PDA

View Full Version : Vote: National Republican Senatorial Committee survey

literatim
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.nrsc.org/survey/

Fred Thompson currently leads over Ron Paul, time to switch that around. :)

mdh
06-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I voted in this one before, I like their style and questions.

ChrisM
06-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I voted Paul/McCain

I think McCain has the experience necessary to give good counsel to Ron Paul, even if he is a stereotypical politician. He's also a good face -- honestly, the vice president really doesn't do much until the president dies. I would like to see Ron Paul live to 80 but I'm not sure of those chances.

PatriotOne
06-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Call me paranoid, but at this point, I always feel I am being put on some sort of caging list if I vote in these polls (see Florida's 2004 caging list and Monica Goodling's testimony during Gonzales trial). These people stop at nothing to get their way :mad: .

specsaregood
06-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Call me paranoid, but at this point, I always feel I am being put on some sort of caging list if I vote in these polls (see Florida's 2004 caging list and Monica Goodling's testimony during Gonzales trial). These people stop at nothing to get their way :mad: .

Same here, but it was worth it to put Giuliani as the "Most Dangerous Democrat" for the future of our country.

ShaneC
06-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Same here, but it was worth it to put Giuliani as the "Most Dangerous Democrat" for the future of our country.

I put Clinton/Giuliani

...oddly, I also put Clinton as most likely to win the Dem nomination. I hope I'm wrong. I really don't like her.

winston84
06-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Looks like the poll hasn't been updated since Friday and I don't like the fact that you don't see any percentiles only bar graphs...

angrydragon
06-25-2007, 01:44 PM

Same here. :)

mconder
07-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Ron is second to Fred Thompson. I think this should be helped a bit.