PDA

View Full Version : Michael Scheuer on the Deaths of Michael Hastings and Ibragim Todashev

pulp8721
08-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Full article:
http://non-intervention.com/1127/barack-obama-and-john-brennan-a-new-american-killing-“murder-inc”/

On Michael Hastings:

“The views of men can only be known, or guessed at, by their words or actions.”George Washington, 1799

Before the Obama administration, I would have dismissed outright the idea that the Rolling Stone-journalist Michael Hastings might have been executed by the federal government because he was about to publish an expose about CIA chief John Brennan. Today, however, I am inclined to go a bit slower in dismissing the idea. I still doubt the possibility of such an abomination — partially, I admit, because I hope it is not true — but until the whole matter is thoroughly and publicly investigated and documented the idea should not be ruled out.
If I was asked why I would want to go slow before dismissing the idea that the federal government murdered Mr. Hastings, I would answer that the power of the examples set by Barack Obama, in his two terms, and by John Brennan, in his work for Clinton and Obama, give me pause. From my perspective, both men consistently have demonstrated themselves to be completely comfortable with creating situations, or permitting situations to exist in which Americans — civilian and military — are killed, in essence, by their own government’s decisions, actions, or inactons.

On Ibragim Todashev:

Perhaps this young man’s apparent execution by the FBI and their law-enforcement colleagues is what tips the scales for me in terms of arguing that we should not rule out the possibility of the federal government having killed Mr. Hastings. As you probably will not recall — because the Obama-adoring media have buried the story — Ibragim Todashev is said to have known all about the Tsarnaev bothers who conducted the attack on the Boston marathon. During the FBI’s interview of Todashev in his Orlando, Florida, apartment, the FBI shot Todashev through the heart and in the back of the head. The media first described the incident as one in which Todashev attacked the sainted if reliably bumbling FBI. Then the story changed and the “authorities” said Todashev “lunged” at the FBI officers with a “weapon” in hand.. Then the story changed again, leaving the impression that there was no lunge, no weapon, but plenty of lead pumped into Todashev. Then the story disappeared. The media now reports that the FBI is blocking the return of Todashev’s body to his father, and also will not allow the Florida medical examiner’s report on Todashev’s corpse and cause of death to be made public. I wonder what Todashev knew about the Tsarnaev brothers, about who they were working with, about what other plans they had, or about what other Obama administration lie or fiasco the Tsarnaev brothers’ activities touched on? Were the brothers Tsarnaev about to be hired as IRS/ObamaCare Enforcers? After all their talents were perfect for that task. Anyway, and again, for Obama, Brennan, and company, the dead folks in Boston, as well as the deaths of Americans that may yet result from the unpublicized data held by Todashev are a worthwhile price to pay if killing him can foreclose the chance of any negative political fall out that might result if Americans learned what Todashev knew.

devil21
08-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Good read. bump

Kotin
08-24-2013, 02:39 PM
bump

The Northbreather
08-24-2013, 03:58 PM
The evils of secret government are not conspiratorial, they are fact. :(

Bastiat's The Law
08-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Scheuer is a pretty no nonsense kind of guy. I respect his insight very much.

Warlord
08-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Interesting perspective.

kathy88
08-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Very interesting.

better-dead-than-fed
08-24-2013, 05:41 PM
http://non-intervention.com/1127/barack-obama-and-john-brennan-a-new-american-killing-“murder-inc”/

I wonder what Todashev knew about the Tsarnaev brothers

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?416016-Officials-Man-who-knew-Boston-bombing-suspect-was-unarmed-when-shot&p=5054419&viewfull=1#post5054419:

(Todashev's father) said his son told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take the blame for the bombings.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?416016-Officials-Man-who-knew-Boston-bombing-suspect-was-unarmed-when-shot&p=5054523&viewfull=1#post5054523:

(Todashev's father) said ... that his son told them he did not believe the Tsarnaev brothers were guilty.

“He did not believe the Tsarnaevs did this,” he said. “He said they had been set up. These were his exact words.”

angelatc
08-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Were the brothers Tsarnaev about to be hired as IRS/ObamaCare Enforcers? After all their talents were perfect for that task.

Lol bump

satchelmcqueen
08-24-2013, 08:59 PM
i find it hard to believe most people always dismiss this guys words. especially since he was a former cia head. they pick and choose.

jmdrake
08-24-2013, 09:15 PM
It's about freaking time the Scheurer start talking about stuff like this instead pretending that everything under the sun is "blowback". Then again maybe it's a good thing that he's kept his powder dry.

HOLLYWOOD
08-24-2013, 10:37 PM
What does Scheuer think of former CIA Milan station Chief, Robert Sheldon Lady with his disappearance in Panama? After Costa Rica border officials sent him back to Panama not once, but twice, after he triggered an Interpol alert when attempting to cross into Costa Rica. Lady is wanted for the kidnapping of Italian national and forcing him flight to a CIA torture chamber in another country.

Costa Rica sent him back to Panama, because of extradition treaties... Panama's treaty honors such extradition criminal requests, Costa Rica is more complex. Just ask Noriega... I think either; Interpol knew Panama is run by a shadow US government, or Interpol officials are the biggest idiots on earth.

Lady has disappeared from the planet Earth.

Care to comment on that Mikey?

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/n_maddow_3ital_130807.video-260x195.jpg

susano
08-24-2013, 10:48 PM
What does Scheuer think of former CIA Milan station Chief, Robert Sheldon Lady with his disappearance in Panama? After Costa Rica border officials sent him back to Panama not once, but twice, after he triggered an Interpol alert when attempting to cross into Costa Rica. Lady is wanted for the kidnapping of Italian national and forcing him flight to a CIA torture chamber in another country.

Costa Rica sent him back to Panama, because of extradition treaties... Panama's treaty honors such extradition criminal requests, Costa Rica is more complex. Just ask Noriega... I think either; Interpol knew Panama is run by a shadow US government, or Interpol officials are the biggest idiots on earth.

Lady has disappeared from the planet Earth.

Care to comment on that Mikey?

I'm glad to see that somebody else brought up rendition. I had to stop reading the OP article when I got to that part.

Guess I'll go back and read about the poor kid shot in the head and the framed brothers, but defending rendition makes it an article I couldn't share.

If due process matters, why doesn't it matter everywhere?

vita3
08-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Scheuer was a player in the rendition moves. He's not going to be against that, u have to weigh some of his stuff.

When he says their is a shadow gov killing people, I believe him.

Where is the American team fighting this?

Dianne
08-25-2013, 05:48 AM
I wish he mentioned the Navy Seal team wiped out soon after it is alleged they killed Osama B., Andrew Breitbart a couple of days before he was scheduled to make an earth shattering announcement that would end Obama's presidency, and the two FBI agents involved in the Todashev assas. who met their own demise in a "freak accident" soon thereafter.

08-25-2013, 07:03 AM
I agree. Let's put it this way, I am not convinced the state did not kill Hastings or Breitbart, but am not running around screaming that it did.

Dianne
08-25-2013, 07:05 AM
I agree. Let's put it this way, I am not convinced the state did not kill Hastings or Breitbart, but am not running around screaming that it did.

Same here, although it is becoming a disturbing trend.

libertyjam
08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
I wish he mentioned the Navy Seal team wiped out soon after it is alleged they killed Osama B., Andrew Breitbart a couple of days before he was scheduled to make an earth shattering announcement that would end Obama's presidency, and the two FBI agents involved in the Todashev assas. who met their own demise in a "freak accident" soon thereafter.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/usa-asked-to-prove-osama-bin-laden-death-in-court/61312/

USA Gov Asked To Prove Osama Bin Laden Death – In Court

It is a sad fact that Americans are being denied the right to know what their own government is up to. According to a petition in the Supreme Court, the federal court system is to blame for the lack of information when it comes to operations of the government.

The concern was raised by the Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting corruption and known for keeping the judiciary, legislature and federal bureaucracy in check.

According to Tom Fitton, the president of the Judicial Watch, the weight of the case cannot be underestimated. It will determine if President Obama is capable of rewriting the Freedom of Information Act and forever deny the Americans their right to know about the operations of the government. He continues to argue that the fact that the government thinks that it can put the sensibilities of terrorists above the law needs to be questioned by every citizen.

The case disputes the decision of the government to withhold over 50 photographs and videos that were supposedly taken during the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The raid is said to have taken place on the 1st of May, 2011 at the compound of the terrorist in Pakistan. The decision by federal government to withhold these images was backed by the federal courts. However, the Judicial Watch has proceeded to the U.S Supreme Court for the decision to be reviewed. The argument that the government gives is that the images might anger the enemies of the United States and increase the threat of another attack. The appeal seeks to overrule the decision by the federal courts and to pressurize the DoD and CIA to release the images to the public domain.

pcosmar
08-25-2013, 07:45 AM
i find it hard to believe most people always dismiss this guys words. especially since he was a former cia head. they pick and choose.

I question him simply because he was CIA. Though he makes some points on occasion.
I don't fully trust him,, but I do listen to what he says.

Dianne
08-25-2013, 09:55 AM
http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/usa-asked-to-prove-osama-bin-laden-death-in-court/61312/

USA Gov Asked To Prove Osama Bin Laden Death – In Court

It is a sad fact that Americans are being denied the right to know what their own government is up to. According to a petition in the Supreme Court, the federal court system is to blame for the lack of information when it comes to operations of the government.

The concern was raised by the Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting corruption and known for keeping the judiciary, legislature and federal bureaucracy in check.

According to Tom Fitton, the president of the Judicial Watch, the weight of the case cannot be underestimated. It will determine if President Obama is capable of rewriting the Freedom of Information Act and forever deny the Americans their right to know about the operations of the government. He continues to argue that the fact that the government thinks that it can put the sensibilities of terrorists above the law needs to be questioned by every citizen.

The case disputes the decision of the government to withhold over 50 photographs and videos that were supposedly taken during the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The raid is said to have taken place on the 1st of May, 2011 at the compound of the terrorist in Pakistan. The decision by federal government to withhold these images was backed by the federal courts. However, the Judicial Watch has proceeded to the U.S Supreme Court for the decision to be reviewed. The argument that the government gives is that the images might anger the enemies of the United States and increase the threat of another attack. The appeal seeks to overrule the decision by the federal courts and to pressurize the DoD and CIA to release the images to the public domain.

You have probably seen this already, but here is the photo shopped picture of Obama in the situation room during the Osama Bin Laden raid. It's good for a laugh:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/swedish-paper-obama-photoshopped-into-famous-situation-room-photo/

What sickens me is the deaths of the Navy Seals. Dead men don't talk. And according to two of the fathers, their sons knew something was going on and put their personal affairs in order prior to leaving for their next mission.

tommyrp12
08-25-2013, 10:09 AM
They could be just blowing smoke , i'm just a layman when it comes to science, but all this seems plausible from what I have read.

http://brainhacked.blogspot.com/

NSA Surveillance Remote Neural Monitoring

What is it?

RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator. Research studies have shown that the human brain thinks at a rate of about 5000 bits per second and does not have the capacity to compete with supercomputers performing via satellites, implants and biotelemetry. The human brain has a distinctive set of bioelectric resonance system. For the RNM system, supercomputers are being used and, thus, with its help, supercomputers can send messages through an implanted person's nervous system in order to influence their performance in a desired way.

RNM has been developed after about 50 years of neuro-electromagnetic involuntary human experimentations. According to many scientists, within a few years it is expected that DNA microchips will be implanted in the human brain which would make it inherently controllable. With RNM, it will be possible to read and control a person's emotional thought processes along with the subconscious and dreams. At present, around the world, supercomputers are monitoring millions of people simultaneously with the speed of 20 billion bits per second especially in countries like USA, Japan, Israel and many European countries.

RNM has a set of certain programs functioning at different levels, like the signals intelligence system which uses electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), to stimulate the brain for RNM and the electronic brain link (EBL). The EMF Brain Stimulation system has been designed as radiation intelligence which means receiving information from inadvertently originated electromagnetic waves in the environment. However, it is not related to radioactivity or nuclear detonation. The recording machines in the signals intelligence system have electronic equipment that investigate electrical activity in humans from a distance. This computer-generated brain mapping can constantly monitor all electrical activities in the brain. The recording aid system decodes individual brain maps for security purposes.
More at the website.........

Danke
08-25-2013, 11:20 AM
You have probably seen this already, but here is the photo shopped picture of Obama in the situation room during the Osama Bin Laden raid. It's good for a laugh:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/swedish-paper-obama-photoshopped-into-famous-situation-room-photo/

What sickens me is the deaths of the Navy Seals. Dead men don't talk. And according to two of the fathers, their sons knew something was going on and put their personal affairs in order prior to leaving for their next mission.

Micheal Stange's dad, starts around the 9 minute mark: http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/aug13/AlexJones/0809132.mp3

better-dead-than-fed
08-25-2013, 01:22 PM

... Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting corruption and known for keeping the judiciary, legislature and federal bureaucracy in check....

Judicial Watch is known for failing to do that:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM2pX8LnUntYJJpPzokxsZAs0gRXy9MGK3qPwZRySlI/pub

better-dead-than-fed
08-25-2013, 01:26 PM
They could be just blowing smoke , i'm just a layman when it comes to science, but all this seems plausible from what I have read.

http://brainhacked.blogspot.com/

More at the website.........

That is sci-fi.

thoughtomator
08-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Come on, Schaeuer knows full well that the CIA and FBI kill whoever they want, whenever they want, and know they cannot and will not be held accountable. Schaeuer is no fool - why is he playing one?

better-dead-than-fed
08-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Come on, Schaeuer knows full well that the CIA and FBI kill whoever they want, whenever they want, and know they cannot and will not be held accountable. Schaeuer is no fool - why is he playing one?

Indeed.

F.B.I. Deems Themselves Faultless in 100% Of Shootings (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?418601-The-F-B-I-Deemed-Agents-Faultless-in-150-Shootings)