PDA

View Full Version : Cerebral Castration of Males

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Cerebral Castration of Males

Karen De Coster at 20:36 pm EDT on August 21, 2013

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/cerebral-castration-of-males/

Lew - your post about gender genocide in the schools is timely in that Time has just published an article and video from the heroic Christina Hoff Sommers, who writes that “our schools are becoming hostile environments for young boys.”

Here she refers to the fact that being a normal 7-year-old boy has become a punishable offense in the government-authority school complex, and young men are being lost in this knowledge-based economy. To paraphrase Sommers, schools are hostile for boys as they have become risk adverse, feeling centered, competition free, and sedentary. Therefore, the needs of boys are not being fulfilled. If things continue the way they are, says Sommers, American colleges will be like retirement villages, with lots of women and a scant population of men.

Across the country, schools are policing and punishing the distinctive, assertive sociability of boys. Many much-loved games have vanished from school playgrounds. At some schools, tug of war has been replaced with “tug of peace.” Since the 1990s, elimination games like dodgeball, red rover and tag have been under a cloud — too damaging to self-esteem and too violent, say certain experts. Young boys, with few exceptions, love action narratives. These usually involve heroes, bad guys, rescues and shoot-ups. As boys’ play proceeds, plots become more elaborate and the boys more transfixed. When researchers ask boys why they do it, the standard reply is, “Because it’s fun.”

Sommers describes the plight of boys as being erroneously characterized as a backlash against girls, whereas it is actually a women’s issue: “If boys are in trouble, so are we all.”

I understand that Christina’s thesis is likely focused on boys caught up in the government school racket, by design, but I’d add that the criminalization of males extends far beyond school and is prevalent within the broader society. And this is not only because government schools churn out most of citizenry following marching orders, but it also because the majority of parents go along with these stifling policies and rules that are embraced by the greater collective society. In fact, parents accept and escalate the anti-male orientation while endorsing a cerebral castration of their own young men.

This brings up the question of what can we possibly pass on to our daughters and granddaughters if we dumb down, soften, feminize, metrosexualize, and collectively mold our population of young men that is to marry these women and carry forth with productive families?

Danke
08-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Do we really need more female sailors?

Christian Liberty
08-21-2013, 08:33 PM

Do we really need any more pawns for the MIC, period?

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Cannon fodder for the MIC and prison labor...that's shaping up to be the future for a lot of boys.

The first victims of this nightmare that we are building for ourselves, that now seems to have taken on a life of its own.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 08:36 PM

Or pilots.

08-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Or pilots.

If they can complete training and are qualified with special treatment, sure.

Danke
08-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Do we really need any more pawns for the MIC, period?

:rolleyes:

Sorry it didn't translate.

So would feminized boys want to be a military man?

I actually think AF's point is strong boys (morally) are needed. They may without proper direction from a strong male in their life falsely choose to join the forces without thinking of the consequences. However...

I have always been a libertarian and was actually shocked when Desert Storm happen during my enlistment. I actually thought we learn our lesson from Vietnam. One of my instructors was a Vietnam vet and shook his heard at any bravado from us young punks.

Wouldn't you rather have folks like me in the MIC than the alternative?

eduardo89
08-21-2013, 08:49 PM

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/19/matlovich.jpg

Danke
08-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Or pilots.

Well at least the pilots have the gear to be proper females.

bolil
08-21-2013, 08:51 PM
This is happening mostly in public schools, the elites' male progeny go to private schools where a fist fight doesn't result in a free ride and a case. Maybe the 'elites' just don't want the male spawn of mundanes to compete with their own precious Billies and Tommies for jobs and ladies. Maybe this repression of testosterone leads young males to possess a "wussy" sentiment of themselves, no place to disprove that better than the USMC.

Of course, this is but an assumption. There may be more primary reasons, but those are certainly among them. AFAIAC. (As far as I am concerned)

Christian Liberty
08-21-2013, 08:58 PM

I actually think AF's point is strong boys (morally) are needed. They may without proper direction from a strong male in their life falsely choose to join the forces without thinking of the consequences. However...

I have always been a libertarian and was actually shocked when Desert Storm happen during my enlistment. I actually thought we learn our lesson from Vietnam. One of my instructors was a Vietnam vet and shook his heard at any bravado from us young punks.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, for the record.

NOBODY should join the current, murderous organization known as the US military. Whether male or female.

Ideally, I'm not a big fan of women in the military either.

And yeah, they never learn their lesson.

DamianTV
08-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Makes perfect sense to me. Pussification of America is accomplished by feminizing the males and destroying the family unit. It promotes consumerism since a broken family model doesnt have to purchase needs for others and thus purchase more things only for themselves. Like iPhones and computer shit.

Now, in regards to Time Magazine...

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/4ed3a3436bb3f7a00d00003c-1200/time-magazine-covers.jpg

One of these things is not like the others...

---

(edit: addendum)

School is Brainwashing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iDrLaoa4ys8

The first step of Brainwashing is making an individual feel a sense of Guilt. Actual guilt does not matter. All that matters is that they feel the sense of Guilt.

Later once they've accepted and feel guilty, a small bit of leniency is shown. This creates a sense of emotional dependancy on those that have shown leniency and forgiveness. This creates the exact opposite of Self Confidence, thus being completely dependant on their School for any sense of self worth. And dependancy is exactly what is desired.

Point here is that Schools make children feel guilty for what ever possible reason they can. In this case, Schools are using the fact that that someone is Male to give them something to feel Guilty about, and thus, start the first stage of Brainwashing. Schools dont limit themselves merely to isolating males from females as that pattern would be too easily recognizable. Instead, they target EVERYTHING. Especially grades. Children are taught to believe that they are not good individuals unless the meet the demands and expectations from their Prison Wardens and Slave Masters.

mad cow
08-21-2013, 09:23 PM
W=Fd.As a lifelong manual laborer,I have never had to compete with a woman for a job.They don't even want these jobs,they are too hard and too dirty and none of them are trying to bust through an imaginary glass ceiling to become roofers,hod carriers or fishermen.

Let the women have the paper-shuffling jobs,they are always going to need somebody to fix their plumbing or air conditioning and let the free market decide which is more important,well shuffled papers or a roof that doesn't leak.

Danke
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM
---

(edit: addendum)

School is Brainwashing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iDrLaoa4ys8

The first step of Brainwashing is making an individual feel a sense of Guilt. Actual guilt does not matter. All that matters is that they feel the sense of Guilt.

Later once they've accepted and feel guilty, a small bit of leniency is shown. This creates a sense of emotional dependancy on those that have shown leniency and forgiveness. This creates the exact opposite of Self Confidence, thus being completely dependant on their School for any sense of self worth. And dependancy is exactly what is desired.

Point here is that Schools make children feel guilty for what ever possible reason they can. In this case, Schools are using the fact that that someone is Male to give them something to feel Guilty about, and thus, start the first stage of Brainwashing. Schools dont limit themselves merely to isolating males from females as that pattern would be too easily recognizable. Instead, they target EVERYTHING. Especially grades. Children are taught to believe that they are not good individuals unless the meet the demands and expectations from their Prison Wardens and Slave Masters.

I don't know. Parents and their communities tried to make children conform too. I'm sure the farmer wanted his children to help out and work on the farm before government schools, etc.

I went to government schools, but I think my dad's rebellious streak had more influence.

Pericles
08-21-2013, 10:39 PM

No - that was easy.

Pericles
08-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Or pilots.

Kara Hultgren

Danke
08-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Kara Hultgren

OMG. Ya, almost killed her RIO. Nancy Pelosi praised her if I'm not mistaken.

Pericles
08-21-2013, 11:04 PM
OMG. Ya, almost killed her RIO. Nancy Pelosi praised her if I'm not mistaken.

For the uninformed: http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/95/costly-affirmative-action.htm

Some may recognize the author. And there is more of the rest of the story - ADM Boorda, turned out to have been wearing an unauthorized award during most of his career, and after this was exposed, killed himself.

heavenlyboy34
08-21-2013, 11:05 PM
W=Fd.As a lifelong manual laborer,I have never had to compete with a woman for a job.They don't even want these jobs,they are too hard and too dirty and none of them are trying to bust through an imaginary glass ceiling to become roofers,hod carriers or fishermen.

Let the women have the paper-shuffling jobs,they are always going to need somebody to fix their plumbing or air conditioning and let the free market decide which is more important,well shuffled papers or a roof that doesn't leak. Yup. I never saw a single female in the vo/tech building when I took welding classes in high school. I don't foresee women ever getting into welding/metal fabrication (or any other industrial art) because it's a dirty job and involves plenty of heavy lifting (a lot of fun though :D ).

bolil
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Yup. I never saw a single female in the vo/tech building when I took welding classes in high school. I don't foresee women ever getting into welding/metal fabrication (or any other industrial art) because it's a dirty job and involves plenty of heavy lifting (a lot of fun though :D ).

I know a lady plumber, a plumbess I suppose :), she is pretty good at what she does too.

eduardo89
08-21-2013, 11:25 PM
I know a lady plumber, a plumbess I suppose :), she is pretty good at what she does too.

Good with leaky pipes?

Scrapmo
08-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Cerebral castration now, they will get to work on the other end a little bit later.

heavenlyboy34
08-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Fair enough. Just home plumbing or business/corporate/industrial stuff?

Plumbers do some hard work, but I've never seen one arc welding massive pipes and support structures or use a plasma cutter. Plumbers usually know soldering, though. Challenging, but not nearly as difficult/dangerous as welding.

God bless teh plumbers. :D

bolil
08-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Fair enough. Just home plumbing or business/corporate/industrial stuff?

Plumbers do some hard work, but I've never seen one arc welding massive pipes and support structures or use a plasma cutter. Plumbers usually know soldering, though. Challenging, but not nearly as difficult/dangerous as welding.

God bless teh plumbers. :D

Residential and commercial, never saw her on a hospital job or factory. I've know a plumber that joined metal at nuclear power plants. Of course, he is a welder too.

MRK
08-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Dodgeball was absolutely the most satisfying thing I ever did in school. Now I understand why. It was the only time where I knew and could viscerally feel how powerful I was and didn't have to depend on anyone to win, and win by a longshot.

It involved deception. One of my favorites was end game where it's you versus a group of others. You act like you were in a vulnerable position to get hit by winding up, so someone throws a ball at you, you drop the ball in your hand beside you, catch the ball thrown at you and get the guy out, throw the ball back at another player and pick up the ball you dropped for the follow-up in case you missed the first. There were so many cases where I got two people out at once using this method, but most kids never caught on.

It involved agility and prediction of where the ball would be thrown at you so you could evade if necessary.

And it involved strength of your throw and aim, and good prediction of where your opponent would be or how he would react. You had to remember how each opponent played, preferably waiting until one of your expendable teammates attacked an unknown opponent so that you could determine how he would react.

You didn't have to directly cooperate with your team to win. You could carry your whole team if you were good enough in almost any given class.

What a great game.

MRK
08-22-2013, 01:37 AM
Another thing I liked about it was that it separated the quick learners from the people who were only good at a sport because they played it 9 months out of the season every year once or twice a day.

At the time, there were no dodgeball clubs like there were for soccer, baseball, basketball etc. Thus everyone came into the school system on equal ground. There was no place to practice outside of class time, the time you spent in class doing it was your practice time. So everyone was on equal footing for the most part. This separated the quick learners from those who weren't. There were a lot of sheep, and if you figured out how to be a wolf early on, you just feasted. Now and then you'd be faced with another wolf or a small pack of wolves and you would have the most epic of showdowns. As time went and more people got better and more would become wolves, but you were still ahead of them because you'd already developed ways to handle and trick the new pups.

What a great game lol...

bolil
08-22-2013, 01:42 AM
We used to play maul ball, rugby with a giant medicine ball... in gym class. Of course, we were sworn to silence by the coach. It was crawling rugby and it was glorious.

Danke
08-22-2013, 04:35 PM
For the uninformed: http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/95/costly-affirmative-action.htm

Some may recognize the author. And there is more of the rest of the story - ADM Boorda, turned out to have been wearing an unauthorized award during most of his career, and after this was exposed, killed himself.

"Documents obtained by Elaine Donnelly, director of CMR, shows that Lt. Hultgreen not only had subpar performance on several phases of her training but had four "downs" (major errors), just one or two of which are sufficient to justify the dismissal of a trainee. The White House and Congress' political pressure to get more women in combat is the direct cause of Lt. Hultgreen's death. But the story doesn't end there. A second female F-14A pilot, identified by Elaine Donnelly only as Pilot B, has been allowed to continue training despite marginal scores and seven "downs", the last of which was not recorded so she could pass the final stages of training."

Been there. Seen that.

juleswin
08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Finally a reason to post my MRA video on gender discrimination in schools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvrzMpHJwQ

Yes, its in England but the information just applies the same in the US. Enjoy :)

I vehemently disagree with everything said after 11:30 and beyond. Just saying

Pericles
08-22-2013, 04:52 PM
"Documents obtained by Elaine Donnelly, director of CMR, shows that Lt. Hultgreen not only had subpar performance on several phases of her training but had four "downs" (major errors), just one or two of which are sufficient to justify the dismissal of a trainee. The White House and Congress' political pressure to get more women in combat is the direct cause of Lt. Hultgreen's death. But the story doesn't end there. A second female F-14A pilot, identified by Elaine Donnelly only as Pilot B, has been allowed to continue training despite marginal scores and seven "downs", the last of which was not recorded so she could pass the final stages of training."

Been there. Seen that.

The Army version is "equal points for equal effort" :BARF: Only results matter.

VIDEODROME
08-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Okay maybe the school tries this...... but what happens when they're outside of school? Many of these boys will play violent competetive video games at the least or watch gangster films. Some of them might watch violent Anime.

I almost wonder if this could be a good thing, but not for the reasons that were intended, if this kind of male development occurs away from School life.

Nirvikalpa
08-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Eh...

I've always been a "hands on" learner. I would have loved to take an ironworking class in high school, but it wasn't offered to either males or females (Catholic preparatory). When I was a child I always carried around a little tool set, and it was my favorite birthday present. In college when I lived in a girls-only dorm, I was the only one who could fix the toilets and mess with the plumbing.

However, I'd rather work with blood, gore, and severed body parts - which I consider true dirty work. But you know, nurses do deal with that, too, and for the longest while that has been primarily a female profession. ;)

And let me tell you, I work with contractors (ironworkers, carpenters, plumbers) and they become the biggest babies on the earth when they get their finger caught in a pull, and their skin is ripped... then they come to me, a female, and expect me to fix it. Babies.

As far as passing down "male" knowledge... well, honestly, men and especially fathers are to blame. I can't tell you how many of my male friends had carpenters, auto mechanics, plumbers, etc etc as fathers and they never went out of the way to teach their sons anything.

I don't think basic handymen/women skills are something that should be sectioned off for any sex. Learning how to do shit on your own is the best feeling in the world. I like knowing I can rely on myself and not count on some douchebag, personally. If my knowledge makes a man break a sweat or makes him uncomfortable well then... good. Women, too. I've had a lot of "why do you know this stuff"s thrown my way :)

----

I see some women contractors for JJ White when they come for their physicals. A lot of them are ironworkers. They exist.

tod evans
08-22-2013, 05:18 PM
As far as passing down "male" knowledge... well, honestly, men and especially fathers are to blame. I can't tell you how many of my male friends had carpenters, auto mechanics, plumbers, etc etc as fathers and they never went out of the way to teach their sons anything.

I can't speak for any other fathers but my son is learning the trades you list as well as basic emergency medicine.

TNforPaul45
08-22-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think basic handymen/women skills are something that should be sectioned off for any sex. Learning how to do shit on your own is the best feeling in the world. I like knowing I can rely on myself and not count on some douchebag, personally.

Yes! This! ^^

Anti Federalist
08-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Well shuffled papers, of course.

It is a counterintuitive fact of the market that the most necessary of items, and the people who provide them, make the least amount of money.

Let the women have the paper-shuffling jobs,they are always going to need somebody to fix their plumbing or air conditioning and let the free market decide which is more important,well shuffled papers or a roof that doesn't leak.

Contumacious
08-22-2013, 05:35 PM
This brings up the question of what can we possibly pass on to our daughters and granddaughters if we dumb down, soften, feminize, metrosexualize, and collectively mold our population of young men that is to marry these women and carry forth with productive families?

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943

amy31416
08-22-2013, 05:43 PM

Yes and no. I'd want folks like you as the ones who make the decisions, the ones who report, etc., but what about those of you who end up as cannon fodder? That's no good.

heavenlyboy34
08-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Eh...

I've always been a "hands on" learner. I would have loved to take an ironworking class in high school, but it wasn't offered to either males or females (Catholic preparatory). When I was a child I always carried around a little tool set, and it was my favorite birthday present. In college when I lived in a girls-only dorm, I was the only one who could fix the toilets and mess with the plumbing.

However, I'd rather work with blood, gore, and severed body parts - which I consider true dirty work. But you know, nurses do deal with that, too, and for the longest while that has been primarily a female profession. ;)

And let me tell you, I work with contractors (ironworkers, carpenters, plumbers) and they become the biggest babies on the earth when they get their finger caught in a pull, and their skin is ripped... then they come to me, a female, and expect me to fix it. Babies.

I don't think basic handymen/women skills are something that should be sectioned off for any sex. Learning how to do shit on your own is the best feeling in the world. I like knowing I can rely on myself and not count on some douchebag, personally. If my knowledge makes a man break a sweat or makes him uncomfortable well then... good. Women, too. I've had a lot of "why do you know this stuff"s thrown my way :)

----

I see some women contractors for JJ White when they come for their physicals. A lot of them are ironworkers. They exist.
Yeah, well...you're an exception to a lot of rules. ;) :) xoxo

heavenlyboy34
08-22-2013, 05:56 PM
08-22-2013 04:51 PMeduardo89 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?22577-eduardo89)

Thread: Cerebral Castration of Males (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?425029-Cerebral-Castration-of-Males&p=5189660#post5189660)

Ghey
Harsh, jebuardo. You think saying nice things to attractive women like Nikki is "ghey"? No wonder you're that way. ;)

pcosmar
08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
If they can complete training and are qualified with special treatment, sure.

Very few could complete the Basic training I had..and by few i mean maybe one out of a million.

Over 700 young men tried in my cycle. 360 survived to Turning Blue Ceremonies. One died trying,,

They changed the requirements since then.

ronpaulfollower999
08-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Dodgeball was absolutely the most satisfying thing I ever did in school. Now I understand why. It was the only time where I knew and could viscerally feel how powerful I was and didn't have to depend on anyone to win, and win by a longshot.

It involved deception. One of my favorites was end game where it's you versus a group of others. You act like you were in a vulnerable position to get hit by winding up, so someone throws a ball at you, you drop the ball in your hand beside you, catch the ball thrown at you and get the guy out, throw the ball back at another player and pick up the ball you dropped for the follow-up in case you missed the first. There were so many cases where I got two people out at once using this method, but most kids never caught on.

It involved agility and prediction of where the ball would be thrown at you so you could evade if necessary.

And it involved strength of your throw and aim, and good prediction of where your opponent would be or how he would react. You had to remember how each opponent played, preferably waiting until one of your expendable teammates attacked an unknown opponent so that you could determine how he would react.

You didn't have to directly cooperate with your team to win. You could carry your whole team if you were good enough in almost any given class.

What a great game.

I was pretty good at dodgeball. Would stand in the back, would always end up being the only person left on my team, then get pounded with balls (the rubbery type). Never won, but always coming in second is pretty good?

heavenlyboy34
08-22-2013, 06:04 PM
I was pretty good at dodgeball. Would stand in the back, would always end up being the only person left on my team, then get pounded with balls (the rubbery type). Never won, but always coming in second is pretty good?
Did you ever play warball? Even more fun than dodgeball IMO. :D

ronpaulfollower999
08-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Did you ever play warball? Even more fun than dodgeball IMO. :D

Didn't play, but I think my high school had student vs. faculty events like that, to raise money.

eduardo89
08-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Harsh, jebuardo. You think saying nice things to attractive women like Nikki is "ghey"? No wonder you're that way. ;)

I +repped your asskissing!

Austrian Econ Disciple
08-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Society has became anti-male, and have slowly and institutionally drummed out male traits. This isn't just an American thing either. Our generation is fighting it too in Europe.

A good site: http://sexismbusters.org/

These people never wanted 'equality'. They wanted domination - to eradicate the male, and our role, our traits, our behaviors. Look at the pitiable non-sense the media gives males these days. John Wayne? Humphrey Bogart? Clint Eastwood? Nah. We'll shove Twilight and Romantic Comedies where men are feminized, cast as aloof, and lost without women. Well, I say to you social engineers, shove it up your ass.

Austrian Econ Disciple
08-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Eh...

----

I'd be surprised if anyone said otherwise. It's good to have basic trade knowledge. What we're talking about here, is the systemic eradication of male trait and behavior, and the obviously blind and double standard when it comes to discriminatory patterns. For instance, prostate cancer is just as prevalent as breast cancer, yet, breast cancer not only receives double the amount of funding (and breast cancer is much easier to detect and has lower fatality rates), but it also receives much more attention. However, if anyone brings this up, we're more often than labeled a woman hater, and scoffed at. I don't like this direction at all, and a lot of men my age (mid twenties) are aware of this pattern of behavior towards men.

jclay2
08-22-2013, 07:14 PM

What a great game.

+ rep. Great write up for a great game, indeed. I loved playing the lone wolf. The great thing I loved is that usually the smartest player ended up winning, not the most athletic. I usually observed, the more athletic, the more reckless and quicker to get eliminated. You had to be precise, effective, and most importantly know when to go on the offensive.

sluggo
08-22-2013, 07:21 PM
edit: nevermind

shane77m
08-22-2013, 07:42 PM
http://artdecorevolution.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/hipster-sunglasses-2.jpg

TruckinMike
08-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Eh...

----

yes, us men can definitely be babies all right. ie "Cerebral Castration of Males" and all --- LoL! Yes, men as a whole have been dumbed down and feminized. As a result women like Jeri Ellsworth had to fill the void. If there ever was a woman I would most like to emulate it would be Jeri. She is Awesome.

Self taught electrical/electronics engineer , stock car builder/racer, and successful entrepreneur. A truly inspiring chick if there ever was one.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy0mVkoLio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7SkE5pERtA&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mycOQ1A0Ejs&list=PL7A4872423EBCE32F&feature=player_detailpage

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6asHlipM99QZGfULL3aPv2ma3mYOKE Jqq7SKlljdjd_03yoKcWA