PDA

View Full Version : FBI interrogates man over Facebook comment about "police state"

better-dead-than-fed
08-28-2013, 03:06 AM
http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/fbi-interrogated-man-after-comment-about-american-police-state-on-facebook/

DamianTV
08-28-2013, 05:16 AM
http://www.policestateusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/BlaineCooper1.jpg

This sounds like EVERY single one of us here.

Facebook: Throw it in the Woods where it belongs.

orenbus
08-28-2013, 05:22 AM
This sounds like EVERY single one of us here..

The FBI would have a field day lol.

better-dead-than-fed
08-28-2013, 05:28 AM
Facebook: Throw it in the Woods where it belongs.

In this post-Snowden era, it seems nowhere on the internet is immune; so you either throw the whole internet in the woods, or you prepare for the day the FBI knocks on your door.

tod evans
08-28-2013, 05:33 AM

Stand up and wave...

They're watching.:eek:

better-dead-than-fed
08-28-2013, 05:42 AM
When I went outside to talk to them, one of them was crouching behind a wall. I thought he was going to pee his panties. What a disgrace.

FloralScent
08-28-2013, 05:54 AM
FBI interrogates man over Facebook comment about "police state"

Irony much?

Root
08-28-2013, 06:02 AM
Uh, didn't the FBI just prove that the police state is here?

DamianTV
08-28-2013, 06:03 AM

The thing is, THIS is their Achilles Heel!

If the Feds realize that by their own actions they are the ones that bring about WWIII, their awareness can help to STOP WWIII by REFUSING to participate in the violence against so many innocents. If they realize that it is their very own Secret Courts that pose the greatest dangers to Liberty and Freedom, then those who puppeteer our Govv have NO POWER LEFT.

When the Cops refuse to issue a single ticket, we ALL are one step closer to being free of the control of the Banks and Corporations.

When the Military refuses to open fire on unarmed civilians, we ALL are one step closer to being free of the control of the Banks and Corporations.

When EVERY figure of Authority on this planet refuses to obey the demands of their Masters (the ones that sign their paychecks), we are that much closer to being free.

The People (that includes the employees of the Federal Govt as well) that adhere to Non Aggression Principles will be the ones left standing. The Banksters and crony Capitalists have revealed their true natures and true desires. They are Warmongers. They are Thieves. They are Murderers. They are the Hitler of our Day. They are the ones that need to be held accountable for their actions and crimes against the People of the World. The employees of the Federal Govt are only one degree of separation from us. We all know someone who knows someone who is working or has worked for the Federal Govt. And the Govts (well ones who bought the Politicians) are damn good at coercing people to be obedient, including ALL Federal Employees, even the Mailman. Many of us right here on these forums are either Military or Ex Military. We are the Oathkeepers. We are the ones that defend the People that the Constitution was written to protect from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and Domestic includes the ones who are committing High Crimes and Treason against us every single day.

The NSA has so much access to data that it would be completely asinine for us to believe that what they can discover cant wake many of them up as well. If the NSA refuses to commit acts of aggression against non violent people, then the war is over and we've won. But that is probably nothing more than a Pipe Dream. A dream based on them having enough common sense to do one simple thing: follow the Money. The trail of Money leads right back to the Banksters that hijacked not only our Govt but damn near EVERY Govt on the planet. The same ones that want nothing more than Perpetual War because of how costly a war is. Not only in terms of human lives or fiat currency, but measured in Fear. And Fear is the power to control and coerce people to perform actions against every sense of moral judgement they have.

The Internet grew into a monster that awakened more people more quickly than any other time in recorded history, period. This one way MSM bullshit is going right where it belongs. It is going into the Woods. But there is another Monster that they've inadvertently created with the NSA. The BIG Picture. We are awake becasue we've seen the Big Picture for what it is. The power to control people with Fear is always based on Deception. But if you reveal the Man Behind The Curtain, you see the big scary Terrorists as just another smoke screen. That is the power of The Big Picture. And the NSA having access to all this data can most certainly awaken at least some of them to take a good hard look at The Big Picture and realize who the Real Terrorists are. They will also realize that we are NOT the Enemy. All they need to do is look behind the curtain and the illusions all come crashing down and the True Enemy revealed.

The Real Terrorists in the world are the ones that Hijacked our Govt and are doing everything in their power to set of The Last War of Mankind.

(Its a Pipe Dream, but a Dream of Hope none the less)

Tod
08-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Ironic that the ad I see between the last post and the new entry box is from a florist, "Express Your Condolences, local funeral home delivery to .... "

Origanalist
08-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Stand up and wave...

Indeed. A BA might be more appropriate.

Anti Federalist
08-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Stand up and wave...

At the FedCoats?

Gladly:

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1371/84/1371846451009.png

Origanalist
08-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Indeed. A BA might be more appropriate.

edit (BA = bare ass if you need to know)

VoluntaryAmerican
08-28-2013, 06:36 AM
someone teach this guy how to use apostrophes.

green73
08-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Let get PS USA on Drudge
http://www.drudgereport.com/

green73
08-28-2013, 06:44 AM

Maybe Obama can create the Federal Department of Grammar Nazis.

Lucille
08-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Facebook, free speech, and the FBI
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/08/facebook-free-speech-and-fbi_28.html

Yes, American, you are now officially living in a police state possessed of an all-seeing eye the likes of which even the Soviets and East Germans never managed to achieve:
[...]
What is there to do? Either go entirely dark or flood them with information. Those are your two options. Nothing else is even remotely viable.

In this post-Snowden era, it seems nowhere on the internet is immune; so you either throw the whole internet in the woods, or you prepare for the day the FBI knocks on your door.

Some are.

I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to figure it out (http://wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.5570). And the conclusion I've reached is that there is no way to continue doing Groklaw, not long term, which is incredibly sad. But it's good to be realistic. And the simple truth is, no matter how good the motives might be for collecting and screening everything we say to one another, and no matter how "clean" we all are ourselves from the standpoint of the screeners, I don't know how to function in such an atmosphere. I don't know how to do Groklaw like this.

...My personal decision is to get off of the Internet to the degree it's possible. I'm just an ordinary person. But I really know, after all my research and some serious thinking things through, that I can't stay online personally without losing my humanness, now that I know that ensuring privacy online is impossible. I find myself unable to write. I've always been a private person. That's why I never wanted to be a celebrity and why I fought hard to maintain both my privacy and yours.

One way of beginning to understand privacy is by looking at what happens to people in extreme situations where it is absent. Recalling his time in Auschwitz, Primo Levi observed that "solitude in a Camp is more precious and rare than bread." Solitude is one state of privacy, and even amidst the overwhelming death, starvation, and horror of the camps, Levi knew he missed it.... Levi spent much of his life finding words for his camp experience. How, he wonders aloud in Survival in Auschwitz, do you describe "the demolition of a man," an offense for which "our language lacks words."...

One function of privacy is to provide a safe space away from terror or other assaultive experiences. When you remove a person's ability to sequester herself, or intimate information about herself, you make her extremely vulnerable....

The totalitarian state watches everyone, but keeps its own plans secret. Privacy is seen as dangerous because it enhances resistance. Constantly spying and then confronting people with what are often petty transgressions is a way of maintaining social control and unnerving and disempowering opposition....

And even when one shakes real pursuers, it is often hard to rid oneself of the feeling of being watched -- which is why surveillance is an extremely powerful way to control people. The mind's tendency to still feel observed when alone... can be inhibiting. ... Feeling watched, but not knowing for sure, nor knowing if, when, or how the hostile surveyor may strike, people often become fearful, constricted, and distracted.

Safe privacy is an important component of autonomy, freedom, and thus psychological well-being, in any society that values individuals. ... Summed up briefly, a statement of "how not to dehumanize people" might read: Don't terrorize or humiliate. Don't starve, freeze, exhaust. Don't demean or impose degrading submission. Don't force separation from loved ones. Don't make demands in an incomprehensible language. Don't refuse to listen closely. Don't destroy privacy. Terrorists of all sorts destroy privacy both by corrupting it into secrecy and by using hostile surveillance to undo its useful sanctuary.

Writing in Brinegar v. United States, Justice Jackson elaborated (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?422999-Letter-From-Edward-Snowden%92s-Father-And-His-Lawyer-Bruce-Fein-To-President-Obama):

The Fourth Amendment states: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

These, I protest, are not mere second-class rights but belong in the catalog of indispensable freedoms. Among deprivations of rights, none is so effective in cowing a population, crushing the spirit of the individual and putting terror in every heart. Uncontrolled search and seizure is one of the first and most effective weapons in the arsenal of every arbitrary government. And one need only briefly to have dwelt and worked among a people possessed of many admirable qualities but deprived of these rights to know that the human personality deteriorates and dignity and self-reliance disappear where homes, persons and possessions are subject at any hour to unheralded search and seizure by the police.

I'm uneasy all the time now.

"It’s the worst hell. The goddamnedest hell. They’ve bugged everything (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/02/opinion/02hotchner.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0)."
[...]
In the years since, I have tried to reconcile Ernest’s fear of the F.B.I., which I regretfully misjudged, with the reality of the F.B.I. file. I now believe he truly sensed the surveillance, and that it substantially contributed to his anguish and his suicide.

Paulbot99
08-28-2013, 09:41 AM
I wonder how many of us are on a list and don't know it. They definitely intended to put fear of surveillance upon us.

tod evans
08-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I have no doubt that I'm on lists (pleural) and have been since the '70's.

Doesn't scare me.

It does however piss me off!

pcosmar
08-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Stand up and wave...

Meh,,,

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/browbeat/2011/09/29/hugo_chavez_caption_contest/Brave_still_mooning.JPG.CROP.rectangle3-large.JPG

ZENemy
08-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Sounds to me like our Gov is shaking in their boots.

oh they want you to THINK they are all powerful, but actions like this are of a paranoid empire losing power.

Cleaner44
08-28-2013, 09:59 AM

They did and probably proudly so. They don't deny the police state, they just don't want any opposition to it.

oyarde
08-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Title should be " FBI PROVES MAN CORRECT" .

jbauer
08-28-2013, 10:33 AM

Mehh, it'd be more than a day. Just remember if you don't here from antifederalist for a couple weeks you'll know what happened.

PaulConventionWV
08-28-2013, 10:34 AM
http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/fbi-interrogated-man-after-comment-about-american-police-state-on-facebook/

Thus proving his point... kind of funny, but still sad.

jbauer
08-28-2013, 10:36 AM

Just another student left behind obviously.

jbauer
08-28-2013, 10:38 AM

oh they want you to THINK they are all powerful, but actions like this are of a paranoid empire losing power.

No kidding, the guy made a message on facebook which I'm sure has millions of posts a day. If they have enough time to track him down and question him for saying something negative about them, then they have entirely to much fear and time on their hands.

PaulConventionWV
08-28-2013, 10:38 AM

His grammar is absolutely atrocious. That's one thing I hate about Facebook. Everyone shows how stupid they are.

PaulConventionWV
08-28-2013, 10:41 AM

Oh, please. People have been saying this for a long time, and I see no reason for it being true. Face it, they have a lot of power and lately, they haven't been losing shit.

If you really believe, or indeed, even that we've done enough to believe that we're secretly winning right now, you're fooling yourself. I appreciate the morale-booster, but I'm a realist. The government is not scared of us. They're using their power because they can and because they want more control, not because they believe they're losing it.

aGameOfThrones
08-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Im gonna post this in Facebook and see what happens.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Scrapmo
08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
"The FBI made mention they came to question me so they didn’t have to kick in my door"

Do not comply with the interview. Especially without a lawyer.

"You know where to find me assholes" should have been his response. If the cops/feds can kick in your door, they arent going to tell you about it, they are just going to do it. That remark about "interview or else" was a bluff. Terrorism to force complaince.

I would invite them to kiss my ass, then I would bring my dogs to someone elses house, leave my front door cracked open and wait outside, doing yard work or reading. I would also have a recording device near my location, just incase it was not a bluff.

If they did come, this would ensure they would have the minimal amount of fun at my expense. I would also laywer up, because this would be an easy case of an unlawful arrest with the possiblity of a settlement.

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2013, 08:33 PM

"You asked for miracles, Theo, I give you the FBI"

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2013, 08:35 PM
I wonder how many of us are on a list and don't know it. They definitely intended to put fear of surveillance upon us.

If I'm not on the list, then I'm doing it wrong.

Paulbot99
08-28-2013, 08:36 PM
What's the difference between the FBI and Stazi?

aGameOfThrones
08-28-2013, 08:39 PM

You use FBI as Federal Boob Inspector and Stazi not so much.

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2013, 08:39 PM

The spelling?

Paulbot99
08-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Both good answers.

fr33
08-28-2013, 08:58 PM
I notice PSUSA recently added facebook comments as an option and their comments are blowing up with people like us. I wish that site a prosperous high-traffic future. It's a really good blog.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-28-2013, 09:10 PM
"You know where to find me assholes" should have been his response. If the cops/feds can kick in your door, they arent going to tell you about it, they are just going to do it. That remark about "interview or else" was a bluff. Terrorism to force complaince.

Bingo. Just playing more grade school games, just like the teachers. "Tell me now Johnny, or it will be much worse when I find out."

http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/twaggies/2011/03/laughter03.jpghttp://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/twaggies/2011/03/laughter03.jpg

Pericles
08-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Irony much?

QED

Neil Desmond
08-28-2013, 09:27 PM
His colorful comment was in reference to what he believes is an “American Police State,” in which the power of the federal government is growing in a direction which may one day lead people to fight back.
Perhaps the powers-that-be dispatched these agents because they think it's a sign that people are getting pretty irritated with the way the government is getting very pushy & throwing its weight around, just like they're doing with him. Nevermind that they're coming pretty close to crossing the line when it comes to infringing on his 1st amendment constitutional right to free speech. Maybe they're just showing off how big they think their balls are. Well, if they really had any balls at all, instead of bothering this guy, they ought to

INVESTIGATE THE 9/11/01 ATTACKS TO FIND OUT WHO WAS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRYING THEM OUT!

fearthereaperx
08-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Sounds like a 'friend' sent in a tip to the police

better-dead-than-fed
08-28-2013, 10:31 PM
... they're coming pretty close to crossing the line when it comes to infringing on his 1st amendment constitutional right to free speech.

They crossed it with this guy and with me (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlg3-zkrw4IEnk25uan9UhBDULqQsSOwFAvyLPN9pI/pub) too.