PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Ron On Bill Moyers.

BrazilLuLa
11-27-2007, 11:31 PM
I just wrote a lengthy, very polite request to Bill Moyers asking of him to interview Paul in an upcoming show.

Bill Moyers Journal attracts independent thinkers who tend to want alternative opinions. Some label Bill Moyers as a liberal, but if you watch his show, you will realize that he comes down hard on those who support big money and special interests vs. the welfare of the people. There is no doubt he does his best to inform people on what they should know, but do not; and I respect him greatly for that.

More importantly, Bill Moyers segments often end up on google video and youtube and frequently make it to the most viewed section. It doesn't matter if you like Bill Moyers or not, but he's an excellent interviewer who will be as fair to Ron Paul as he can be.

Please send interview requests below.

I humbly ask of you; Please Friends, no Bill bashing on this thread.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/about/feedback_thanks.html

Dave

slantedview
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
I LOVE Bill Moyers, but I was thinking this wouldn't be too likely since he hasn't had any other candidates on.

Charlie Rose on the other hand.... He's had several candidates (see my Charlie Rose thread :) )

BrazilLuLa
11-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Could we try anyway? I think it's worth a shot. The more targets we aim for, the more we're bound to hit one.

me3
11-27-2007, 11:37 PM
There is an older Ron Paul interview by Bill Moyers on YT. Might be worth getting the view count up on that, and rating it, favoriting it etc.

Brian Bailey
11-27-2007, 11:37 PM
I would love to see this happen.

BrazilLuLa
11-27-2007, 11:51 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OenXhQvgYwo

The above interview was taped in 2002. It is another reminder of how steady Ron Paul's beliefs. Between him and Kucinich, there is no other candidate that even comes close in be as unwavering in their positions.

Fast Forward to Today, and this interview needs a follow-up. If Ron appears again on Bill Moyers, we could assume that part of the above interview will be recapped; showing Paul's steadiness on his positions.

An in studio sit down interview would be more a more intimate conversation. And "conversation" really is the right word. Bill moyers does more than interview.

idiom
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Awesome having him rip on the Iraq war ahead of time. 100% vindicated.