PDA

View Full Version : Secret memo reveals bankster plot

susano
08-22-2013, 09:46 PM
The Confidential Memo at the Heart of the Global Financial Crisis

When a little birdie dropped the End Game memo through my window, its content was so explosive, so sick and plain evil, I just couldn't believe it.

The Memo confirmed every conspiracy freak’s fantasy: that in the late 1990s, the top US Treasury officials secretly conspired with a small cabal of banker big-shots to rip apart financial regulation across the planet. When you see 26.3 percent unemployment in Spain, desperation and hunger in Greece, riots in Indonesia and Detroit in bankruptcy, go back to this End Game memo, the genesis of the blood and tears.

The Treasury official playing the bankers’ secret End Game was Larry Summers. Today, Summers is Barack Obama’s leading choice for Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, the world’s central bank. If the confidential memo is authentic, then Summers shouldn’t be serving on the Fed, he should be serving hard time in some dungeon reserved for the criminally insane of the finance world.

The memo is authentic.

I had to fly to Geneva to get confirmation and wangle a meeting with the Secretary General of the World Trade Organisation, Pascal Lamy. Lamy, the Generalissimo of Globalisation, told me,

“The WTO was not created as some dark cabal of multinationals secretly cooking plots against the people... We don’t have cigar-smoking, rich, crazy bankers negotiating.”

Then I showed him the memo.

It begins with Larry Summers’ flunky, Timothy Geithner, reminding his boss to call the Bank bigshots to order their lobbyist armies to march:

“As we enter the end-game of the WTO financial services negotiations, I believe it would be a good idea for you to touch base with the CEOs…”

To avoid Summers having to call his office to get the phone numbers (which, under US law, would have to appear on public logs), Geithner listed the private lines of what were then the five most powerful CEOs on the planet. And here they are:

Goldman Sachs: John Corzine (212)902-8281

Merrill Lynch: David Kamanski (212)449-6868

Bank of America: David Coulter (415)622-2255

Citibank: John Reed (212)559-2732

Chase Manhattan: Walter Shipley (212)270-1380

Lamy was right: They don’t smoke cigars. Go ahead and dial them. I did, and sure enough, got a cheery personal hello from Reed – cheery until I revealed I wasn't Larry Summers. (Note: The other numbers were swiftly disconnected. And Corzine can’t be reached while he faces criminal charges.)

It's not the little cabal of confabs held by Summers and the banksters that’s so troubling. The horror is in the purpose of the "end game” itself.

Let me explain:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo

Carson
08-22-2013, 10:20 PM
I don't think we are suppose to publish peoples phone numbers here like this.

?

susano
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
If you read the link you'll find they've all been disconnected. That said, those were phone numbers of global criminals, not "people".

twomp
08-22-2013, 11:01 PM
If you read the link you'll find they've all been disconnected. That said, those were phone numbers of global criminals, not "people".

Do you think our government cares if it's been disconnected?

DamianTV
08-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Govt doesnt care unless its Banking Masters care. Namely the owners of Goldman Sachs, Meryll Lynch, B of A, etc.

fr33
08-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Do you think our government cares if it's been disconnected?

The people listed are the government.

better-dead-than-fed
08-23-2013, 01:43 AM
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo

... Why in the world would any nation agree to let its banking system be boarded and seized by financial pirates like JP Morgan?

The answer, in the case of Ecuador, was bananas. Ecuador was truly a banana republic. The yellow fruit was that nation’s life-and-death source of hard currency. If it refused to sign the new FSA, Ecuador could feed its bananas to the monkeys and go back into bankruptcy. Ecuador signed.

And so on – with every single nation bullied into signing.

This deceitful reporter wants me to believe that Ecuador and every other country was "bullied" into this deal, but it looks like there actually was no force, and that Ecuador chose this because this is what Ecuador wanted. Ecuador was not "bullied" by bank CEO's; Ecuador made a voluntary decision to trade bananas for other goods. That is what I got from this article.

FrankRep
08-23-2013, 07:23 AM
William Norman Grigg: Dump the World Trade Organization (WTO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8epF8AtXVWY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8epF8AtXVWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8epF8AtXVWY

Athan
08-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Geithner listed the private lines of what were then the five most powerful CEOs on the planet. And here they are:

Seriously if this was legit, then if the next time people get the phone numbers of powerful people like this... DON'T GIVE IT AWAY YOU DO. Practice some operational security people. Basic tactics.

Deborah K
08-23-2013, 08:49 AM
This reminds me of 'Confessions of an economic hit man' which ties in pretty nicely with this article.

pcosmar
08-23-2013, 08:57 AM
The people listed are the government.

And that is what most here thoroughly misunderstand.

pcosmar
08-23-2013, 09:02 AM
William Norman Grigg: Dump the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Nice sentiment.

Not going to happen. These people OWN the government.

They will just crash the Dollar and the Federal Reserve will be absorbed into the WTO..

One World Government, One World Currency.

HOLLYWOOD
08-23-2013, 12:15 PM
I still think of that shitty goofy smirk of acting with the clowns surrounding him, when Clinton signed away more of world to the banking elite. Everyday just brings another notch in of the entire rigged, not free monetary/economic system. Just another incremental step gave international Banks consolidation of global power/control/money. It's all a SELF-PROFIT game to them in this elitist Fascist state.

On November 12th, 1999, Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed SOME of the provisions of the Glass-Steagall Act. Stamp of approval, then US Treasury secretaries/under-sec Robert E. Rubin and Larry Summers, along with other insiders like Arthur Levitt, and fED fuckup Greenspan. The WorldBank Cabal... it's one tightly controlled inner circle on the money roundtable.

According to Wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Leach%E2%80%93Bliley_Act), "the repeal of provisions of the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act effectively removed the separation that previously existed between investment banking which issued securities and commercial banks which accepted deposits. The deregulation also removed conflict of interest prohibitions between investment bankers serving as officers of commercial banks."

and

"…The Glass-Steagall Act prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company."

So, as a result of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, a commercial bank would be able to buy an insurance company, or a commercial bank would be able to buy an investment bank, etc. Then rig the markets

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix7/Venn-diagrams.png