PDA

View Full Version : The cards are finished!

RON PAUL 4409
11-28-2007, 12:35 AM
I will repeat what I said im my meetup group.

Hope this is pleasing to all of us for the Holidays

This is the final draft. Remember, I am an amateur. Me and Ernie kept brain storming to come up with something neutral. Sorry for those who wanted Santa and stuff. . I came to realize just how divisive tha fat bastard can be....haha I haven't took the red pill so I think he's cool. Anyway hope you like it.

Ernies going to have these printed by the same people who made the Ron Paul we the people collage flier. The back will stay the same but this will be the front. Who wouldn't want one of these on their car window come Christmas?

I got my head bit off for putting Happy holidays on it. So I put Merry Christmas on it and got my head bit off by the other croud. I put a Santa in there and they bit my head off again because it was the "commercial" Santa. Then we decided on spread the love with love backwards and Ernie said it look like spread the evil....lol.... he may be right on that one.

At first I was in sort of disbelief at all the flak I was getting but now I'm glad I did do this because I learned something. You see I grew up with the commercial Santa and all that junk and just don't take "Christmas" as serious as others do.

Now I know that every word on something like this will be scutinized. I see that things that I may not perceive as a big deal have great meaning in others and I will try to be more careful in the future!

http://www.gmvtr.com/sitebuilder/images/es_4-528x310.png

>

bbachtung
11-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Where are you?

RON PAUL 4409
11-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Where are you?

Are you quoting my quote (The Revolution has started! Where are you?) or do you really want to know where I'm from:)

RickNHouston
11-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Attn: New Hampshire residents:

I have 4 adult males willing and ready to go to New Hampshire the first week of January to block walk, sign wave, door knock or whatever else is needed. Two are married and two single with significant others ranging from mid 30's to mid 50's. All clean and sober family types. We can pay our own transportation costs but will need a place to stay. Any body have any spare room. Might be too late for this but I have always heard that colors of the trees in New England are a sight to behold at this time of year at least once in a mans lifettime. Plus we don't get too much snow down here in Houston either so that might add some excitement to it as well.

If you'd rather IM or e-mail me plz do so at trickyd54@yahoo.com

Rick W.

angrydragon
11-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Rick, post that under uhm...I think there's a better thread for your post.

paulgirl
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
That card is hot! I love it. How can we get it in a big sign?

austin4paul
12-11-2007, 07:29 AM
That card is hot! I love it. How can we get it in a big sign?
I agree. Can you post a high resolution image somewhere so we can download? I want a big banner for our Tea Party rally.

RON PAUL 4409
12-11-2007, 09:22 AM
I agree. Can you post a high resolution image somewhere so we can download? I want a big banner for our Tea Party rally.

where do you want it?....go to my website www.ronpaul4409.com (http://www.ronpaul4409.com)

RON PAUL 4409
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
That is a PNG graphic...pretty high res....we had 15,000 cards made up for New Hampshire!

RON PAUL 4409
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
I will be there the 16-20 if someone would lend me some help while I am there i am traveling from PHX