PDA

View Full Version : 3 Disadvantaged teens murdered Chris Lane just because(also, The blame gun game)

aGameOfThrones
08-20-2013, 11:50 AM
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/08/20/1226700/916806-b2161dcc-0982-11e3-affc-ced01c385700.jpg

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

The trio were due to appear in a local court over the shooting at 1.30pm Monday (4.30am Tuesday AEST), but it has been pushed back a day.

The mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into Lane's back said she didn't believe her son was involved.

The father of the 15-year-old admitted his son had been in trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy.

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

The two teens have suffered tragic lives, their parents said. The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

Chief Ford said the police had released the body but was unsure of plans to repatriate Lane's body back to Melbourne.

He also said the killer left a chilling message on Facebook before the spree - "Bang. Two drops in two hours".

"They wanted to be Billy Bob Badasses," Chief Ford said yesterday.

"I think they were on a killing spree.

"We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them.

Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows.

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/victoria/three-teens-accused-of-murder-of-baseball-player-chris-lane-identified/story-fnii5sms-1226700172461

James Madison
08-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows.

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

Yep, that's it. :rolleyes:

fr33
08-20-2013, 12:04 PM
How are the teens "disadvantaged"? Maybe their parents aren't worth a shit but that label seems to try to justify their thuggery.

tod evans
08-20-2013, 12:06 PM
How are the teens "disadvantaged"? Maybe their parents aren't worth a shit but that label seems to try to justify their thuggery.

Mentally obviously...

BuddyRey
08-20-2013, 12:07 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. Besides, there's no way that they could be more disadvantaged than their victim and his family. The only thing more disadvantageous than being murdered is being the loved one of someone who was murdered. :(

aGameOfThrones
08-20-2013, 12:07 PM

You asking me seems racist.

James Madison
08-20-2013, 12:08 PM

Hey, that's not very nice. These could have been Obama's sons after all. :rolleyes:

tod evans
08-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Jackson?

Sharpton?

AuH20
08-20-2013, 12:14 PM
If you defend yourself against these cretins and kill one by chance, your life is over in many states.

tod evans
08-20-2013, 12:16 PM
If you defend yourself against these cretins and kill one by chance, your life is over in many states.

How was a jogger supposed to "defend" against getting shot in the back?

AuH20
08-20-2013, 12:26 PM
How was a jogger supposed to "defend" against getting shot in the back?

I agree with you. I'm just venting that even if you sucessfully defend yourself, the lawman is going to want his pound of flesh.

Czolgosz
08-20-2013, 12:30 PM
I agree with you. I'm just venting that even if you sucessfully defend yourself, the lawman is going to want his pound of flesh.

Can't stay in "business" if you don't write tickets and arrest people.

sluggo
08-20-2013, 04:05 PM
If we were as gun crazy as the Australian PM says we are, crimes like this would happen much less often.

asurfaholic
08-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Jackson?

Sharpton?

They are just kids, the NRA is responsible, guns did it.

tod evans
08-20-2013, 04:24 PM
They are just kids, the NRA is responsible, guns did it.

"Disadvantaged" kids...........

More government spending would have avoided this catastrophe...

paulbot24
08-20-2013, 04:28 PM
How many times have you ever actually heard a parent or relative say, "That sounds about right. My son was one messed up SOB." (Well except Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's uncle, which, when considering his past connections with the CIA doesn't really count......) Point is, the "I know he didn't do it cuz THAT'S MY BABY BOY" line from the parents is getting old and is not a culpable defense by any stretch so why bother to quote it? So how did these guys get a gun? I can't find that anywhere.....

green73
08-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Australian tourists urged to boycott USA

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-teens-charged-with-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

green73
08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
//

AFPVet
08-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Don't ya just hate how those pesky guns just go off shooting people all by themselves :rolleyes:

Legend1104
08-20-2013, 05:12 PM
I know a lot of people on here are against the death penalty, and I am against it in most cases, but when it is with out a doubt (one confessed they did it because of boredom) then they deserve the needle.

tod evans
08-20-2013, 05:14 PM
I know a lot of people on here are against the death penalty, and I am against it in most cases, but when it is with out a doubt (one confessed they did it because of boredom) then they deserve the needle.

I disagree with the "they" part.

This theory that accomplices are as guilty as murders is a part of the "Just-Us" system that needs to go.

Legend1104
08-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I disagree with the "they" part.

This theory that accomplices are as guilty as murders is a part of the "Just-Us" system that needs to go.

So if 3 people are all beating someone with the purpose of killing them, but one of them strikes the final blow then only that one is guilty of murder? Kind of like a weird version of jinga?

tod evans
08-20-2013, 05:30 PM
So if 3 people are all beating someone with the purpose of killing them, but one of them strikes the final blow then only that one is guilty of murder? Kind of like a weird version of jinga?

Misapplying facts doesn't work for me, neither do hypotheticals..

The one kid who allegedly pulled the trigger, if guilty, chop off his head.

The other two, who with knowledge and forethought conspired to commit murder but didn't actually pull the trigger, 20-40 years..

The conspiracy laws are really fucked right now and even giving a prosecuting attorney the option of charging co-conspirators with the predicate crime is something I'm not comfortable with....

Legend1104
08-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Misapplying facts doesn't work for me, neither do hypotheticals..

The one kid who allegedly pulled the trigger, if guilty, chop off his head.

The other two, who with knowledge and forethought conspired to commit murder but didn't actually pull the trigger, 20-40 years..

The conspiracy laws are really fucked right now and even giving a prosecuting attorney the option of charging co-conspirators with the predicate crime is something I'm not comfortable with....

I completely understand your position and I agree for the most part that it is a very uncomfortable situation and in most cases probably would not merit death, but at least we agree on the death penalty for the actual murder.

tod evans
08-20-2013, 05:40 PM
I completely understand your position and I agree for the most part that it is a very uncomfortable situation and in most cases probably would not merit death, but at least we agree on the death penalty for the actual murder.

I do not agree with a nice sanitary ubiquitous death penalty, if the family or friends of a murder victim demand it then my vote goes for a bloody tactile public beheading on the town square.

Death isn't something to be taken lightly and this injection BS is way too far removed, if folks want death then by God they need to have blood on their hands, they need to watch the light go out of the persons eyes and smell the shit when his bowels release..

satchelmcqueen
08-20-2013, 05:42 PM
its never their kids!

i work at a school and i had my very last round of trying to give help to a kid last week.

every time i try to help these punks, they never change. fuck it!

AFPVet
08-20-2013, 05:54 PM
its never their kids!

i work at a school and i had my very last round of trying to give help to a kid last week.

Nope... because it's the sociology of it. Your lecture will go through one ear and out the other since all that matters to them is what happens outside of school and what other's in their cliques. The only way to relate to them is to represent a former member of their demographic.

AuH20
08-20-2013, 06:00 PM
its never their kids!

Their own parents probably don't even respect themselves. We're living in Sodom and Gomorrah times. The wicked and ignorant are going to get what's coming to them in multiples.

DrHendricks
08-20-2013, 06:12 PM
I've been looking into this and have realized they never mention anything about the gun used in any articles. I'm guessing the gun was illegally obtained? Usually if the gun was legal, we would hear all about the dangers of guns in homes. Has anyone read anything differently?

cajuncocoa
08-20-2013, 06:21 PM
If Obama had 3 sons.....

oh, and in b4 BlackTerrell

LibertyEagle
08-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I do not agree with a nice sanitary ubiquitous death penalty, if the family or friends of a murder victim demand it then my vote goes for a bloody tactile public beheading on the town square.

Death isn't something to be taken lightly and this injection BS is way too far removed, if folks want death then by God they need to have blood on their hands, they need to watch the light go out of the persons eyes and smell the shit when his bowels release..

That would be fine with me. If someone I loved was murdered and there was no doubt whatsoever, seeing the killer gutted would not bother me one bit.

pcosmar
08-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I've been looking into this and have realized they never mention anything about the gun used in any articles. I'm guessing the gun was illegally obtained? Usually if the gun was legal, we would hear all about the dangers of guns in homes. Has anyone read anything differently?

They would all be underage for guns to be obtained legally.

There are so many aspects to this,, I had refrained from comment.
If they are in fact guilty of this,, they should be punished.. I have doubts in the system.
There is little hope of rehabilitation,, and they will eventually be released,, after being trained in criminal arts by older and hardened criminals.

But then I wonder at everyone rushing to judgement based on information provided by people that lie repeatedly, and investigated by people that rarely investigate. Is the story presented the truth,, or are you being led to believe it is?

And the other issue is age.. They are "thugs" and adult and on and on..

But if it was some 15/16 yr old girl seducing some older guy,, he would be a perverted pedo,,and she an innocent child.

so many aspects,,,

fr33
08-20-2013, 07:04 PM

Nothing "official" but here's a resident's opinion:

"He was face down on the ground and he was shot in the back with a .22 revolver," builder Richard Rhodes told Australian broadcasters. "I had another lady stop and we tried CPR on him. And he passed away right here."

also

The 17-year-old said in open court "I pulled the trigger" but the judge directed him to remain quiet.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/usatoday/article/2677787&usatref=sportsmod

Occam's Banana
08-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Don't ya just hate how those pesky guns just go off shooting people all by themselves :rolleyes:

Especially when there are disadvantaged youths in the vicinity. (Think of the children!)

AuH20
08-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Especially when there are disadvantaged youths in the vicinity. (Think of the children!)

If they only had adequately funded schools and proper healthcare, this could have been entirely avoided.

Sola_Fide
08-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Poor guy.

James Madison
08-20-2013, 07:30 PM
They were just following the examples set by their role models: musicians, celebrities, and athletes.

fearthereaperx
08-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Rap and gang culture to blame.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/were-chris-lanes-teenage-killers-really-bored-warning-strong-language/2/

fr33
08-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Duncan isn't very far from me (relatively speaking).

To the gun grabbers out there. Crime rates are low there. According to these stats the last murder was in 2008. Before that, 1 in 2004. Before that 1 in 2000 and 1 in 1999.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Duncan-Oklahoma.html

It wouldn't even be in the news if the victim wasn't Australian.

AuH20
08-20-2013, 08:50 PM

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/were-chris-lanes-teenage-killers-really-bored-warning-strong-language/2/

Its more attributable to the Lord of Flies effect in their formative years. Note all the characters in that book were white, but it's the same phenomenon.

fearthereaperx
08-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Note all the characters in that book were white.

And fictional.

No, it's more attributable to the music and the culture embedded in it. You don't see 80's rock fans committing these senseless acts on a daily basis.

Snew
08-20-2013, 09:50 PM

don't put all rap/hip-hop into one category. Chief Keef (who sucks) is polar opposite to guys like Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, etc. in terms of content (and quality).

BuddyRey
08-21-2013, 03:49 AM

Anyone else think these would make some pretty awesome death metal lyrics?

RonPaulIsGreat
08-21-2013, 04:58 AM
Damn you zimmerman, This is from the rage inflicted upon them by the Trayvon Martin verdict. I say set them free.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 01:34 PM
The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Usually when parents of the accused claim their kids are innocent it's used by some to claim conspiracy. This usually happens if it's a terrorist attack or the perpetrators are Muslim - see Boston bombing.

So what here? Anyone going to question the official story or does everyone believe the MSM, the police, and TPTB this time?

How do you know he confessed? Because the police said so? The MSM? And even if he did "confess" how do you know he wasn't coerced?

Oh you poor naive souls who swallow everything the government and the MSM tell you.

Edit: I'm being a dick here. But this is the exact shit I hear every time there is a terrorist attack or a Muslim happens to be the bad guy. Why is this any different? Why is it OK to believe the government, the police, and the MSM this time?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 01:37 PM

Attacking the US is so PC.

Murders happen everywhere. If it happened in any other country they wouldn't be urging a boycott of that country.

Oklahoma is as safe as Australia.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 01:39 PM
If we were as gun crazy as the Australian PM says we are, crimes like this would happen much less often.

How so? How would more guns have prevented this?

Guy was jogging and shot in the back.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Jackson?

Sharpton?

If Obama had 3 sons.....

oh, and in b4 BlackTerrell

Yeah yeah yeah but you are willfully ignoring the obvious difference.

As soon as the perpetrators were identified they were arrested. Which is what is supposed to happen.

What more do you want?

John of Des Moines
08-21-2013, 02:02 PM
This shyt by youths is only going to get worse. The courts now have given the green light to those under 18 that murderous behavior is peachy-keen and will NOT result at a minimum to life with no parole.

There's three misguided youths coming up to trial for car-hijacking and beating the man literally stupid. He needs 24/7 care and physical therapy. He just arrived from Africa joining his wife thus does not qualify for Social Security disability or pretty much anything. The local lib columnist states it's unfair (which it is to a certain extant - if we have a welfare state this guy should qualify) but says nothing about the youths who are only charged with 1st degree robbery worth 20 years.

08-21-2013, 02:31 PM

I don't care if they were disadvantaged, the guy they killed is still dead.

That's fine, if somebody murdered my family members, I could execute them personally after trial and would lose no sleep over it.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2013, 02:33 PM
If the unemployment rate wasn't so high, maybe these guys would be working (not "bored"), with a greater respect for themselves and others.

James Madison
08-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Let's be real, people. The only reason this is national news is because the victim was an athlete. Athletes form the backbone of modern bread & circuses; they are notch above us mundanes.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2013, 02:35 PM

As soon as the perpetrators were identified they were arrested. Which is what is supposed to happen.

What more do you want?

24x7 media coverage, with calls for outrage, followed by continuous coverage of every aspect of the legal process and trial?

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 02:55 PM
24x7 media coverage, with calls for outrage, followed by continuous coverage of every aspect of the legal process and trial?

What do you mean "calls for outrage"? Outrage at who exactly?

The kids - but they're already being charged.

The system? Why? They're being charged as they should be.

tod evans
08-21-2013, 02:56 PM

What more do you want?

What more do I want?

What I want is these two faced racist bastards to step up and open their mouths in this particular case.

I want them to preach and scream racism on behalf of an Aussie foreigner.

We both know that scenario doesn't fit their crooked agenda.

dillo
08-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Death penalty seems rather unfounded for someone that didn't pull the trigger, thats a rather dangerous precedent to set

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 03:15 PM
What more do I want?

What I want is these two faced racist bastards to step up and open their mouths in this particular case.

I want them to preach and scream racism on behalf of an Aussie foreigner.

We both know that scenario doesn't fit their crooked agenda.

Do you get that Sharpton getting involved in Zimmerman case helped (or could have helped) bring justice in a case where a murderer was never charged.

In this case the murderer is already charged.

Jesse or Al or anyone else getting involved doesn't help anyone. The people responsible are being properly charged.

If these three claimed self defense and the cops didn't even question them on it then you would have a point.

tod evans
08-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Death penalty seems rather unfounded for someone that didn't pull the trigger, thats a rather dangerous precedent to set

SOP in way more cases than just this one!

tod evans
08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Do you get that Sharpton getting involved in Zimmerman case helped (or could have helped) bring justice in a case where a murderer was never charged.

What total and utter bullshit!

These two clowns are low-life racist bastards who only incite people to further their own agenda.

Athan
08-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Jessie Jackson: "Maybe the white "victim" should be sure to check his privilages next time so this won't happen again."

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2013, 03:54 PM
What do you mean "calls for outrage"? Outrage at who exactly?

The kids - but they're already being charged.

The system? Why? They're being charged as they should be.

The calls for outrage came from Jackson, Sharpton and many others on the left. Apparently they wanted the DA to file charges that were never backed up by evidence, or would be provable in Court.

Zimmerman was charged.

Why was the Zimmerman trial televised and covered continuously? You tell us.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:09 PM
What total and utter bullshit!

These two clowns are low-life racist bastards who only incite people to further their own agenda.

And what's their agenda?

Jesse Jackson is 70+ years old. He went to a segregated high school and wasn't allowed to drink from "white water fountains". At some point people said enough and he, and MLK and millions of others marched and organized and in 2013 many of those injustices have gone away.

He's far from perfect but the guy has done a lot of good for Americans of all races.

If you die like MLK you will be made a saint. And if you keep living eventually a lot of people will hate you. Would have happened to MLK if he were still alive.

Again I'm not sure what you expect from him here: the people responsible are being charged.

If they weren't charged you would have a point.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2013, 04:11 PM
The calls for outrage came from Jackson, Sharpton and many others on the left. Apparently they wanted the DA to file charges that were never backed up by evidence, or would be provable in Court.

Zimmerman was charged.

Why was the Zimmerman trial televised and covered continuously? You tell us.

Because it was an interesting case with many different angles.

Same reason we had 500 threads on RPF about it.

Jodi Arias got plenty of TV coverage too but barely got any RPF coverage. Why did Zimmerman trial get so much coverage on RPF?

tod evans
08-21-2013, 04:13 PM
And what's their agenda?

Hate.

I'm done wasting my cyber ink, bye.

Brian4Liberty
08-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Because it was an interesting case with many different angles.

Same reason we had 500 threads on RPF about it.

Jodi Arias got plenty of TV coverage too but barely got any RPF coverage. Why did Zimmerman trial get so much coverage on RPF?

I never saw much Arias coverage, but that was probably because it was mostly covered on shows like Nancy Grace. There were some threads here, but there was no one adamantly arguing on one side of the issue. Hard to have long threads when everyone is in agreement.

BlackTerrel
08-22-2013, 09:10 PM
I never saw much Arias coverage, but that was probably because it was mostly covered on shows like Nancy Grace. There were some threads here, but there was no one adamantly arguing on one side of the issue. Hard to have long threads when everyone is in agreement.

Exactly. And that's why this case got a lot of coverage, and got a ton of ratings. It was an interesting case and an issue that mattered to a lot of people.

BlackTerrel
08-22-2013, 09:11 PM
To be fair my girlfriend subjected me to an unGodly amount of the Jodi Arias trial so I may not have a fair assessment of how much coverage it actually got. I know it was covered in the Terrel house about 8 hours/day.

AuH20
08-23-2013, 08:47 AM
We have some disturbed young people walking the streets. Look at these tweets:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/21/hate-them-heres-what-teen-accused-of-murdering-australian-student-had-to-say-about-white-people-guns-and-killing-on-twitter/

In one outrageous tweet, Edwards writes: “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

In another, he claims he “knocked out 5 woods since Zimmerman court.” The word “woods” is also a derogatory term used to describe white people.

aGameOfThrones
08-23-2013, 12:15 PM
We have some disturbed young people walking the streets. Look at these tweets:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/21/hate-them-heres-what-teen-accused-of-murdering-australian-student-had-to-say-about-white-people-guns-and-killing-on-twitter/

I'm glad race wasn't the motivator behind this crime.

Brian4Liberty
08-23-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm glad race wasn't the motivator behind this crime.

The "hate crime" laws are a bunch of nonsense. A murder is a murder, plain and simple. That being said, there's very little doubt that they murdered this guy because he was white.

BlackTerrel
08-24-2013, 05:51 PM
The "hate crime" laws are a bunch of nonsense. A murder is a murder, plain and simple. That being said, there's very little doubt that they murdered this guy because he was white.

Even the third kid who was white.

amy31416
08-24-2013, 06:16 PM

Even the third kid who was white.

It's a rare one with me agreeing with BT, but I think it was convenience more than color. They were all three looking to kill someone because they were bored is my understanding, and that's the first target they found.

I do know that at least one of the black kids wrote a bunch of stuff hatin' on whitey, but I think that's him venting blame-game stuff since he did actually have white friends.

BlackTerrel
08-24-2013, 06:32 PM
It's a rare one with me agreeing with BT, but I think it was convenience more than color. They were all three looking to kill someone because they were bored is my understanding, and that's the first target they found.

I do know that at least one of the black kids wrote a bunch of stuff hatin' on whitey, but I think that's him venting blame-game stuff since he did actually have white friends.

If me and Amy can agree on something I believe there is still hope for the human race.

amy31416
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM
If me and Amy can agree on something I believe there is still hope for the human race.

It's a good day. :p