PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage to replace Hannity radio?

Warlord
08-16-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKeV-VtGe4o

trey4sports
08-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Well, they both suck.

Warlord
08-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Well, they both suck.

Mixed bag for us though. Hannity has Rand on as a guest a lot.

FSP-Rebel
08-16-2013, 10:02 AM
If true, then in hindsight it's no wonder that Hannity has been having Rand and Ted on a lot. My guess is that more people are coming our way and by him having Karl Rove on so often and taking him seriously and legitimately that many people are seeing through his act.

compromise
08-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Mixed bag for us though. Hannity has Rand on as a guest a lot.

Agreed. Rand's office refuses requests by Savage to have Rand on his show and Savage believes he's a sellout on immigration, so Hannity may be better strategically for Rand, even if Savage is a little better on the issues.

specsaregood
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
./

jllundqu
08-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I like Savage.

Anti Federalist
08-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Or it could just be that Hannity's schtick is old and tired. Seriously, have you tried listening to his show? half is commercials and the other half always seems to be just some dumbasses sitting around giving each other dutch rudders. Its not informative, and isn't even entertaining.

TIL what a "Dutch Rudder" is.

LOL

+rep

AuH20
08-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Savage is a showman who is actually interesting and entertaining. Hannity on the other hand brings very little to the table.

AuH20
08-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Sean Hannity isn't even Savage's area code in terms of critical thinking skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3T3pkUgQM

FSP-Rebel
08-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Agreed. Rand's office refuses requests by Savage to have Rand on his show and Savage believes he's a sellout on immigration, so Hannity may be better strategically for Rand, even if Savage is a little better on the issues.
If that's the case then Rand does a piss poor job of explaining his immigration plan and doing the Ron routine of not going on a talk show where damn near all the listeners are ripe for your message is a huge mistake. Christ, if he can deal with O'Reilly then he can handle Savage.

AuH20
08-16-2013, 10:54 AM
If that's the case then Rand does a piss poor job of explaining his immigration plan and doing the Ron routine of not going on a talk show where damn near all the listeners are ripe for your message is a huge mistake. Christ, if he can deal with O'Reilly then he can handle Savage.

Savage has a PHD from Cal Berkeley. He's a step or two above O'Reilly but you would think Rand could, at the very least, navigate those waters, unless he's just lying low on this controversial issue, which wouldn't be the worst idea.

LibertyEagle
08-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Don't you figure this is happening to Hannity because of that one company dumping both he and Rush from all of their radio stations, because of Rush's comment and Hannity's support of it?

compromise
08-16-2013, 11:20 AM

I think Rand avoids Savage because Savage is controversial (and hence political opponents may try to tie together views held by Savage to Rand) rather than because of Savage's views on him. It's more like Rand not going on Alex Jones any more than Ron boycotting Glenn Beck.

Cruz's office also rejects requests for interview by Savage.

aGameOfThrones
08-16-2013, 11:30 AM
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r528/_looki/GIF/tumblr_m1xgmukIRc1r5j2cc.gif

enhanced_deficit
08-16-2013, 12:31 PM
You know what it means, google searches for "michael savage Fiji swimming" will be sky rocketting.

Athan
08-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Snowball hannity.

jmdrake
08-16-2013, 12:56 PM
I think Rand avoids Savage because Savage is controversial (and hence political opponents may try to tie together views held by Savage to Rand) rather than because of Savage's views on him. It's more like Rand not going on Alex Jones any more than Ron boycotting Glenn Beck.

Cruz's office also rejects requests for interview by Savage.

Rand went on Alex's show quite a bit before Alex attacked him for the Romney endorsement. I don't know if he went on the Savage show before Savage attacked him regarding immigration. He hasn't been back on Maddow since she attacked him regarding the civil rights act. So the pattern seems to be....avoid attacks rather than "He's too controversial." Couldn't be wrong though.

compromise
08-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Rand went on Alex's show quite a bit before Alex attacked him for the Romney endorsement. I don't know if he went on the Savage show before Savage attacked him regarding immigration. He hasn't been back on Maddow since she attacked him regarding the civil rights act. So the pattern seems to be....avoid attacks rather than "He's too controversial." Couldn't be wrong though.

Did Rand ever go on Jones's show while he was a Senator?

KEEF
08-16-2013, 01:38 PM
I can almost say "I told you so."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?423712-Sean-Hannity-FIRED-from-FOX-News!!!-(unverified)

Someone might owe me a case of beer.

compromise
08-16-2013, 01:41 PM
I can almost say "I told you so."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?423712-Sean-Hannity-FIRED-from-FOX-News!!!-(unverified)

Someone might owe me a case of beer.

This is Cumulus radio, not FOX News.

Warlord
08-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Did Rand ever go on Jones's show while he was a Senator?

Yes, once he's been on

osan
08-16-2013, 03:52 PM
The main thing I don't like about Savage is his incessant masturbation. He just seems constitutionally unable to not stroke himself on air, always going on about how smart he is and his PhD and blah blah... Whoopdie friggin' doo. He's smart but I know plenty of people WAY smarter.

That said, in a side by side with Hannity, he sails away. Hannity is a self-serving lap dog who, like the rest of his ilk, spits up little bits and pieces of a good dinner and reassembles them all wrong. Either he lacks the intellect to connect the dots competently or he does it wrong with intent. Either way he is a stooge and not to be trusted to the door. I would tell his this to his face and if he didn't like it I would merrily duel with him, bare knuckles for the sake of honor. I just hope his dental insurance premium is current because I'd leave him with none of his front teeth. I'd use the pliers in my back pocket if I had to in order to finish the job.

I take less issue with Savage, but honestly I wish he'd just shut up about himself already. He isn't all that smart - he's just good at gumming into a mic.

I would not trust either of them to tell me it is raining as I stood, soaking in the downpour.