PDA

View Full Version : Temporary shutdown of HAARP and subsequent odd weather in CA

Weston White
08-22-2013, 02:02 AM
As of about last month, it appears that HAARP has been defunded—at least for the time being (that is per an article I read on Drudge)—though is set to go back online in a few months time.

In any case, whenever I’m outside I have made it a habit to keep an eye out for local “chem-trailing”; however, over the last month or so I have been unable to locate a single jet laying out a chemical cloud (also even locating a jet has become a rarity), which is really odd because you can usually find one within about an hour or two of sky-watching, be it in the morning, evening, or late night on the way to or from the store, work, or working outside.

What has me perplexed is the sudden change in weather over the last month or two, it cooled down greatly for about a week or two into the high-eighties and then dramatically heated back up into the triple-digits and a couple of days ago we had windy thunder storms and a small bout of rain. Perhaps more notably is the return of vibrant skies, honest to goodness real clouds (the ones I recall enjoying when I was a kid), nighttimes with visible stars within the city other than just Polaris and orbiting satellites.

Thus I have been wondering if anybody else has been noticing this as well (keeping in mind that I reside in central California) or am I just being too fanciful?

Natural Citizen
08-22-2013, 02:08 AM
I've never once seen a chem trail. Not once. Sky is and has always been blue. Granted, I'm on the east coast right on the edge of the continent basically.

Zippyjuan
08-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Weather hasn't been that odd really. Some years are warmer, some are cooler. This, thankfully, wasn't a hot one (so far).

Contrails depend on the temperature, winds, and humidity at the altitudes the planes are flying.

fr33
08-22-2013, 07:44 PM
It's been a nice summer here compared to the last 2 years.

goRPaul
08-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Days are getting shorter, fall is coming. Now if Texas gets some rain finally, there might be something to this.

Weston White
08-23-2013, 10:57 PM
On the more important issue of chem-trailing, cloud-seeding, etc., has anybody been noticing them over the course of the last month or two? As I have stated, they seem to have suddenly stopped that covert program, while at the same time shutting down HAARP.

* As a coined social phenomenon to advance eugenics: Anthropogenic Termination of Troposphere, Terra and Oceani (ATTTO)

fr33
08-23-2013, 11:12 PM
On the more important issue of chem-trailing, cloud-seeding, etc., has anybody been noticing them over the course of the last month or two? As I have stated, they seem to have suddenly stopped that covert program, while at the same time shutting down HAARP.

* As a coined social phenomenon to advance eugenics: Anthropogenic Termination of Troposphere, Terra and Oceani (ATTTO)

Nope. I see the same amount of trails in the sky every day and always have (fly-over country). It's just a natural cloud that is created from the engines.

Weston White
08-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Nope. I see the same amount of trails in the sky every day and always have (fly-over country). It's just a natural cloud that is created from the engines.

Oh please, the contrail cover story is completely bollocks (contrails dissipate immediately—i.e., ice crystals and water vapor either quickly melt or evaporates back into the atmosphere; however, they do remain in a state of suspended animation, while defying gravity.)

Zippyjuan
09-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Oh please, the contrail cover story is completely bollocks (contrails dissipate immediately—i.e., ice crystals and water vapor either quickly melt or evaporates back into the atmosphere; however, they do remain in a state of suspended animation, while defying gravity.)

Contrail visiblity and duration depends on three things. Temperature at the altitude them are formed, the humidity up there, and winds at that level. You cannot guess at the chemical composition of a contrail by simply observing how long it lingers. You would have to physically sample the air in it to say it wasn't a contrail or apply some sort of spectral analysis of the wavelengths in the contrail.

mosquitobite
09-01-2013, 01:25 PM
This fits here...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?425597-Napolitano-warns-us-about-HAARP&highlight=Napolitano