PDA

View Full Version : Cities are doing well

tod evans
08-22-2013, 07:15 AM
From Drudge this morning...

Middle School Students Attacked In Robbery Attempt At Gary Bus Stop

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21/middle-school-students-attacked-in-robbery-attempt-at-gary-bus-stop/

GARY, Ind. (CBS) – A group of people tried to rob middle school students at a bus stop in Gary.

It happened at 24th and Gerry Street.

A 14-year-old says a grown woman punched her in the face while she was waiting for the school bus this morning.

A group of Lake Ridge Middle School students were near the intersection after 7 a.m. when they say two men and two women got out of a black car and attacked.

The motive? Robbery.

“They came up to us asking us for our lunch money and asked for money and electronics. They said if we don’t listen to them someone is going to get hurt,” the 14-year-old said.

“A child shouldn’t have to worry about adults beating up on them. It’s just sickening,” said Shaminka Reed, a mother of one of the children.

A neighbor’s surveillance camera captured shots of the car and the wounded victim running for help.

“She came walking to her house. She was covered in blood,” said Benjamin Kitchens, a neighbor.

Another neighbor followed the suspects.

“I busted a u-turn right here in the driveway. Turned around and I followed him down 24th, he didn’t know I was following him, followed them lost them in the apartment complex on Clark Road,” said Tammy Fischer, a witness.

The family took a look at the video tonight, grateful neighbors were ready to help when their children needed it.

Wednesday night, Lake Ridge Schools sent a letter about the crime urging parents to go to bus stops with their children.

Origanalist
08-22-2013, 07:47 AM
We need to raise the minimum wage, then these things wouldn't happen.

VBRonPaulFan
08-22-2013, 08:24 AM
big deal, they're just going to get beat up in the prison system known as 'public school' once they get there, anyways.

WM_in_MO
08-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Am I the only one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihLS-jA_Dg

fr33
08-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Racists.

ZENemy
08-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Wow we are robbing boppers now?

If ONLY gay people could get married this would have never happened

:D

aGameOfThrones
08-22-2013, 08:41 AM
We need to raise the minimum wage, then these things wouldn't happen.

Nay, Welfare Wage, surely.

AuH20
08-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Wow we are robbing boppers now?

If ONLY gay people could get married this would have never happened

:D

Don't laugh. People really think like this. We could legalize orangatan and human marriage & the cities will still burn.