PDA

View Full Version : Zogby ignores RP again - let them know!

Matt Collins
11-27-2007, 11:06 PM
According to this:
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1393

They did not include Ron Paul in the survey EVEN THOUGH THEY INCLUDED HUCK!
That is either a gross error, or an active attempt to black him out.

* Zogby online contact form: http://www.zogby.com/contact/index.cfm

* E-mails: john@zogby.com, editorial@zogby.com, fritz@zogby.com, marc@zogby.com, rebecca@zogby.com, gary@zogby.com, michelle@zogby.com

Please be courteous.

AlexMerced
11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
bleh, screw Zogby, they have lost all credibility with me

amonasro
11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
It's not an error, trust me.

Pharoah
11-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Zogby is hired to do these polls. Therefore, leaving RP's name out was the choice of whoever hired them. As them who sponsored that poll and you'll know the answer.

bbachtung
11-28-2007, 12:42 AM
This is not bad because it shows that Rudy's one "advantage" -- being the only "Republican" who could beat Hillary -- is now gone; he is just like every other "front runner." This will further split the pro-war folks, causing some to abandon Rudy for Huck, etc. RP continues to fly under the establishment Republican radar for another week or two, which is a good thing while he builds name recognition among non-establishment lifelong Republicans and disaffected Dems.

Chester Copperpot
11-28-2007, 12:45 AM
bleh, screw Zogby, they have lost all credibility with me

yep

alien
11-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Look @ the Zogby poll Alex Jones paid for on Infowars.com. RP kicked butt but they onlyh mentioned the topics, not his name. A lot of people agree with his stance on the issues but maybe they think he's nuts because of the media.

Matt Collins
11-28-2007, 11:57 AM
Hmmm.... interesting. So they were paid to leave out Ron Paul?

paulitics
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
They left out all the second tier, democrats as well. Im not saying that is right, but the cut off point appears to be around 10%. The media pays for the poll, so there is nothing wrong with them selecting their poll.

EvilEngineer
11-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Hmmm.... interesting. So they were paid to leave out Ron Paul?

More than likely, which is why i'll be working on putting together a real zogby poll to debunk the shit out of the medias BS.

granny miller
11-28-2007, 01:10 PM
I complained :mad:

Matt Collins
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
I complained :mad:

Me too... no response of course.

Pharoah
11-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Re: Deliberate exclusion. Yes, take the Zogby poll paid for by Alex Jones as an example. He wrote the questions - which he says were rewritten by Zogby, but still close to what he wrote.
So it was up to Alex whether names appeared or not. Unfortunately, Zogby still came up with a way to subvert the true result. They went ahead with the poll, but then came back to AJ and said "Can we also include this other group of voters that we normally include in our polls?" AJ agreed and it was the additional group of voters [whose opinions were already known to Zogby] that formed the basis of Zogby's "Giuliani wins" headline. The reality was that Ron Paul had beaten Giuliani in most areas of the poll, but to a public that only checks the headlines, it was made to appear as a loss for RP.