PDA

View Full Version : Three black guys murder a white Australian: where are the skeptics

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 03:08 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?424913-3-Disadvantaged-teens-murdered-Chris-Lane-just-because%28also-The-blame-gun-game%29

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Usually when parents of the accused claim their kids are innocent it's used by some to claim conspiracy. This usually happens if it's a terrorist attack or the perpetrators are Muslim - see Boston bombing.

So what here? Anyone going to question the official story or does everyone believe the MSM, the police, and TPTB this time?

Two Muslims kill randoms in Boston and it's "no way, they would never do it. Government psy-op. Terrel you're so naive believing everything the government and MSM tell you".

Three black dudes kill a white Australian and we're 55 posts into the linked thread and not a single skeptic to be found. Every poster so far believe the government, and the police, and the MSM.

Why the huge difference in opinion?

Kotin
08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Shut the fuck up, Terrel.

Dumbest thread in a while.

tod evans
08-21-2013, 03:28 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?424960-Where-are-those-fat-stupid-whiny-black-hypocrites-when-you-need-them

jj-
08-21-2013, 03:29 PM
What a fucking psychopath the OP is.

brandon
08-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Terrell this really is a shit thread. They we're out looking for crackers to kill.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-who-murdered-australian-jogger-posted-racist-tweets/

jj-
08-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Terrell this really is a shit thread. They we're out looking for crackers to kill.

Since the person killed wasn't black, it's all funny to Terrell.

juleswin
08-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Shut the fuck up, Terrel.

Dumbest thread in a while.

+rep

Cos we can all see how the FEDs killed one of the suspects and slit the throat of the other 2 suspects. So yea, do not ask any questions, just go with what the govt says and stop worrying.

Dr.3D
08-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Some folks really have to look hard to find racism. Yeah... that's it..... it has to be about racism.

RM918
08-21-2013, 03:46 PM
This isn't really the case to make this point BT. There are some folks who jump on the psyops thing on every big mass killing that comes across, but this is just three assholes who killed one guy. There's really nothing too politically huge about this. The only conspiracy I see here is the guy who picked this story out to put on the front pages so they could stir up the gun debate again. Otherwise this happens every day, just not to young white guys.

I've no doubt if these guys shot up a school instead, you'd hear the responses you're looking for.

sluggo
08-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Chemtrails, dude.

Chemtrails.

angelatc
08-21-2013, 03:52 PM
If you plant a few seeds, I'm sure you'll get some people who will claim that the government puts something in the water in black communities that makes them violent.

Happy?

eduardo89
08-21-2013, 03:56 PM
If you plant a few seeds, I'm sure you'll get some people who will claim that the government puts something in the water in black communities that makes them violent.

Happy?

Oklahoma fluoridates it's drinking water. I read on Whale.to and heard from Mercola that water fluoridation makes young black men kill whites.

fr33
08-21-2013, 04:01 PM
There were 2 people in that thread questioning the official story. You must have missed it.

I've been looking into this and have realized they never mention anything about the gun used in any articles. I'm guessing the gun was illegally obtained? Usually if the gun was legal, we would hear all about the dangers of guns in homes. Has anyone read anything differently?

They would all be underage for guns to be obtained legally.

There are so many aspects to this,, I had refrained from comment.
If they are in fact guilty of this,, they should be punished.. I have doubts in the system.
There is little hope of rehabilitation,, and they will eventually be released,, after being trained in criminal arts by older and hardened criminals.

But then I wonder at everyone rushing to judgement based on information provided by people that lie repeatedly, and investigated by people that rarely investigate. Is the story presented the truth,, or are you being led to believe it is?

And the other issue is age.. They are "thugs" and adult and on and on..

But if it was some 15/16 yr old girl seducing some older guy,, he would be a perverted pedo,,and she an innocent child.

so many aspects,,,

NIU Students for Liberty
08-21-2013, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

cajuncocoa
08-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Three black guys murder a white Australian: where are the skeptics

:rolleyes:

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:14 PM
This isn't really the case to make this point BT. There are some folks who jump on the psyops thing on every big mass killing that comes across, but this is just three assholes who killed one guy. There's really nothing too politically huge about this. The only conspiracy I see here is the guy who picked this story out to put on the front pages so they could stir up the gun debate again. Otherwise this happens every day, just not to young white guys.

I've no doubt if these guys shot up a school instead, you'd hear the responses you're looking for.

Why? Why if they shoot up a school is it a psyop and if they shoot an Australian baseball player it isn't?

Why can't it be a government conspiracy this time?

cajuncocoa
08-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Why? Why if they shoot up a school is it a psyop and if they shoot an Australian baseball player it isn't?

Do you think it is?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Some folks really have to look hard to find racism. Yeah... that's it..... it has to be about racism.

This isn't racism. But some stories are believed by the MSM and others are not.

Why? If we can't believe anything the MSM says why is this story so believable?

jj-
08-21-2013, 04:16 PM

Why do you ask so many stupid questions? Why do you act as if you have no brain?

NewRightLibertarian
08-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Three black dudes kill a white Australian and we're 55 posts into the linked thread and not a single skeptic to be found. Every poster so far believe the government, and the police, and the MSM.

Why the huge difference in opinion?

The only difference exists in your racist pea brain. Stop being so obsessed with race, it's really making you look like an imbecile.

Carlybee
08-21-2013, 04:18 PM
You have exceeded your limit for race cards. Please insert another quarter in the slot.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:19 PM
There were 2 people in that thread questioning the official story. You must have missed it.

You're right I did miss the post by psosmar. He's not sure.

The post by Dr Hendricks doesn't question that these three did it. He just questions how the gun was obtained.

So 50 out of 50+ posts one guy isn't sure and the rest are sure these guys did it.

Compare that to Boston where a majority were sure the accused didn't do it. Look at those threads.

Why the wide discrepancy? Why in this case do the majority feel we should believe what the MSM is telling us?

RickyJ
08-21-2013, 04:19 PM
So what here? Anyone going to question the official story or does everyone believe the MSM, the police, and TPTB this time?

Didn't they confess to the crime? Do you think they were coerced into confessing to a murder they had no part in? Do you think that the police are lying and just picked up three random black dudes and said they did it? If not then why did you start this thread?

eduardo89
08-21-2013, 04:20 PM
I sometimes think BlackTerrel isn't actually black and is just paid to post and make black people look stupid.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

NewRightLibertarian
08-21-2013, 04:22 PM
I sometimes think BlackTerrel isn't actually black and is just paid to post and make black people look stupid.

Sounds very plausible.

jj-
08-21-2013, 04:24 PM

Maybe there should be a thread about it. Why is BT such a big idiot, or is he paid to make a black person look like an idiot?

RickyJ
08-21-2013, 04:26 PM
This isn't racism. But some stories are believed by the MSM and others are not.

Why? If we can't believe anything the MSM says why is this story so believable?

It may not be racism, but if three white guys were bored and shot a black man in the back for the "fun of it" then the media would say they were racists even if they weren't anything but psychotic killers.

susano
08-21-2013, 04:27 PM

Because when people cry "psyop" they are assessing the evidence, Terrel. As soon as I saw the Boston nonsense on teevee I knew it was a smoke bomb with a flash bang for dramatic effect. As soon as Sandy Hoax went down, I jumped online and read everything out there and the story was full of bullshit. With Aurora, James Holmes was found, in the car, so drugged that the cops had to hold him up to take a mug shot. That's the case with every psyop and false flag. People don't just make those conclusions for no reason.

This deal with the kid from Oz being killed sounds like just another garden variety crime. I have no idea if the three did it but it's not even usual enough to get me looking up articles.

compromise
08-21-2013, 04:28 PM
This thread is somewhat pointless.

I don't understand you, BlackTerrel. On one hand you're an excellent example of an RPFer who could appeal to the mainstream conservative through pro-Republican and anti-Islam rhetoric, on the other, you totally alienate them through your black nationalist tendencies.

juleswin
08-21-2013, 04:29 PM

Lol, I demand a picture or youtube video. Good one

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:31 PM
The only difference exists in your racist pea brain. Stop being so obsessed with race, it's really making you look like an imbecile.

Forget race.

I'm sick of being told "you can't believe anything the government or MSM says" and then the same people rely on MSM on many other stories.

tod evans
08-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Lol, I demand a picture or youtube video. Good one

A microsoft subcontractor posing as BT?

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1566/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1566-971684.jpg

jj-
08-21-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm sick of being told "you can't believe anything the government or MSM says" and then the same people rely on MSM on many other stories.

Yeah, all those people who say they can't trust the media for being biased for Hillary, then turn around and trust them on the dates of baseball games!

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Didn't they confess to the crime? Do you think they were coerced into confessing to a murder they had no part in?

Did you see them confess or did the MSM tell you they confessed?

[quote]Do you think that the police are lying and just picked up three random black dudes and said they did it? If not then why did you start this thread?

Did the police lie and just pick two random Muslim dudes in Boston?

For the record I believe they did it. I question why the "trust nothing the MSM says" people don't question it this time.

fr33
08-21-2013, 04:35 PM

The post by Dr Hendricks doesn't question that these three did it. He just questions how the gun was obtained.

So 50 out of 50+ posts one guy isn't sure and the rest are sure these guys did it.

Compare that to Boston where a majority were sure the accused didn't do it. Look at those threads.

Why the wide discrepancy? Why in this case do the majority feel we should believe what the MSM is telling us?
Hell I don't know. I don't usually go for conspiracy on these domestic crimes. Ask someone who does.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:35 PM
This thread is somewhat pointless.

I don't understand you, BlackTerrel. On one hand you're an excellent example of an RPFer who could appeal to the mainstream conservative through pro-Republican and anti-Islam rhetoric, on the other, you totally alienate them through your black nationalist tendencies.

Could you point to a couple 1) pro republican 2) anti-Islam or 3) black nationalist posts?

Just a couple would be great.

NewRightLibertarian
08-21-2013, 04:36 PM
For the record I believe they did it. I question why the "trust nothing the MSM says" people don't question it this time.

It's clearly not in their agenda to lie up a story like this. Your race obsession has you asking all the wrong questions.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Because when people cry "psyop" they are assessing the evidence, Terrel. As soon as I saw the Boston nonsense on teevee I knew it was a smoke bomb with a flash bang for dramatic effect.

Really? You could tell it was a smoke bomb right away? You're that good?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Hell I don't know. I don't usually go for conspiracy on these domestic crimes. Ask someone who does.

This thread is addressed to those people. Not to people like you.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:39 PM
It's clearly not in their agenda to lie up a story like this. Your race obsession has you asking all the wrong questions.

Why not? According to Alex Jones.

Obama Is Trying To Start A Race War: Exploiting Trayvon’s Death (http://www.infowars.com/obama-is-trying-to-start-a-race-war-exploiting-trayvons-death/)

There can no longer be any doubt, the social engineers are trying to spark civil unrest as a distraction from the criminal looting the Banksters are carrying out. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, stir the people up against one another then pose as the savior that keeps the peace!

Not to mention the fact that the MSM and TPTB want to confiscate our guns.

mad cow
08-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Actually,it was two black guys and a white guy,what they couldn't find three black patsies to frame in the entire State of Oklahoma?
But that just proves how incompetent our secret government overlords are,two out of three ain't bad...In a Meatloaf Ballad.

NewRightLibertarian
08-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Why not? According to Alex Jones.

Obama Is Trying To Start A Race War: Exploiting Trayvon’s Death (http://www.infowars.com/obama-is-trying-to-start-a-race-war-exploiting-trayvons-death/)

Not to mention the fact that the MSM and TPTB want to confiscate our guns.

If you can't see how this case in particular doesn't fit within Obama's agenda and the narrative his media acolytes are trying to push, you're beyond hope.

AngryCanadian
08-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Seriously what on earth has happened to this place? insisted of posting and debating some users on here are rather attacking the thread op.

MelissaWV
08-21-2013, 05:12 PM

Boston: the MSM leapt up immediately and told us it was terrorism and locked an entire large metro area down. Government was involved up to its eyeballs, and so some people were going to say it was a conspiracy.

Oklahoma: someone was shot in the back. This is, you know, the same sort of crime that happens all over the place on a pretty regular basis. The person killed was not some celebrity or someone threatening to come forward about something. They weren't working on some kind of invention that would threaten a large lobby-heavy company. The big deal here seems to be their ages and, after a couple of days, their races. Others are correct that if this had been three "redneck kids" out to "shoot a black guy just to watch him die," it would have been touted as a hate crime and those charges would be pending.

Frankly, I find hate crime legislation to be ridiculous, and this just highlights that.

I am skeptical in that there hasn't been a trial yet, of course. I am skeptical of confessions, and I am skeptical of resolutions that check off a lot of boxes really quickly.

But it is not exactly so far-fetched to think that some kids shot a guy in the back.

phill4paul
08-21-2013, 05:16 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/jkt1s.jpg

Paulbot99
08-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Boston: the MSM leapt up immediately and told us it was terrorism and locked an entire large metro area down. Government was involved up to its eyeballs, and so some people were going to say it was a conspiracy.

Oklahoma: someone was shot in the back. This is, you know, the same sort of crime that happens all over the place on a pretty regular basis. The person killed was not some celebrity or someone threatening to come forward about something. They weren't working on some kind of invention that would threaten a large lobby-heavy company. The big deal here seems to be their ages and, after a couple of days, their races. Others are correct that if this had been three "redneck kids" out to "shoot a black guy just to watch him die," it would have been touted as a hate crime and those charges would be pending.

Frankly, I find hate crime legislation to be ridiculous, and this just highlights that.

I am skeptical in that there hasn't been a trial yet, of course. I am skeptical of confessions, and I am skeptical of resolutions that check off a lot of boxes really quickly.

But it is not exactly so far-fetched to think that some kids shot a guy in the back.

You there! Stop making so much sense!

evilfunnystuff
08-21-2013, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 06:10 PM

Of course the MSM leapt up and said it was terrorism. What else would it be? No matter who did it - it was terrorism.

None of the people killed in Boston were inventors either. The reason the story is getting press here is because it getting a TON of coverage in Australia. If it was all Americans, regardless of race, I doubt it would be a story.

Any more far fetched than a couple dudes planted an explosive device at a marathon?

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 06:11 PM

It is.

Deliberate government policies that have systematically destroyed the black family result in hoodlums like this running amok.

What was a beta test on black communities are now being rolled out for everybody.

Equal opportunity thuggism, as evidenced by the idiot white kid going along for the ride as well.

kcchiefs6465
08-21-2013, 06:20 PM
It is.

Deliberate government policies that have systematically destroyed the black family result in hoodlums like this running amok.

What was a beta test on black communities are now being rolled out for everybody.

Equal opportunity thuggism, as evidenced by the idiot white kid going along for the ride as well.
+rep Indeed.

MelissaWV
08-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Of course the MSM leapt up and said it was terrorism. What else would it be? No matter who did it - it was terrorism.

None of the people killed in Boston were inventors either. The reason the story is getting press here is because it getting a TON of coverage in Australia. If it was all Americans, regardless of race, I doubt it would be a story.

Any more far fetched than a couple dudes planted an explosive device at a marathon?

Terrorism makes for a bigger story, with far bigger implications and opportunities for legislative changes, than anything else. This makes it a more likely candidate for suspicion of Government involvement than a random person on the street being shot in the back.

Of course. If it's all Americans, it's not really news when one person is shot by another person, regardless of race. It never becomes a big ole story. Right. ... I will take this as your agreement with me that hate crime legislation is idiotic, but it doesn't change the fact that if the races were reversed, especially with the allegation of a confession including admission to the racial motivation in the killing, there'd be a hate crime charge.

Quick: how many explosive devices went off in crowds last week? How many people were shot dead? The more "shocking" an event, the more likely it was to have been staged. That doesn't mean even 1% actually ARE staged, but what exactly would be the point of staging some Aussie student getting shot in the back in front of witnesses? What's the benefit?

There is some kind of urgency to make this into some kind of battleground case, but the truth is that these cases --- even the ones with international implications --- pop up with much more regularity than large-scale terrorist attacks.

MelissaWV
08-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Take it with a grain of salt, but there are comments popping up from people claiming to "know" the suspects:

james edwards is black and chauncy luna is black and white and jones is white i grew up with edwards and luna and there not bad kids they just made a stupid decision living in duncan makes people do ignorant stuff from what ive seen……but that still doesnt excuse them for there actions, but to clear the table it was not racial jones is white and chauncy has a white mother so that should make clear that it was just stupidity

So it would appear that the thing to be skeptical of, is the race of the alleged shooters. Shame shame, BT.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Of course. If it's all Americans, it's not really news when one person is shot by another person, regardless of race. It never becomes a big ole story. Right. ... I will take this as your agreement with me that hate crime legislation is idiotic, but it doesn't change the fact that if the races were reversed, especially with the allegation of a confession including admission to the racial motivation in the killing, there'd be a hate crime charge.

Where did you see they said race is a factor? I think two of the kids had white moms.

Quick: how many explosive devices went off in crowds last week? How many people were shot dead? The more "shocking" an event, the more likely it was to have been staged. That doesn't mean even 1% actually ARE staged, but what exactly would be the point of staging some Aussie student getting shot in the back in front of witnesses? What's the benefit?

There isn't any. No more than anyone benefited from Boston. But if the Alex Jones types wanted to speculate it wouldn't be hard. Queue Alex:

There can no longer be any doubt, the social engineers are trying to spark civil unrest as a distraction from the criminal looting the Banksters are carrying out. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book, stir the people up against one another then pose as the savior that keeps the peace!

Not to mention the fact that the MSM and TPTB want to confiscate our guns. 1) Confiscate guns and 2) start a race war. Check and check. This story is good for both.

enhanced_deficit
08-21-2013, 06:33 PM
OP confused what point are you trying to convey? Is this sarcam or race baited type thread ?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Take it with a grain of salt, but there are comments popping up from people claiming to "know" the suspects:

So it would appear that the thing to be skeptical of, is the race of the alleged shooters. Shame shame, BT.

You're right. I should have looked into it more. I went off what I was reading on the other RPF thread.

MelissaWV
08-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Where did you see they said race is a factor? I think two of the kids had white moms.

There isn't any. No more than anyone benefited from Boston. But if the Alex Jones types wanted to speculate it wouldn't be hard. Queue Alex:

Not to mention the fact that the MSM and TPTB want to confiscate our guns. 1) Confiscate guns and 2) start a race war. Check and check. This story is good for both.

So there was no outstanding potential for benefit and martial law in the wake of the Boston Bombing? That's weird. I must have imagined what happened afterwards.

And if the perceived races, I guess I should say, were reversed... you don't think there'd be an outcry to add hate crime charges to the pile? Do I really need to Google it for you?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 06:43 PM
So there was no outstanding potential for benefit and martial law in the wake of the Boston Bombing? That's weird. I must have imagined what happened afterwards.

Is there a benefit of potential race war as a result of this event? How about taking our guns? Alex Jones thinks Obama wants a race war - why wouldn't this fit into it?

And if the perceived races, I guess I should say, were reversed... you don't think there'd be an outcry to add hate crime charges to the pile? Do I really need to Google it for you?

Google what? People of all races have been charged with hate crimes.

...You're making all fair points by the way. I think both of these events happen as the "official view" is. Just curious on the different reactions.

Can we at least agree that parents saying "my kids are being set up" isn't evidence for a conspiracy any more? That is what they say most of the time - whether they did it or not.

MelissaWV
08-21-2013, 06:44 PM
8/20 : 18 men, 4 women, 1 teen, and 1 toddler all died from gunshot wounds. This is, at least, a tally of reported deaths.

If the media doesn't tell you to care, you don't. THAT is what makes me the most skeptical in all of it.

susano
08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Really? You could tell it was a smoke bomb right away? You're that good?

Yes, I could. I said that right away to Mr susano. I said, "That's a smoke bomb and this is a government job". Mind you, it was hot off the heels of Sandy Hoax and I am especially cynical as well as very observant.

dillo
08-21-2013, 07:35 PM
There definetly is a double standard here and I have to agree with BT on that. Thats why its ignorant to try to make decisions before a trial, all of your info is MSM talking points bullshit. They all could be guilty as sin, but they should still get a trial and we shouldn't let our confirmation bias get into the way of the truth. The media lies, the cops lie but were supposed to just believe this one side of the story?

People probably would have felt the same way when the "hurricane" was charged with murder.