PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham Dinner Interrupted by the Champions of the 99%

AuH20
08-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Two groups I don't particularly care for. RINO Corporatists and Progressive boobs all in one room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmEiREqvUMg#at=34

JK/SEA
08-18-2013, 03:55 PM
i approve...glad i wasn't there. Annoying, yet somehow entertaining.

bolil
08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Why do they do that stupid repeat nonsense. They heard it when the lady on the microphone said it, they didn't need a fucking refrain.

AuH20
08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Not a single word about the corporate backed immigration bill he's sponsoring. How rich was that? They seem to have a one track mind about some ridiculous American Jobs Act and an extension of unemployment benefits.

compromise
08-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Lindsey and the radical left agree on introducing an Internet Sales Tax.

twomp
08-18-2013, 04:48 PM
lol if their goal is to annoy Graham, they did it but if their goal is to one day have him lose his seat in the Senate, then they failed. He probably gained some support from South Carolina's Republicans for that. So fail.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Dumb leftists so publicly attacking Graham will only serve to make South Carolina Republican primary voters rally around him.

specsaregood
08-19-2013, 07:49 AM
"My Sister has been unemployed for 6 years, how do you propose we fix this problem?"

I got a couple of ideas.

jmdrake
08-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Dumb leftists so publicly attacking Graham will only serve to make South Carolina Republican primary voters rally around him.

Maybe he hired them? Did you see how he was mouthing along with them at one point and how he winked at the camera? I wonder what would have happened if some liberty types asked him some real questions like "If we're so broke, why did you support sending foreign aid to a government run by the Muslim Brotherhood? And why do you support drone strikes on U.S. soil to fight terrorism, and yet you support aid to terrorist linked groups in Syria and you supported aid to terrorist linked groups in Libya? Due to you support of the Libyan insurgency, do you feel you are at least somewhat responsible for what happened in Bengazi? And why do you oppose an audit of the federal reserve? Don't the American people at least deserve to know what's going on? And why won't you support a bill to bar plea deals with banks that get caught laundering drug money? And what do you plan to do about the fact that Fox News showed U.S. troops guarding opium? You're against the drug trade right?"

We all know what would have happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

fr33
08-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Yeah he or someone with him probably hired them.

AuH20
08-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Yeah he or someone with him probably hired them.

How did they gain entrance into the restaurant? That's what I want to know.

compromise
08-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Maybe he hired them? Did you see how he was mouthing along with them at one point and how he winked at the camera? I wonder what would have happened if some liberty types asked him some real questions like "If we're so broke, why did you support sending foreign aid to a government run by the Muslim Brotherhood? And why do you support drone strikes on U.S. soil to fight terrorism, and yet you support aid to terrorist linked groups in Syria and you supported aid to terrorist linked groups in Libya? Due to you support of the Libyan insurgency, do you feel you are at least somewhat responsible for what happened in Bengazi? And why do you oppose an audit of the federal reserve? Don't the American people at least deserve to know what's going on? And why won't you support a bill to bar plea deals with banks that get caught laundering drug money? And what do you plan to do about the fact that Fox News showed U.S. troops guarding opium? You're against the drug trade right?"

We all know what would have happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

Graham actually co-sponsoired Audit The Fed last year.

FrankRep
08-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Now Lindsey Graham can play "the leftists hate me" card to win the conservative/GOP vote.

Freaking idiots...