PDA

View Full Version : Could Obama Be Serving Presidency Under Bribery?

RDM
08-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Please!!! Watch video FIRST before voting and commenting.

Watching this video got me thinking about something. Now, I want everyone to take off your political hats here for a second and look at this with a unbias eye. Is it possible, that Obama COULD be serving his presidency under bribery and forced at hand to make the decisions he is making due to damaging info that forever could scar himself and his family? Watch the whole video and you will see where I am going with this. Vote and comment afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpRp-D5v5NQ

susano
08-25-2013, 12:25 PM
OP, bribery and blackmail are two different things. No, I don't believe Obama has been blackmailed into office. He's a paid whore for the NWO and having a great time. His salary of 400K is pocket change compared to the unlimited tax payer funds he and his freeloading wife help themselves to. He's gladly doing what he does for the money, prestige and his ego.

phill4paul
08-25-2013, 12:29 PM
I've always suspected Bill Hicks had it right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ

enhanced_deficit
08-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Every POTUS is pressured/bribed by lobbies to some extent but this neocon plant as political orphan with little to none moral fiber/backbone is prone to heavy coersion/carrot/stick manipulation. Don't know exactly to what extent but if he is being harassed/abused(not physically)/blackmailed by his puppet masters, he should take Congess and American public into confidence. No honorable human should be used as a pawn the way he appears to be being used/abused by pupms.

thoughtomator
08-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Bribery/blackmail indicates an unwilling participant. Obama shows no signs of unwillingness - in fact he's gone further than any before him, tyranny-wise.

They have little need to blackmail their figureheads when there are so many who would willingly - or even kill for the chance - to have that glory.

RDM
08-25-2013, 12:42 PM
OP, bribery and blackmail are two different things. No, I don't believe Obama has been blackmailed into office. He's a paid whore for the NWO and having a great time. His salary of 400K is pocket change compared to the unlimited tax payer funds he and his freeloading wife help themselves to. He's gladly doing what he does for the money, prestige and his ego.
Thanks for commenting without watching video.

RDM
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Bribery/blackmail indicates an unwilling participant. Obama shows no signs of unwillingness - in fact he's gone further than any before him, tyranny-wise.

They have little need to blackmail their figureheads when there are so many who would willingly - or even kill for the chance - to have that glory.

RDM
08-25-2013, 12:46 PM
I've always suspected Bill Hicks had it right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ

Could be.

thoughtomator
08-25-2013, 01:03 PM

I don't need to watch a video to see the joy in Obama's eyes when he exercises wanton, arbitrary power.

pcosmar
08-25-2013, 01:12 PM

I watched it.
No..
Obama is there because he is Complicit in the effort to Globalize the World.

He does not give one shit for the US Constitution or the American people. Neither do the Clintons,, The Bushes, or most in Elected and Non-Elected positions of power.

as far as his little speech,, Empty words that he has never believed.

"You can make your mouth say anything"

susano
08-25-2013, 01:19 PM

I watched the video BEFORE commenting, asshole.

susano
08-25-2013, 01:20 PM

Hillary Clinton.

susano
08-25-2013, 01:23 PM
I watched it.
No..

He does not give one shit for the US Constitution or the American people. Neither do the Clintons,, The Bushes, or most in Elected and Non-Elected positions of power.

OP's problem is actually falling for what Obama said when he was a senator.

RDM
08-25-2013, 01:25 PM
I watched it.
No..

Well, I agree with most of what you say. Just curious of your thoughts of what he said in 2005 and his current actions.

RDM
08-25-2013, 01:27 PM
OP's problem is actually falling for what Obama said when he was a senator.
I did not, am not falling for what he said in 2005 as a Senator. What I was trying to discern from it, was his 180 degree on the matter. The why.

RDM
08-25-2013, 01:28 PM
I watched the video BEFORE commenting, asshole.

I'm not a asshole, I'm the whole ass.....get it right.

pcosmar
08-25-2013, 01:30 PM
I did not, am not falling for what he said in 2005 as a Senator. What I was trying to discern from it, was his 180 degree on the matter. The why.
People say a lot of things when they are selling Snake Oil.

He was jockeying for position..

susano
08-25-2013, 04:00 PM
People say a lot of things when they are selling Snake Oil.

He was jockeying for position..

^^THIS