PDA

View Full Version : Father Of 8 Dies Of Heart Attack After NYPD Break Into The Wrong House

kcchiefs6465
08-16-2013, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDaA96HSG4

Brooklyn dad of eight literally scared to death after arguing with cops

Outraged loved ones say a Brooklyn father of eight was scared to death — literally — after cops swarmed his apartment while searching for someone who slugged a woman and stole her cellphone.

Carlos Alcis, 43, dropped dead Thursday from an apparent heart attack as his helpless wife and four of his children protested the fruitless intrusion in Brownsville, relatives said.

Compounding the tragedy, cops asked Alcis’ 16-year-old son Emmanuel, whom they rousted out of bed and wrongly suspected of being the thief, to help perform mouth-to-mouth. The family also claimed it took nearly 30 minutes for an ambulance to reach their Rockaway Parkway home — just blocks from Brookdale University Hospital.

“They scared him to death. He was healthy and fine,” Alcis’ brother, Stevenson Alcis, said of the Haitian immigrant.

The fatal encounter started at 5:30 a.m. when a 21-year-old woman was punched in the face at Kings Highway and Rockaway Parkway by a man who took her iPhone, police said.

A witness followed the robber to the two-story brick building, where the Alcis family lives in a basement apartment. The witness told cops the culprit, wearing red pants, ran into the building. Police allegedly barged into the Brooklyn home early Thursday. Here, Tyler Foster shows where police damaged the door as they dragged him out of bed to be shown to victim of cell phone robbery at 5:30 a.m.

Cops went door-to-door searching for the robber. NYPD officials claim they knocked on the Alcis family’s door and Carlos Alcis let them in. But neighbors on the first floor said police pried their door open. They showed the Daily News a door that appeared to have been splintered near the lock.

“My door was closed and then the door opened and there was a flashlight in my face,” he said.

“My father kept asking, ‘What happened? Why are you here,’ ” he said.

Emmanuel Alcis, who was wearing red basketball shorts at the time, said he was in his bed when a cop shone a flashlight in his face.

“They took me out to the backyard. They asked a girl, ‘Is that him?’ She said, ‘It’s not him,’ ” said Emmanuel, who was allowed to go back inside.

He said his father suddenly collapsed and started shaking. The teen said police continued to search the apartment, checking under beds and piles of clothes — even as blood started coming from his father’s mouth. He said an officer finally checked his father for a pulse, then asked him to blow air into his dad’s mouth as they started chest compressions.

By the time an ambulance arrived, Carlos Alcis, who emigrated from Haiti in 2000 and worked as a stockman at Bobby’s department store in Brooklyn, was dead.

“This is a wrongful death that should never have happened,” the family’s lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, said.

Cops later found the woman’s cellphone in front of a nearby building on Rockaway Parkway using her Find My iPhone app. No one has been arrested.

Police also admitted a 911 snafu delayed getting an ambulance to the dying man. They said the ambulance was incorrectly sent to the scene of the robbery instead of the Alcis home. A readout of the dispatch obtained by The News shows police made the 911 call at 6:06 a.m. and the ambulance didn’t arrive until 6:29 a.m.

Pictures at website.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-father-dies-arguing-police-home-article-1.1428240

DamianTV
08-16-2013, 03:18 PM
I swear the Cops no longer even care if they make a mistake, as long as they make their Quota.

aGameOfThrones
08-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Lawsuit without merit...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f7a27599f0e92598891975f9603dee35/tumblr_mkc7qaxIhF1ql8ud2o1_500.gif--------------->

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?424512-Houston-Deputy-Sues-Woman-Who-Dialed-9-1-1

phill4paul
08-16-2013, 04:08 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/Rockindad/Hangman.gif

For the children.

Anti Federalist
08-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Thank god all those brave officers were OK.

Blood borne pathogens, donchaknow.

He said his father suddenly collapsed and started shaking. The teen said police continued to search the apartment, checking under beds and piles of clothes — even as blood started coming from his father’s mouth. He said an officer finally checked his father for a pulse, then asked him to blow air into his dad’s mouth as they started chest compressions.

NYPD CPR = "Hey asshole, get up before you die...or I taser you!"

heavenlyboy34
08-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Just-us served. :mad:

kcchiefs6465
02-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Bump.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-15-2014, 09:49 PM
did they have a warrant? no? manslaughter charges! cops are not above the law!
and even if they have a warrant aren't they supposed to knock first? jesus christ

enhanced_deficit
02-16-2014, 12:09 PM
African-Americans have faced discrimination historically in America but it seems since election of Obama there is not only spike in all police state abuse cases but relatively higher deadly affect on African-Americans of encroaching police state.
Recent execution of unarmed mom Miriam Carey in DC was just one high profile example.

kcchiefs6465
07-09-2014, 04:50 AM
Stingray?

As if I need a question mark.