PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's greatest strength

Original_Intent
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
We are Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, and Independents.
We are Aetheists, Christians, And who knows what else.
We are pro-lifers and pro-choicers.
Gay, Straight and whatever other choices there are
Drug Users and Teetotalers.
Red, Black, White, Yellow, and probably Little Green Men in Tin Foil Hats.
Conspiracy Theorists and Doubting Thomases.

Ron Paul said it best - Freedom is not divisive, it brings us together.
The truth sets us free, and truth is defeating lies and error.

95% of people, even if they currently support another candidate would support Ron Paul IF THEY ONLY KNEW.

Once someone "joins our family", what are the chances of them switching to another candidate? Near zero.

We are only gonna grow, and it is going to continue to be exponential!

Thank you all again for everything you are doing, and for being my brothers and sisters in arms! HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL AT THE BIG PARTY IN DC IN 18 MONTHS!

YEEEEEEEE- HAAAAAAAAW! (for all you ex-Deaniacs out there!

Noodles
06-24-2007, 07:44 PM
The campaign needs to craft a message very much like yours. I like the
"I am Ron Paul" idea very much. Something like this maybe:

*30 yr. old white teacher chic: " I am a Republican, and I am Ron Paul."
*Hippy 60's tie-dyed guy: " I am a Democrat, and I am Ron Paul."
*45 yr. old guy in a white medical coat, sitting on his Harley: " I am a physician, and I am Ron Paul."
*Sexy lady: "I am (fill in the blank), and I am Ron Paul".

Can't take credit for this idea, because it was floating around here somewhere the other day. But I think someone should take the idea and run with it. Highlight all the different walks of life that this campaign is attracting, and point out, like you just did in your excellent post, that FREEDOM is the uniting concept.

Rock on.

megan
06-24-2007, 07:48 PM
great post! I sent this to my meetup group :) I am a white unemployed chick, and I am ron paul!

mport1
06-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Lets not add in the conspiracy theorist part :)

LibertyEagle
06-24-2007, 08:33 PM
I like these ideas very much. I think we need to add at the end something like...

....but, most importantly, we are all Americans (who love their country).

Not sure if it's too much to put in the last part.

LibertyEagle
06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Did you guys see these 2 videos?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=36286#post36286

ButchHowdy
06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Lets not add in the conspiracy theorist part :)

I AM a proud conspiracy theorist. I trust nothing the TPTB do - In fact today, I believe the Titanic was sunk purposely to get rid of Astor, Guggenheim and one other guy who wanted to stop the coming Federal Reserve.

Okay, I need to go turn my metal hat a few degrees, Bye

megan
06-24-2007, 08:53 PM
and I really really like the "I am Ron Paul" idea. I'm not a good photographer or photo editor, but I just made this one for me:

"I am a student, and I am Ron Paul"
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1116/617105321_6d003926e1_b.jpg

Maybe someone who IS good at photo manipulation can run with this. The RP campaign is so grassroots and viral that the RP campaign manager might just pick it up and we'll end up seeing it in advertisements! If anyone can set up a really good photoshoot, I'm sure the result would become immortalized on the internet and be spread all over the place.

BuddyRey
06-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Best thing I've read all week! and so true! I've never seen such a diverse group of folks from all walks of life and political persuasions gathering behind one candidate the way I've seen them gravitate to Ron Paul.

rg123
06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
I AM a proud conspiracy theorist. I trust nothing the TPTB do - In fact today, I believe the Titanic was sunk purposely to get rid of Astor, Guggenheim and one other guy who wanted to stop the coming Federal Reserve.

Okay, I need to go turn my metal hat a few degrees, Bye

lol........

Original_Intent
06-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Appreciate all the comments. I agree some youtube videos or an ad campaign emphasizing our diversity would be a great idea!

SeanEdwards
06-25-2007, 08:03 AM
We should have video of a black guy, a KKK sheet wearing dude, and an orthodox jew, all holding hands and endorsing Ron Paul. :D :D :D

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Noodles
06-25-2007, 08:29 AM
throw in Osama bin Laden and Tipper Gore and you've got something!:D