PDA

View Full Version : Cops taser, drag man headfirst down stairs killing him for standing on apt roof. [Video]

noneedtoaggress
08-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Cops taser, choke, and drag man down apartment stairs killing him. It appears he was unarmed and his father was a former LAPD detective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4e3XoBUjA

Lucille
08-21-2013, 01:32 PM
"Tough call," eh? GMAFB. They killed him in order to save him.

jkr
08-21-2013, 01:35 PM
BUT
DID
THEY
MAKE
IT
HOME
OK
??

pcosmar
08-21-2013, 01:55 PM
A bit more,,

http://www.wect.com/story/23178374/family-questions-polices-actions-after-sons-death

Yup,, they collected cell phones,, but folks got them back .

Oh,, and Bootlickers or Cop PR Dept is seriously trolling comments.

libertyjam
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
It looks like he went up there to sunbathe, now cops tase and kill you for sunbathing!

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/police-taser-a-man-off-a-roof-choke-drag-him-face-down-on-stairs-killing-him/

To serve and protect!

The use of a stun gun on a person who is in danger of falling is not allowed to be used in Phoenix, Arizona. But that didn’t stop officers from extricating a man from his roof by giving him a thorough tasering, followed by a choke drag face-down in order to “rescue him.” The father of the victim was a former detective who believes the police went too far.

44-year-old Michael Angel wasn’t violent when he got up on the roof. Phoenix police arrived and initially tried to get him down, but then they suddenly rushed him and began tasering him. Angel jumped off the roof where police began dragging him face first down the stairs. Neighbors could hear the “plop, plop, plop” of his head as it rolled down the stairs face-first.

Angel’s father claims that he had some drug problems but was not a violent man. The deceased leaves behind two children.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Saved the f*ck out of that citizen.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2013, 02:24 PM
A bit more,,

http://www.wect.com/story/23178374/family-questions-polices-actions-after-sons-death

Yup,, they collected cell phones,, but folks got them back .

Oh,, and Bootlickers or Cop PR Dept is seriously trolling comments.

Comments seem to be shutdown and removed.

pcosmar
08-21-2013, 02:32 PM

There are a few reports,,
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/man-dies-after-being-taken-into-custody-in-phoenix

You don't want the one at Police One dot Commie

kcchiefs6465
08-21-2013, 02:33 PM

Have you happened to have come across the unedited video?

jkr
08-21-2013, 02:34 PM
PROTECTED and SERVED...TO DEATH

tod evans
08-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Sad.:(

ZENemy
08-21-2013, 03:18 PM
This is clearly murder

pcosmar
08-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Have you happened to have come across the unedited video?

Nope,, tried a few searches.. It is possible that it was given to the News and not uploaded,, or has an odd title.

presence
08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Blood fetish.

ClydeCoulter
08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
In the video, the guy looks like his neck is broken already as they slide him down the stairs (or unconscious).

pcosmar
08-21-2013, 05:30 PM
In the video, the guy looks like his neck is broken already as they slide him down the stairs (or unconscious).

Unconscious,, Choked out.

heavenlyboy34
08-21-2013, 05:35 PM
:( :mad: This kind of shit seems to happen almost entirely on the West Side when it happens. Anyone know WTF is up with that? I haven't been through the West side extensively, but it never seemed significantly worse than the East Side. /curious

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Rolled out of the Green Zone this morning, on patrol in occupied territory.

Approached subject.

Compliance was not immediate.

Circular Force Continuum consulted.

Force applied.

Compliance achieved.

No unit casualties.

Potential hostiles taught a lesson.

Return to Base.

presence
08-21-2013, 05:44 PM
So one approaches concealed carry... how many steps does your neighbor's head have to bounce down before one lawfully engages?

Maybe 3rd step head bounce = engage? Keep it in line with "stand down until confirmed 3rd finger" roadside rectal search criteria?

I just want to understand limits and boundaries for this kind of stuff.

kcchiefs6465
08-21-2013, 05:48 PM
:( :mad: This kind of shit seems to happen almost entirely on the West Side when it happens. Anyone know WTF is up with that? I haven't been through the West side extensively, but it never seemed significantly worse than the East Side. /curious
Police brutality does occur more in the ghettos. Generally speaking in nicer areas the police are more respectful and cordial. If you live there that is. Outsiders are generally harassed and ticketed.

I don't know the area but would assume that it is the difference in income that plays a role. That and older parts of the city, projects, and places like that have higher contact rates with the police than nicer suburban areas so there is more of a chance of this. This plays a role, I believe, more than if one is black or white and the profiling that results from that. The drug war definitely plays a role as well. Dude was probably tweaked out of his mind when he climbed up there.

The guy would have came down sooner than later on his own though. Must have been 160+ on top of that roof. His neighbors speaking to him would have been a better option than the police coming. Even if he eventually jumped he most likely would have lived. But he would have most probably came down on his own without the need of tasers and 15 cops. Not to mention why is he being choked out?

presence
08-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Not to mention why is he being choked out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSPv6Fa0cyY

heavenlyboy34
08-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Police brutality does occur more in the ghettos. Generally speaking in nicer areas the police are more respectful and cordial. If you live there that is. Outsiders are generally harassed and ticketed.

I don't know the area but would assume that it is the difference in income that plays a role. That and older parts of the city, projects, and places like that have higher contact rates with the police than nicer suburban areas so there is more of a chance of this. This plays a role, I believe, more than if one is black or white and the profiling that results from that. The drug war definitely plays a role as well. Dude was probably tweaked out of his mind when he climbed up there.

The guy would have came down sooner than later on his own though. Must have been 160+ on top of that roof. His neighbors speaking to him would have been a better option than the police coming. Even if he eventually jumped he most likely would have lived. But he would have most probably came down on his own without the need of tasers and 15 cops. Not to mention why is he being choked out?My google maps-fu fails me. Maybe someone else can find a street view of that area so we can see what the neighborhood is like? It's not all that far from Central ave, so it probably isn't too bad.

You're right that the roof would've been 160+ degrees, btw. Temps have been in the area of 110-120 lately.

Cleaner44
08-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Approached subject.

Force applied.

Compliance achieved.

No unit casualties.

Return to Base.

Good report corporal. You have great potential. I am putting you in for a commendation and fast tracking you for promotion.

GunnyFreedom
08-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Just another day in paradise.

susano
08-21-2013, 09:03 PM

Approached subject.

Force applied.

Compliance achieved.

No unit casualties.

Return to Base.

Even though that made me laugh, it's spot on.

GunnyFreedom
08-21-2013, 09:20 PM

The shilling probably got too obvious and they had to kill the threat to maintain the illusion.

GunnyFreedom
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/man-dies-after-being-taken-into-custody-in-phoenix

You don't want the one at Police One dot Commie

*&^*%*^%^%*&^&%&$%^$# borwoshirts Heimatschutz SS pieces of ^%$%#@$%$#

bolil
08-21-2013, 10:52 PM
The PPD is investigating a recorded murder by the PPD. I grade my own english papers, and i is an straight 'Eh' stewdant.

Uhhhh, lolwut?

heavenlyboy34
08-21-2013, 11:12 PM
The PPD is investigating a recorded murder by the PPD. I grade my own english papers, and i is an straight 'Eh' stewdant.

Uhhhh, lolwut?
This is SOP for government at all levels. :(

SeanTX
08-22-2013, 05:36 AM
Here's another example of Phoenix's "finest" :

http://www.kpho.com/story/23178352/pd-phoenix-police-lt-arrested-after-assaulting-son

PD: Phoenix police Lt. accused of choking son during assault
Posted: Aug 19, 2013 11:01 PM CST Updated: Aug 21, 2013 12:40 AM CST

A Phoenix police spokesman said the department has placed one of its lieutenants on paid administrative leave while they conduct an internal investigation into his alleged off-duty actions.

Mesa police arrested Phoenix police Lt. Dalin Webb on Sunday on suspicion of choking his 17-year-old during an alleged assault at their Mesa home.

Webb was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on one count of aggravated assault and two counts of disorderly conduct.

A judge has since released Webb on his own recognizance.

The victim's mother heard commotion and walked into a bedroom after an altercation between Webb and his son had begun, according to court paperwork. Webb shoved her out the door as her leg buckled, court documents stated.

SNIP

During a police interview, Webb said he couldn't recall having his hands wrapped around his son's neck and restricting his breathing. He then stated that if the victim's mother saw it happen, "He may have done it as she had a better angle to see what he was doing to the victim," according to the probable cause statement.

SNIP

CBS 5 News has also learned Webb works with the Not My Kid program, an organization that strives to prevent negative youth behavior.

SNIP