November.

Elizabeth Newberry is the Treasurer and the only person listed on the organizational papers.

Their official address is 5211 PORT ROYAL ROAD, SUITE 103, which seems to be an office building that has a lot of political entities in it, including the Campaign For Liberty..

In 2012, they ran a radio ad to oppose Claire MacKaskill.

Someone named Kenneth Garschina just gave them a lot of money. He is a principal in a NYC hedge fund, and he sits on the BOD of the Manhattan Institute with William Kristol, among others.

Other big donors:

August Busch III, MO
Carl Davis, Houston
Richard Uihlein, WI

muzzled dogg
08-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Ty

muzzled dogg
08-30-2013, 10:28 AM
http://americaslibertypac.com/

muzzled dogg
09-23-2013, 01:24 PM
I found it odd that these folks did not have a table in the exhibition hall

Neither did randpac or liberty pac

tsai3904
11-27-2013, 01:44 PM
John Tate (Campaign for Liberty President) is now running America's Liberty PAC.

John Tate from the Campaign for Liberty, currently chaired by former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, will take over America’s Liberty PAC, a new super-PAC.

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., weighed in on Tate’s new assignment. Tate headed up Ron Paul’s presidential campaign in 2012 and was the national political director for his 2008 presidential bid.

“John will be missed,” said Rand Paul on Wednesday. “I’ve known John since before I even ran for the United States Senate. He played a crucial role in bringing top-level staffers onto my 2010 run for the Senate – including my political director, Doug Stafford. John has been someone I’ve leaned on ever since.

“No one in Washington, D.C., has John’s track record of experience and effectiveness fighting for limited government principles. He was tea party before tea party was cool,” Rand Paul added.

The senator from Kentucky insisted America’s Liberty PAC would play a major role in American politics.

“Super-PACs play a major role in today’s politics, so I can’t tell you how happy I am to know there’s now a major super-PAC out there fighting for the limited government principles our liberty movement cherishes,” Rand Paul said. “I believe with my friend John at the helm, America’s Liberty PAC will establish itself as not just a critical ally of the tea party, but a feared political force in Washington, D.C. – something the liberty movement desperately needs.”

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/blog/ron-paul-and-rand-paul-ally-launches-super-pac