PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this will get people to stop calling the cops...

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Maybe this will get people to stop calling the cops...

Deputy files civil lawsuit against 9-1-1 caller after he was injured during assault at her home

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9207650

Call 911, get sued by responders.

bunklocoempire
08-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Quick lady! Unionize!

TheTexan
08-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Future of 9-1-1 calls:

"Help, there's a burglar in my home! And watch your step in the living room, there is some spilled water on the floor"

youngbuck
08-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Maybe this will get people to stop calling the cops...

We can only hope. But most people won't stop until it's literally their head, or the head of an immediate loved one, under a jackboot. Even then, it takes some people multiple such encounters to finally see the light.

DamianTV
08-16-2013, 04:13 PM
We can only hope. But most people won't stop until it's literally their head, or the head of an immediate loved one, under a jackboot. Even then, it takes some people multiple such encounters to finally see the light.

Well, they need to understand that the Light at the End of the Tunnel is a fast moving TRAIN with no intention of stopping.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Well, they need to understand that the Light at the End of the Tunnel is a fast moving TRAIN with no intention of stopping.

Well, if the threat of bodily harm isn't enough, being sued is a small worry. I was thinking maybe it might keep people from nosing into other peoples' business.

DamianTV
08-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Well, if the threat of bodily harm isn't enough, being sued is a small worry. I was thinking maybe it might keep people from nosing into other peoples' business.

Great! When can we get the Cops to stop nosing into OUR business?