08-20-2013, 09:47 AM
It's somewhat fair.

http://www.esquire.com/features/alex-jones-interview-0913

fr33
08-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Pretty good for esquire.

Anti Federalist
08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Ron and Rand Paul appear on his show, and Rand has accused Obama, in words that could have come out of Jones's mouth, of being part of the "anti-American globalist plot against our Constitution."

Oh boy...LOL

Last year he earned nearly $7 million, plowing all of it right back into his business.

BOOM goes the dynamite.

Anti Federalist
08-20-2013, 10:53 AM
However extreme and paranoid and downright cartoonish his unending stream of alarm can be, Jones believes every word he says and can prove it with a personal stash of food big enough to last three years. And if they bothered to look without prejudice, these righteous leftists would see that Jones covers issues like the drug war, the growing security state, and Monsanto's genetic modification of food exactly the way they do, just as many of his themes were echoed by the Occupy movement. Their personal attacks just evade the far more troubling question of why so many people on all sides of the political spectrum now believe such radical ideas — why the coal-mine canaries who scream about poison gas whenever hard times come have suddenly appeared everywhere, flocking left and right and straight into the halls of Congress. At a time when America seems to be minting a thousand new Alex Joneses every day, the bigger question is: What changed? Have these people gone crazy, or do they actually see something the rest of us don't? How do you make an Alex Jones?

What changed?

Simple, the surveillance/warfare state took the mask off.

This is the future: continuous warfare, continuous surveillance.

And it is fail, unless we take drastic measures, no fucking fooling, and right fucking now.

Ten more years will be too late.

compromise
08-20-2013, 10:54 AM
To my surprise, Jones often sounds quite liberal. The opposition to gay marriage disgusts him, for example. "Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Absolutely, people should be able to get married."

Same with abortion. "I get a woman's right, I get all those real arguments."

I didn't know Alex was pro-choice.

AuH20
08-20-2013, 10:55 AM
I love how every mainstream magazine always prefixes what Quigley wrote , by stating that he later renounced what he had written as if that magically removes it from the public record. He either was invited to view their secret files or he wasn't. There can't be any clarification to that degree.

AuH20
08-20-2013, 10:55 AM
I didn't know Alex was pro-choice.

He's not.

compromise
08-20-2013, 11:00 AM
He's not.

So why did he say that he "get's a woman's right"?

AuH20
08-20-2013, 11:02 AM
So why did he say that he "get's a woman's right"?

I think he was saying that he understands their position, but disagrees with it. Jones is 100% prolife if you've ever heard him.

fr33
08-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Bump for the AJ fans. I think they'd like to read it.

I have a theory on why he named his son Rex. Must be after this legend Townes Van Zandt song, Rex's Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuHy1QBXEw

It's a Texas thang.

Austrian Econ Disciple
08-20-2013, 11:20 PM
The question is...William Cooper or Alex Jones. Dun dun dun.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2013, 04:39 AM
Bump for the AJ fans. I think they'd like to read it.

I enjoyed it.

Confirmed what I've known all along: he's the real deal.

And in today's world, that's saying a lot.

It should come as no surprise that fans of Jones would be naturally supportive of Ron Paul, for the same reason.