PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker's Role Models: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul

libertarian101
08-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Rand has said he is thinking about endorsing Booker opponent but I hope he don’t hurl aggressive and confrontational comment towards Booker like he has done with Colbert sister and have bad relationship with him. Republicans chance of winning the election is very slim as the last time republican has won the senate in New Jersey is i think in the 70th and the polls confirm that the record will continue.

Booker has credited Rand and Cruz.
Hours before New Jersey voters headed to the polls to choose their candidates for the state's 2013 U.S. Senate race, Newark (N.J.) Mayor Cory Booker dropped some intriguing names as examples of how to shake up Congress.
In an interview with NBC News posted late Monday, Booker was asked what his chances are to generate change, within a Senate where seniority often reigns supreme. Booker described himself as someone who does not throw "Molotov cocktails." In the process, he also mentioned two junior Republican senators who have turned heads at times during their tenures. Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/cory-booker-rand-paul-ted-cruz_n_3749389.html

One of the main things Rand needs to do to attract African American voters and dismiss the nonsense talk about southern avenger, civil right act and allegation that he is hidden racist is to pass a legislation addressing his concerns with federal drug laws. Cory Booker is against the drug war and has promised to work on it if he’s elected.. Booker will be a star and a prominent African American politician after Obama once elected and Rand working with him on major issue affecting African Americans will improve his image in African Americans community substantially.
On Sunday, Newark Mayor and U.S. Senate candidate Cory Booker (D) took to Twitter to condemn the war on drugs, characterizing the federal government's approach as a "tremendous failure" and criticizing the Obama administration for not honoring state drug laws. Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/18/cory-booker-drug-war_n_3777132.html

Sola_Fide
08-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Are you a black man?

CaptLouAlbano
08-22-2013, 05:32 PM
"Cory Booker Credits Rand Paul, Ted Cruz As Junior Senators Shaking Up Washington" = how you get search engines to pick up your article about Cory Booker that few, if any, people would have read otherwise.

libertarian101
08-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Are you a black man?No

libertarian101
08-22-2013, 05:43 PM
"Cory Booker Credits Rand Paul, Ted Cruz As Junior Senators Shaking Up Washington" = how you get search engines to pick up your article about Cory Booker that few, if any, people would have read otherwise.

I’m political junkie and used Google:cool:

VoluntaryAmerican
08-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Booker was probably the best Democrat choice, he is just a populist who shifts with the winds. Better than the progressive Holt.

Lonegan will lose, big time. Not even worth discussing, Booker is our next senator.

ctiger2
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Booker's pandering. ie lying thru his teeth.

fr33
08-22-2013, 06:39 PM
It's a good thing that he credits Rand.

Root
08-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Obvious pandering is obvious.

Anti-Neocon
08-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Booker has a love-love relationship with the Zionist lobby. I can't fathom how he would be a good choice in any regard.

Christian Liberty
08-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Booker has a love-love relationship with the Zionist lobby. I can't fathom how he would be a good choice in any regard.

Doesn't Ted Cruz have the same?

Anti-Neocon
08-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Doesn't Ted Cruz have the same?
Yes, and I don't think Ted Cruz is worth anything more than a Senator who occasionally votes well, or maybe tucked away in the Cabinet of Rand's administration in the future.

Booker seems to be around the same place as Christie is on the issues, which would probably mean he wouldn't even make the occasional good votes.