PDA

View Full Version : Its sometimes hard to have faith in the american people

Mani
08-20-2013, 10:05 AM
I read the comments of them hating Snowden, and now hating greenwald. And thankful UK kept people safe by confiscating miranda's stuff.

I read them screaming bloody murder over Manning. They want him dead, executed, immediately or jailed for eternity.

They ignore all atrocities the government commits and scream, There were no war crimes Manning discovered! He helped the enemies and endangered us all!!!

If you point out the sex trading of children, well.....thats just ignored....

I see them loving the TSA, banning purses at football games and yelling at anyone who does not comply. I saw a guy actually RECOMEND the TSA for nfl games coz they know how to go thru lines faster.

I saw guys yelling, the same tired "dont like the TSA, dont fly! Dont like the new NFL rules, dont GO! They keep us safe."

Sometimes im wondering, are these the biggest pansies on the planet?

Keep us safe, keep us safe, keep us safe...seriously? Lightining, drunk driving, cops, heart disease have the greatest chance of killing you....not the boogey man terrorist you fucking pussies!

I see these people just eat up whatever the mainstream media says.

And half the dead dog stories or abused civilian stoies by cops started with a nosey neighbor.

Fucking boot licking bastards.

Its just hard to see so many blind masses following orders and ignoring truth.

Kotin
08-20-2013, 10:09 AM
its pretty disheartening.. these people do not live in the real world.. the way they view the world is pretty much like a child does..

they believe only things that will make them feel safer or better but refuse to look at the world around them for what it actually is..

the term "asleep" is very apt.. and to be someone awake in a world full of sleepers is quite a struggle.. one wishes to inform those who still slumber but cannot.. only when the state steps on them enough do they even begin to question.. but for many it takes quite a bit..

pcosmar
08-20-2013, 10:12 AM
It is expected. and predicted in a book I read..

Though I do wonder if the narrative and comments are not the same vocal few, and meant to influence others along those lines.

Kotin
08-20-2013, 10:14 AM
It is expected. and predicted in a book I read..

Though I do wonder if the narrative and comments are not the same vocal few, and meant to influence others along those lines.

a very intelligent question to ask..

amy31416
08-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Definitely avoid Huffington Post on Snowden/Greenwald--they are vicious, murderous, (probably paid,) herd-mentality assholes.

Hell, even here you have to avoid subjects like the TSA, when you have certain members defending that sort of bullshit.

Yeah, it ain't easy.

osan
08-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I read the comments of them hating Snowden, and now hating greenwald. And thankful UK kept people safe by confiscating miranda's stuff.

I read them screaming bloody murder over Manning. They want him dead, executed, immediately or jailed for eternity.

They ignore all atrocities the government commits and scream, There were no war crimes Manning discovered! He helped the enemies and endangered us all!!!

If you point out the sex trading of children, well.....thats just ignored....

I see them loving the TSA, banning purses at football games and yelling at anyone who does not comply. I saw a guy actually RECOMEND the TSA for nfl games coz they know how to go thru lines faster.

I saw guys yelling, the same tired "dont like the TSA, dont fly! Dont like the new NFL rules, dont GO! They keep us safe."

Sometimes im wondering, are these the biggest pansies on the planet?

Keep us safe, keep us safe, keep us safe...seriously? Lightining, drunk driving, cops, heart disease have the greatest chance of killing you....not the boogey man terrorist you fucking pussies!

I see these people just eat up whatever the mainstream media says.

And half the dead dog stories or abused civilian stoies by cops started with a nosey neighbor.

Fucking boot licking bastards.

Its just hard to see so many blind masses following orders and ignoring truth.

And yet none of this should be surprising - look back at evil Rome with its bread and circuses - keep them fed enough, make sure they have free stuff, and keep their eyes busy with all that is lurid or otherwise makes them glad they are not someone else.

Rome really stepped off the curb with this deal and poisoned everything that was to come thereafter.

Then fast forward to the 20th century - Lenin and his handjob henchies - just look at what they were able to stir up with Stalin's finish. Mao. Consider the footage of the enraptured crowds ready to bear the Fuhrer's babies by the million. With every technological innovation the depravity of the tyrant pushes ever more deeply into frontiers decent men would not have even dared entertain for the qualities such thoughts share with those that ponder what it must be like to rape a child.

We are done. The only thing left is to hope Providence tosses us a crumb and crashes an appropriately sized asteroid into the earth or that the Christians are actually right and a justifiably pissed off Jesus comes back to set things straight. I cannot say I care which, just as long as SOMETHING occurs to disrupt and de-ball these raving lunatics.

Entropy and human proclivity appears to be a terminally dangerous combination.