PDA

View Full Version : Breaking,America already started attacking Syria from Jordan, Explosion heard in Damascus.

AngryCanadian
08-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Breaking,America already started attacking Syria from Jordan, Explosion heard in Damascus.

Multiple sources. Obama took the action without approval call your senators and Reps.

BREAKING: Large explosion heard in central #Damascus in the Muhajrin area just a kilometer away from presidential residence #Syria

BREAKING: Jordanian authorities clearing bordering areas with #Syria and inparticular al Ramtha asking residents to leave for safety.
Source (https://twitter.com/AlexanderPageSY).

At the same time today Former @AmbassadorRice kept claiming without any evidence by claiming the only Assad's regime has capacity to launch CW with rockets.

Two Day has passed with no actual evidence expect for WSJ (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324906304579039342815115978.html#a rticleTabs%3Darticle)claiming the Evidence Includes Satellite Images, Intercepted Communications the Intercepted Communications from Israel. But the majority of people arent believing the evidence by Washington.

susano
08-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Saw some guy on the teevee newz also claim the terrorists don't have rockets. Bullshit!

The lies are coming fast and heavy to justify this atrocity.

COpatriot
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Breaking,America already started attacking Syria from Jordan, Explosion heard in Damascus.

Multiple sources. Obama took the action without approval call your senators and Reps.

Source (https://twitter.com/AlexanderPageSY).

At the same time today Former @AmbassadorRice kept claiming without any evidence by claiming the only Assad's regime has capacity to launch CW with rockets.

Two Day has passed with no actual evidence expect for WSJ (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324906304579039342815115978.html#a rticleTabs%3Darticle)claiming the Evidence Includes Satellite Images, Intercepted Communications the Intercepted Communications from Israel. But the majority of people arent believing the evidence by Washington.

This just blew up on twitter. If this ends up being false it'll be just like when they "assassinated" Assad.

AngryCanadian
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Saw some guy on the teevee newz also claim the terrorists don't have rockets. Bullshit!

The lies are coming fast and heavy to justify this atrocity.

Yup i am saving the tweets for an huge article and post this week.

Dianne
08-27-2013, 08:23 PM
From what I have read (not lame steam media), but internet sources; Obama the one gassing those peeps in Syria to make his case to attack.

So now, the great Obama wants to rid the world of some mass murderer Assad, who is gassing peeps in Syria; by he...... the biggest mass murderer himself bombing them first.

Is there not a psychiatrist in the world who can put Obama in a straight jacket for a bit, and rid the world of his tyranny? Send him on vacation again, for another two years... the world was peaceful when the dude was on vacation. Same with bushit .... world was always peaceful when he was on vacation ... And same with Bill Clinton... world was always peaceful when he was getting his bjobs in the oval office.

alucard13mm
08-27-2013, 08:29 PM
Does this mean russia will attack saudi arabia? Iran will attack israel. Gg.

Carson
08-27-2013, 08:30 PM
I couldn't even flip through the news stations.

They all had the war propaganda cranked up to eleven.

puppetmaster
08-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Damn I hope not

MelissaWV
08-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Does this mean russia will attack saudi arabia? Iran will attack israel. Gg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORqc1x3_Evg

presence
08-27-2013, 08:39 PM
30 day "syria jordan" topsy analytics:

http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=Jordan%20syria&via=Topsy

MRK
08-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I fully expect intervention by the US to occur but I see 0 evidence from your source implicating the US in that single explosion. I imagine there are rebels on the ground which are a possible source of the explosion. Clearing people away from the border does not imply a current attack either.

Just wanted to post this to point that out to others.

Carson
08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORqc1x3_Evg

I suppose a nuclear chain reaction should be brought up now. We've really went and done it.

Anyway on the chain reaction. I've seen demonstrations like your, MelissaWV where they start out with the mouse traps farther apart and a chain reaction doesn't get started because of all of the open space for the ping pong balls to land.

The world used to be like that.

I'm afraid things are much more crowded like your demonstration now globally. To bad we couldn't control our government. The counterfeiters and their criminal organization are just to powerful it seems.

Clearly a ballot box won't work. Even the rules we have voted for, and legislated, and the very Constitution itself no longer matter to some.

Carson
08-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Domino Chain Reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97rBdSYbkg#t=25

susano
08-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Again, there are so many Syria threads that I'm not sure where to post random items but this struck me in light of hearing that little weasel, Obombya's press sec'y, say that bombing Syria is not about regime change. For the past year or longer they've been saying Assad must go. Then there was David Cameron with some doubletalk about how this won't be a military action but it's about chemical weapons (huh?). Anyway...

The attack would be strictly limited to punishing the Assad government for using chemical weapons, rather than designed to tip the balance in favour of the rebels.

Followed by this:

A senior Free Syrian Army official based in Jordan said that the rebel command and the U.S. had swapped information on key targets.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/life/Britain%20prepare%20hour%20missile%20barrage%20Syr ia/8839421/story.html

So, it's not about regime change/wanting Assad out and it's not to give the terrorists the advantage but these globalists have said they want Assad out and the military meets with terrorists to determine targets.

I'm seething with hatred for this international gang of lying sociopaths.

susano
08-27-2013, 09:03 PM
30 day "syria jordan" topsy analytics:

http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=Jordan%20syria&via=Topsy

http://topsy.com/analytics?q1=liars&via=Topsy

susano
08-27-2013, 09:05 PM
I couldn't even flip through the news stations.

They all had the war propaganda cranked up to eleven.

Same here. They're all a bunch of lying war pimps and establishment mouthpieces. Lie, after lie, after lie.

ClydeCoulter
08-27-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't turn the TV on. :mad:

CPUd
08-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Maybe it's the Sharknado, I heard it can get pretty loud sometimes.

RickyJ
08-27-2013, 09:31 PM

Don't be mad about that, consider it a blessing. There is nothing on TV you need to be watching.

GunnyFreedom
08-27-2013, 10:49 PM
I fully expect intervention by the US to occur but I see 0 evidence from your source implicating the US in that single explosion. I imagine there are rebels on the ground which are a possible source of the explosion. Clearing people away from the border does not imply a current attack either.

Just wanted to post this to point that out to others.

I had noted that also when it was just the OP. I was staying out of the fray for that reason. Hopefully something goes viral proving it was not Assad and it check-mates the invasion plan before it happens.

Of course, Cloward-Piven would say "Invade ALL teh countries!!!!11!1" and go broke faster. Yeah, I'm not willing to hasten the demise of American totalitarianism on the backs of grunts and innocents. These monsters need to be tried for treason and hung.

GunnyFreedom
08-27-2013, 10:51 PM

Same here brother, I don't even have TV to turn on. We are both better for it, believe me. Watching that drek won't do anything but boil your blood and risk hypertension and heart attack. There isn't any actual information in the tube anymore. It's all programming.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2013, 11:03 PM

They will claim that the War Powers Act gives him the authority to do so. It doesn't from my reading, because it doesn't meet the criteria. But, I have already been told this by my Congressman's office.

ClydeCoulter
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM
They will claim that the War Powers Act gives him the authority to do so. It doesn't from my reading, because it doesn't meet the criteria. But, I have already been told this by my Congressman's office.

They, congress, don't have the authority to pass on their responsibility to someone else. Period.

donnay
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM
I had noted that also when it was just the OP. I was staying out of the fray for that reason. Hopefully something goes viral proving it was not Assad and it check-mates the invasion plan before it happens.

Of course, Cloward-Piven would say "Invade ALL teh countries!!!!11!1" and go broke faster. Yeah, I'm not willing to hasten the demise of American totalitarianism on the backs of grunts and innocents. These monsters need to be tried for treason and hung.

Yep, that has been the agenda all along. Take the US down to it's knees. Throw us into a third world cesspool--then let the divide and conquer begin.

ClydeCoulter
08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
We could end up being the new fallen empire. Babylon fallen, and the merchants will weep, "Oh, who consumed like the empire?". :(

Natural Citizen
08-27-2013, 11:29 PM

How does the War Powers Act give authority? Or, to be clear, what was said to give the impression that it did?

The War Powers Act of 1973Public Law 93-14893rd Congress, H. J. Res. 542November 7, 1973Joint ResolutionConcerning the war powers of Congress and the President.
Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SHORT TITLESECTION 1. This joint resolution may be cited as the "War Powers Resolution". PURPOSE AND POLICYSEC. 2. (a) It is the purpose of this joint resolution to fulfill the intent of the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that the collective judgement of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicate by the circumstances, and to the continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations. SEC. 2. (b) Under article I, section 8, of the Constitution, it is specifically provided that the Congress shall have the power to make all laws necessary and proper for carrying into execution, not only its own powers but also all other powers vested by the Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof. SEC. 2. (c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces. CONSULTATIONSEC. 3. The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situation where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, and after every such introduction shall consult regularly with the Congress until United States Armed Forces are no longer engaged in hostilities or have been removed from such situations. REPORTINGSec. 4. (a) In the absence of a declaration of war, in any case in which United States Armed Forces are introduced-- (1) into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances; (2) into the territory, airspace or waters of a foreign nation, while equipped for combat, except for deployments which relate solely to supply, replacement, repair, or training of such forces; or (3) (A) the circumstances necessitating the introduction of United States Armed Forces; (B) the constitutional and legislative authority under which such introduction took place; and (C) the estimated scope and duration of the hostilities or involvement. Sec. 4. (b) The President shall provide such other information as the Congress may request in the fulfillment of its constitutional responsibilities with respect to committing the Nation to war and to the use of United States Armed Forces abroad. Sec. 4. (c) Whenever United States Armed Forces are introduced into hostilities or into any situation described in subsection (a) of this section, the President shall, so long as such armed forces continue to be engaged in such hostilities or situation, report to the Congress periodically on the status of such hostilities or situation as well as on the scope and duration of such hostilities or situation, but in no event shall he report to the Congress less often than once every six months. CONGRESSIONAL ACTIONSEC. 5. (a) Each report submitted pursuant to section 4(a)(1) shall be transmitted to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and to the President pro tempore of the Senate on the same calendar day. Each report so transmitted shall be referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives and to the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate for appropriate action. If, when the report is transmitted, the Congress has adjourned sine die or has adjourned for any period in excess of three calendar days, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate, if they deem it advisable (or if petitioned by at least 30 percent of the membership of their respective Houses) shall jointly request the President to convene Congress in order that it may consider the report and take appropriate action pursuant to this section. SEC. 5. (b) Within sixty calendar days after a report is submitted or is required to be submitted pursuant to section 4(a)(1), whichever is earlier, the President shall terminate any use of United States Armed Forces with respect to which such report was submitted (or required to be submitted), unless the Congress (1) has declared war or has enacted a specific authorization for such use of United States Armed Forces, (2) has extended by law such sixty-day period, or (3) is physically unable to meet as a result of an armed attack upon the United States. Such sixty-day period shall be extended for not more than an additional thirty days if the President determines and certifies to the Congress in writing that unavoidable military necessity respecting the safety of United States Armed Forces requires the continued use of such armed forces in the course of bringing about a prompt removal of such forces. SEC. 5. (c) Notwithstanding subsection (b), at any time that United States Armed Forces are engaged in hostilities outside the territory of the United States, its possessions and territories without a declaration of war or specific statutory authorization, such forces shall be removed by the President if the Congress so directs by concurrent resolution. CONGRESSIONAL PRIORITY PROCEDURES FOR JOINT RESOLUTION OR BILLSEC. 6. (a) Any joint resolution or bill introduced pursuant to section 5(b) at least thirty calendar days before the expiration of the sixty-day period specified in such section shall be referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives or the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate, as the case may be, and such committee shall report one such joint resolution or bill, together with its recommendations, not later than twenty-four calendar days before the expiration of the sixty-day period specified in such section, unless such House shall otherwise determine by the yeas and nays. SEC. 6. (b) Any joint resolution or bill so reported shall become the pending business of the House in question (in the case of the Senate the time for debate shall be equally divided between the proponents and the opponents), and shall be voted on within three calendar days thereafter, unless such House shall otherwise determine by yeas and nays. SEC. 6. (c) Such a joint resolution or bill passed by one House shall be referred to the committee of the other House named in subsection (a) and shall be reported out not later than fourteen calendar days before the expiration of the sixty-day period specified in section 5(b). The joint resolution or bill so reported shall become the pending business of the House in question and shall be voted on within three calendar days after it has been reported, unless such House shall otherwise determine by yeas and nays. SEC 6. (d) In the case of any disagreement between the two Houses of Congress with respect to a joint resolution or bill passed by both Houses, conferees shall be promptly appointed and the committee of conference shall make and file a report with respect to such resolution or bill not later than four calendar days before the expiration of the sixty-day period specified in section 5(b). In the event the conferees are unable to agree within 48 hours, they shall report back to their respective Houses in disagreement. Notwithstanding any rule in either House concerning the printing of conference reports in the Record or concerning any delay in the consideration of such reports, such report shall be acted on by both Houses not later than the expiration of such sixty-day period. CONGRESSIONAL PRIORITY PROCEDURES FOR CONCURRENT RESOLUTIONSEC. 7. (a) Any concurrent resolution introduced pursuant to section 5(b) at least thirty calendar days before the expiration of the sixty-day period specified in such section shall be referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives or the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate, as the case may be, and one such concurrent resolution shall be reported out by such committee together with its recommendations within fifteen calendar days, unless such House shall otherwise determine by the yeas and nays. SEC. 7. (b) Any concurrent resolution so reported shall become the pending business of the House in question (in the case of the Senate the time for debate shall be equally divided between the proponents and the opponents), and shall be voted on within three calendar days thereafter, unless such House shall otherwise determine by yeas and nays. SEC. 7. (c) Such a concurrent resolution passed by one House shall be referred to the committee of the other House named in subsection (a) and shall be reported out by such committee together with its recommendations within fifteen calendar days and shall thereupon become the pending business of such House and shall be voted on within three calendar days after it has been reported, unless such House shall otherwise determine by yeas and nays. SEC. 7. (d) In the case of any disagreement between the two Houses of Congress with respect to a concurrent resolution passed by both Houses, conferees shall be promptly appointed and the committee of conference shall make and file a report with respect to such concurrent resolution within six calendar days after the legislation is referred to the committee of conference. Notwithstanding any rule in either House concerning the printing of conference reports in the Record or concerning any delay in the consideration of such reports, such report shall be acted on by both Houses not later than six calendar days after the conference report is filed. In the event the conferees are unable to agree within 48 hours, they shall report back to their respective Houses in disagreement. INTERPRETATION OF JOINT RESOLUTIONSEC. 8. (a) Authority to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations wherein involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances shall not be inferred-- (1) from any provision of law (whether or not in effect before the date of the enactment of this joint resolution), including any provision contained in any appropriation Act, unless such provision specifically authorizes the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into such situations and stating that it is intended to constitute specific statutory authorization within the meaning of this joint resolution; or (2) from any treaty heretofore or hereafter ratified unless such treaty is implemented by legislation specifically authorizing the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into such situations and stating that it is intended to constitute specific statutory authorization within the meaning of this joint resolution. SEC. 8. (b) Nothing in this joint resolution shall be construed to require any further specific statutory authorization to permit members of United States Armed Forces to participate jointly with members of the armed forces of one or more foreign countries in the headquarters operations of high-level military commands which were established prior to the date of enactment of this joint resolution and pursuant to the United Nations Charter or any treaty ratified by the United States prior to such date. SEC 8. (c) For purposes of this joint resolution, the term "introduction of United States Armed Forces" includes the assignment of member of such armed forces to command, coordinate, participate in the movement of, or accompany the regular or irregular military forces of any foreign country or government when such military forces are engaged, or there exists an imminent threat that such forces will become engaged, in hostilities. SEC. 8. (d) Nothing in this joint resolution-- (1) is intended to alter the constitutional authority of the Congress or of the President, or the provision of existing treaties; or (2) shall be construed as granting any authority to the President with respect to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations wherein involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances which authority he would not have had in the absence of this joint resolution. SEPARABILITY CLAUSESEC. 9. If any provision of this joint resolution or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the joint resolution and the application of such provision to any other person or circumstance shall not be affected thereby. EFFECTIVE DATESEC. 10. This joint resolution shall take effect on the date of its enactment.
CARL ALBERT
Speaker of the House of Representatives.
JAMES O. EASTLAND
President of the Senate pro tempore.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, U.S.,November 7, 1973.The House of Representatives having proceeded to reconsider the resolution (H. J. Res 542) entitled "Joint resolution concerning the war powers of Congress and the President", returned by the President of the United States with his objections, to the House of Representatives, in which it originated, it was
Resolved, That the said resolution pass, two-thirds of the House of Representatives agreeing to pass the same.
Attest:
W. PAT JENNINGS
Clerk.
I certify that this Joint Resolution originated in the House of Representatives.
W. PAT JENNINGS
Clerk. IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATESNovember 7, 1973The Senate having proceeded to reconsider the joint resolution (H. J. Res. 542) entitled "Joint resolution concerning the war powers of Congress and the President", returned by the President of the United States with his objections to the House of Representatives, in which it originate, it was
Resolved, That the said joint resolution pass, two-thirds of the Senators present having voted in the affirmative.
Attest:
FRANCIS R. VALEO
Secretary.
AcknowledgmentsThis file obtained from byrd.mu.wvnet.edu

susano
08-27-2013, 11:56 PM
We could end up being the new fallen empire. Babylon fallen, and the merchants will weep, "Oh, who consumed like the empire?". :(

lol

susano
08-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Syria could be all rubble before the 60 days is up. Of course, we know the messiah will do whatever he feels like doing, anyway. No constitutions, no laws, no opposition stops the empire.

dannno
08-28-2013, 12:38 AM
I just turned on Fox News and I am getting high pitched echoing audio that is completely inaudible. Video signal is fine.

dannno
08-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Wow, they're really talking about Miley Cyrus on CNN

DamianTV
08-28-2013, 12:56 AM

Pay no attention to the World War 3 about to kick off, you should be paying attention to Miley while the Govt instigates Genocide.

Govt WANTS war with Iran. And now that they have a means of not only getting this war with Iran going, they are going to get Iran to kick it off, by attacking one of their allies set up under a False Flag.

I swear WWIII IS their Goal. Like a spoiled child tipping over a game board when they start losing.

And millions will die by their actions. But you are expected and told to watch Miley because her outfit is more important than the deaths of millions upon millions if this is what they REALLY want.

AngryCanadian
08-28-2013, 02:09 AM
lol

Whats funny about it?

susano
08-28-2013, 02:20 AM
Whats funny about it?

We could end up being the new fallen empire. Babylon fallen, and the merchants will weep, "Oh, who consumed like the empire?"

You don't think that's funny? I don't know if the poster was doing a take off of some other quote but it sounds kind of Shakespearean. In my mind I heard in a Jewish merchant's voice with "Oh" replaced by "Oy!"

Dunno if it was meant to be funny but I laughed.

DamianTV
08-28-2013, 02:51 AM
We could end up being the new fallen empire. Babylon fallen, and the merchants will weep, "Oh, who consumed like the empire?"

You don't think that's funny? I don't know if the poster was doing a take off of some other quote but it sounds kind of Shakespearean. In my mind I heard in a Jewish merchant's voice with "Oh" replaced by "Oy!"

Dunno if it was meant to be funny but I laughed.

Funny. Its not funny and we know it isnt. But the seriousness of this situation is going to cause a LOT of people to become hysterical.

My father had a heart attack several years ago. After we got him to the hospital, we did a lot of waiting. That nervous tension before you expect to hear the worst case scenario type of waiting. Boring and Terrifying at the same time. The events of the day just kept playing through my head. I wanted to see him walk through the door so I could see what happened was only a minor incident. I remember imagining him walking through the door. All of these things just kept going through my head and my stress level was as high as it had ever been in my life. And I swear it took forever. Minutes felt like Years waiting for any sort of information. I think my mother and I ended up sitting around for a little over an hour for any news, but it wasnt an hour to us, it was an eternity. After the worst hour of my life, a Doctor finally came in and started talking to us about his condition. It was very serious. He died and they were able to resuscitate him. I couldnt tell you what exactly the doctor said, or even anything about the doctor that spoke to us. I would not be able to even tell you if they were male or female. Its one of those details that goes right out the window when your stress levels are that high. What I do remember about the whole thing is that at some point I realized that my socks didnt match. For some reason it became an absolutely hysterical topic to focus on. More family had showed up at that point, and we were all of us laughing so hard about my stupid socks that we would have called it the funniest thing we have ever heard in our lives. I was twelve. Im now thirty eight. And that is what I remember. I remember having been so scared that I didnt know whether to laugh or cry or beat the shit out of a garbage can. That is Hysteria.

There are times everyone can become so overwhelmingly stressed that they just cant cope. You tell a joke to a recently widowed woman and watch her break down in tears. Or you realize that your socks dont match and it becomes funny. Beyond funny. I mean Hilarious Funny. And there is absolutely nothing truly funny about it. Too many of us have been to funerals, and too many have been to funerals for the wrong reasons. But in this darkness, there are occasional glimpses of light. Levity. Things that should not be funny, but for some reason, come across as just slightly funny. And its times like these that we desparately need our moments of Levity.

I know over the last couple of days that my stress level has shot way up. Im sure that many of you who understand how serious this situation is have also experienced increases in stress levels. Mine hasnt gotten to "Emergency" levels yet, and I truly hope that they dont. This situation is fucked. And this is the closest we have been to full blown Nuclear World War since the Cuban Missle Crisis. I wasnt alive when the Cuban Missle Crisis happened, and even with a more sane Govt at the time, people were still on edge. Many of you may not have been born yet or were too young to happen, but this situation is at least as bad as the Cuban Missle Crisis. And to make matters worse, we know that our current totally criminally insane Govt wants nothing short of an excuse to declare War on Iran. We attack Syria. Iran attacks Israel. Game over. The Disctrict of Criminals will have their excuse to attack Iran directly, and they are insane enough to risk Total Nuclear War with both China and Russia to do it.

And we are just starting to realize how serious this situation is. We are just starting to realize how much stress this situation is going to cause all of us. I think it would be wise that when we do have the opportunity to enjoy brief moments of Levity, they should be appreciated, not frowned upon.

kcchiefs6465
08-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Not much different here.

I share your surprise.

thoughtomator
08-28-2013, 03:31 AM
The attack on Libya also violated the War Powers Act; that line has long since been crossed.

alucard13mm
08-28-2013, 03:51 AM
Russia needs to do more to stop this attack... Maybe even threaten the US with nuclear strikes. But of course, Russia is not like Obama by drawing a red line that can be taken advantage of by bad guys.

Carson
08-28-2013, 05:48 AM
I don't think the "We the People" of the world have ever faced a situation like this.

If this did escalate beyond a super power slaughtering people in a third world nation and ended a war of super powers, would it be a real war? I mean sure it would appear a real war but would the governments appearing to oppose each other really or might it be an act?

You might say or think they would never do that but they are doing it all the time. They've been tearing down the borders. They've been tearing down the right to keep and bear arms. They have torn down the voice of the honest mans dollar globally. The man on the street no longer has any say. The Kings of the Counterfeit rule the globe.

So if a new war comes along and your seeing the man on the street doing all of the dying, like all of the wars of the past, this time I'll be asking myself are they really at war or are they in on it against me?

I'm afraid the dominoes have fallen for me. I no longer know any of you I can trust.